Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,093 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:51 AM

I'm So Inlove With This Romancelander. +18 - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I'm So Inlove With This Romancelander. +18 (746 Views)

Which Inactive Romancelander Do You Miss The Most And Why? Mine Is.... / I'm So Lonely / Please Help, Am Inlove With My Best Friend's Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm So Inlove With This Romancelander. +18 by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 06, 2015
shes just too fine... I luv her and i have the courage to tell her but she thinks i'am a troll and i'am scared she might reject me for this reason alone. She gets beautiful with each day. Her smile burns like metal in my heart. I wouldnt mind if she friendzones me, infact thats where i want to be. I'll reveal her tommorrow, im sure she cant wait for tommorrow, Seun please dont be mad at me. Lalasticlala godspeed, ishilove why did you crop your face out of your picture?, farano may you have more kids than my mother, sexkillz (blackette) your prayers for a skin darkening cream will soon be answered. Good night. I'm drunk in love with her..... God bless seun for this forum
Re: I'm So Inlove With This Romancelander. +18 by Dathommie(m): 3:35am On May 07, 2015
angry
Re: I'm So Inlove With This Romancelander. +18 by FLAWLES(f): 5:33am On May 07, 2015
;
Re: I'm So Inlove With This Romancelander. +18 by mirexxx(f): 5:53am On May 07, 2015
you started well tho..
Re: I'm So Inlove With This Romancelander. +18 by sKeetz(m): 6:01am On May 07, 2015
sad

Re: I'm So Inlove With This Romancelander. +18 by loomer: 6:05am On May 07, 2015
Try ur luck

Re: I'm So Inlove With This Romancelander. +18 by youngberry001(m): 6:10am On May 07, 2015
18+........mcheeww undecided
Re: I'm So Inlove With This Romancelander. +18 by peeparty(m): 7:32am On May 07, 2015
p shocked
Re: I'm So Inlove With This Romancelander. +18 by farano(f): 7:34am On May 07, 2015
PervyByNature:
shes just too fine... I luv her and i have the courage to tell her but she thinks i'am a troll and i'am scared she might reject me for this reason alone. She gets beautiful with each day. Her smile burns like metal in my heart. I wouldnt mind if she friendzones me, infact thats where i want to be. I'll reveal her tommorrow, im sure she cant wait for tommorrow, Seun please dont be mad at me. Lalasticlala godspeed, ishilove why did you crop your face out of your picture?, farano may you have more kids than my mother, sexkillz (blackette) your prayers for a skin darkening cream will soon be answered. Good night. I'm drunk in love with her..... God bless seun for this forum
Really? Lmao! grin
Re: I'm So Inlove With This Romancelander. +18 by frostland(m): 9:00am On May 07, 2015
effect of 2 much weeeeeeed
Re: I'm So Inlove With This Romancelander. +18 by Nobody: 10:16am On May 07, 2015
dis is why i lyk to bomb people
Re: I'm So Inlove With This Romancelander. +18 by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 07, 2015
farano:
Really? Lmao! grin
yes, i gotta start from somewhere, dont i? Why exactly did u ban me?
Re: I'm So Inlove With This Romancelander. +18 by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 07, 2015
sweetorgasm:
dis is why i lyk to bomb people
thank God Marilyn Ogar is on this forum. God don catchew today!
Re: I'm So Inlove With This Romancelander. +18 by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 07, 2015
frostland:
effect of 2 much weeeeeeed
i dont drink or smoke bruh?

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Woman Who Is Ready To Settle Down / HMM..!! Actress Inem Peters Wears ONLY Bra To Birthday Party (new Style?) / Abuja..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.