Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,061 members, 7,867,013 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:39 AM

The 2 Categories Of Nigerian Undergraduates - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The 2 Categories Of Nigerian Undergraduates (326 Views)

The Deadly Mistake Nigerian Undergraduates Make - EDUREGARD / 'Am And I'm': Many Nigerians Can't Differentiate Between The 2 On Social Media / Which Of These Schools Did You Ever Attend??? Categories Of Schools. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 2 Categories Of Nigerian Undergraduates by mubarak89(m): 5:54am On May 07, 2015
While in my final level some few years back at Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, I became fully aware of the challenges faced by Nigerian graduates primarily because I was about to join in.

I became overly afraid of the uncertainties of life after graduation. I also noticed some level of fear in the majority of my campus friends (especially those who did not have rich dads or connected uncles).

My fears and worries pushed me into doing a little research. In my research, I 'looked' at senior friends who had gone into the labor market 1 to 3 years ahead and noticed 2 obvious sets of graduates: those that were finding life difficult (over 80%) and those that were succeeding (less than 20%).

Based on how these fresh and not-so fresh graduates lived on campus (which indeed affected how they got out), I identified the 2 categories of Nigerian graduates:

"Those who graduate well & Those who graduate bad."

Do you agree with the writer or do you think there are more?

PS: Culled from the about page of www.graduatewell.com
Re: The 2 Categories Of Nigerian Undergraduates by adebisiolumide5(m): 5:57am On May 07, 2015
Re: The 2 Categories Of Nigerian Undergraduates by Dbestmax(m): 6:45am On May 07, 2015
mods!!!!!...... wat is he saying

(1) (Reply)

Project Topics And Materials In Insurance / Project Topics And Materials In English And Education / Seafares Training Materials Need.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.