Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,273 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Exclusive Photos From Industry Night With Cynthia Morgan. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exclusive Photos From Industry Night With Cynthia Morgan. (1593 Views)

Tboss Is Caught Having RELATIONS With Cynthia Obianodo’s Husband / I Need Just One Night With Yung6ix, I Love Him- Lady Cries / Exclusive Interview With Cynthia Morgan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exclusive Photos From Industry Night With Cynthia Morgan. by talentarena(m): 4:31am On May 07, 2015
It was a night of music, as the industry stood still for German juice queen cynthia morgan, it was an event packed up with celebrities. And legendary performance from cynthia morgan. Every name you can think about in music industry was present- ranging from- 2-face, jumabee, gidiotic,  timaya, jawon, olamide, p-square, jude okoye, chidima, lil Kesh, vj Adams, slizy e, Tony Ross, Mr 2k, osas, Emma ejubike, solid star, orezi, banky w, and host of others.

Check out exclusive photos from the event.

http://talentarenaafrica.com/2015/05/07/check-out-exclusive-photos-from-industry-night-with-cynthia-morgan/

Re: Exclusive Photos From Industry Night With Cynthia Morgan. by talentarena(m): 4:38am On May 07, 2015
More

Re: Exclusive Photos From Industry Night With Cynthia Morgan. by Ofregegee: 4:50am On May 07, 2015
Good of her. She's gradually taking Tonto's space

BTW does she want the audience to hear the sound of that babe's mess with the speaker

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Photos From Industry Night With Cynthia Morgan. by vizkiz: 5:26am On May 07, 2015
how does this take away my nightmare
I am still dreaming about my ex sad
Re: Exclusive Photos From Industry Night With Cynthia Morgan. by youngberry001(m): 5:52am On May 07, 2015
vizkiz:

how does this take away my nightmare
I am still dreaming about my ex sad

angry
Re: Exclusive Photos From Industry Night With Cynthia Morgan. by Danhumprey: 6:01am On May 07, 2015

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Photos From Industry Night With Cynthia Morgan. by adewaletb3(m): 6:03am On May 07, 2015
Okay
Re: Exclusive Photos From Industry Night With Cynthia Morgan. by benuejosh: 6:21am On May 07, 2015
Dancing on high heels, some girls sef. Hold on, what the hell is a micro phone doing down there na there the beats the comot from?
Re: Exclusive Photos From Industry Night With Cynthia Morgan. by StealthyMe(m): 6:32am On May 07, 2015
Ofregegee:
Good of her. She's gradually taking Tonto's space

BTW does she want the audience to hear the sound of that babe's mess with the speaker

E fear me oo grin I wonder why she positioned the mic there undecided
Re: Exclusive Photos From Industry Night With Cynthia Morgan. by denedene(m): 8:09am On May 07, 2015
no soldier there?

(1) (Reply)

Davido Unviels Clothing Line “OBO” / Dj Cuppy Stuns In Traditional Attire / Read This Touching Story Of Pain That A Blogger Suffered Just To Make Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.