Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

How To Convert/install Any Java/symbian App On An Android Device - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Convert/install Any Java/symbian App On An Android Device (10264 Views)

Whatsapp Not Working On Blackberry, Nokia & Symbian Phones (PHOTO) / My Phone Has Refused To Install Any Application Regardless Of How Small,pls Help / How To Unroot Your Android Device Using King Root (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Convert/install Any Java/symbian App On An Android Device by parlyb(m): 7:45am On May 07, 2015
Let me show you guys
"how you can install any java or symbian (jad, jar or sis) application
on your Android device" with ease .
I know so many people might have been wanting to install a
symbian app on their Android device but don't know how to go about it;
that is why this tutorial is created.
Requirement:
1. PC
2. Internet Connection
3. Good brain
How Can I Download Symbian or Java App On My Android Phone?
1. Download the application you want to convert (jar,jad, or sis) on your PC
2. Go to http://www.netmite.com /android/srv/2.0/getapk.phpandyou
will see different upload options
3. Select the option that best suite what you want.
4. Click on get apk and the file will be downloaded directly to your pc shapaly.
5. Once you have downloaded the file
to your pc, you can then transfer it to your android device and use it
as occasion serves you.
It's so easy, simple and a calculated tutorial for java, symbian
lovers who are using androids device.

WhatsApp @ 2348083864814.

Source:- http://www.supremeloaded.net/how-to-convertinstall-any-javasymbian-app-on-an-android-device/

(1) (Reply)

Am I The Only One Noticing This?, (photos) / Droidvpn Works Perfectly On Airtel (all Apps Working)... Android 4.0 And Above / AIRTEL 3GB For 1000 Naira 7GB for 2000 Naira Is Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.