Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

[funny Question Of The Day] How Do You Explain? (must Read) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / [funny Question Of The Day] How Do You Explain? (must Read) (465 Views)

Question Of The Day:- Which Nigerian Bank Has The Worst Customer Service? / Question Of The Day:- Obaflow Vs Olamide / Question Of The Day:- Who Do You Think Is The Best Between Olamide & Obaflow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[funny Question Of The Day] How Do You Explain? (must Read) by 9gmusic: 1:06am On May 07, 2015

Police arrest you and as them collect your phone, a text message comes in saying
“Abeg, if you dey come, buy 1 AK-47 and 4 bullets make we take dey wellbefore we go out tonight”.
How do you explain to the police that your friend meant a Vodka (AK-47) and 4 Energy Drinks (Bullet)?
To make matter worse, your friend’s name is Robert and you saved it as “ROB-1″ on your phone!
Read more after advert..
Let’s know how smart you are!

» Kindly comment on post below…
Re: [funny Question Of The Day] How Do You Explain? (must Read) by Pinkiedearie(f): 1:09am On May 07, 2015
Hahhahaha...na to form craze person lah..
Re: [funny Question Of The Day] How Do You Explain? (must Read) by alnino94(m): 2:50am On May 07, 2015
my God; na die be d@ na.
Re: [funny Question Of The Day] How Do You Explain? (must Read) by Ojisik(m): 3:10am On May 07, 2015
If na naija police, they know those drinks already. I'll just call the local nickname of the drinks and they'll hail me and i'll drop something. The irony is I may end buying a real gun and real bullets and killing them with it . grin grin grin
Re: [funny Question Of The Day] How Do You Explain? (must Read) by Nobody: 3:16am On May 07, 2015
Chai! See the exact thing I came to post here! Guess this is the threading thing now!!

(1) (Reply)

Who Do You Think Is The Most Consistent Nigerian Artiste Over The Past 3 Years?? / Don't Dull, Put Ur Songs On Mtn Caller Tunes. / Spanking New Hottt Track!!! Strictly For The Dance Floor!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.