Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

My Phone Has Refused To Install Any Application Regardless Of How Small,pls Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Phone Has Refused To Install Any Application Regardless Of How Small,pls Help (1357 Views)

How To Install Any Version Of Windows On Your Android Phone / Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? / Regardless Of Recession Nigerians Are Pre-booking For The Iphone 7 In Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Phone Has Refused To Install Any Application Regardless Of How Small,pls Help by Homguy(m): 2:42pm On Sep 13, 2015
Hello, FAM, please help a brother , my phone HSA been unable to install any new app, its always saying "memory full ,please uninstall apps" I have installed almost everything on my phone with still same result. In fact I have about 200mb application memory free but apps as small as 2mb will not install. I am thinking of wiping the phone but before I do that I just thought to sort help here 1st pls help me out...thanks

Cc. Carlcaresophia
Karmanaut
Bedfordng
Honsule
Re: My Phone Has Refused To Install Any Application Regardless Of How Small,pls Help by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 13, 2015
Homguy:
Hello, FAM, please help a brother , my phone HSA been unable to install any new app, its always saying "memory full ,please uninstall apps" I have installed almost everything on my phone with still same result. In fact I have about 200mb application memory free but apps as small as 2mb will not install. I am thinking of wiping the phone but before I do that I just thought to sort help here 1st pls help me out...thanks

Cc. Carlcaresophia
Karmanaut
Bedfordng
Honsule

What kind of phone are u using. Screenshot ur phone version from about fine and storage screen and post here let me review it.
Re: My Phone Has Refused To Install Any Application Regardless Of How Small,pls Help by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 13, 2015
200MB is too small.
Depending on your phone, some phones need at least 600MB befor3 you can install apps.
So get a memory card and transfer your files/apps there, and uninstall apps you don't use.
Re: My Phone Has Refused To Install Any Application Regardless Of How Small,pls Help by godunia(m): 6:38pm On Sep 13, 2015
Every phone has a alloted space for apps installation, once u exhaust it sorry.get a memory card,install Android assistant and if the phone is rooted u can use app master to move installed apps n bloatware to SD card or uninstall. If this fails then go to setting-apps-all apps-playstore-delete cache- delete- data and restart d phone try to install again.goodluck
Re: My Phone Has Refused To Install Any Application Regardless Of How Small,pls Help by Homguy(m): 8:33pm On Sep 13, 2015
Karmanaut:
200MB is too small.
Depending on your phone, some phones need at least 600MB befor3 you can install apps.
So get a memory card and transfer your files/apps there, and uninstall apps you don't use.
ok, I will try these. But I installed HD games of 1.2 Gwon an app memory of 110mb and it installed, so am just wondering why an app off 1.2mb and other apps have refused to install just recently.
Re: My Phone Has Refused To Install Any Application Regardless Of How Small,pls Help by Carlcaresophia: 8:06am On Sep 14, 2015
Homguy:

Cc. Carlcaresophia
Karmanaut
Bedfordng
Honsule
Hello, you can try to delete files and apps that you do not need usually. If the problem still exists, you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. If there is still problem, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Htc One Max(6600lvw) Verizon / Neatly Used Tecno H6 For Sale / Innjoo Note 2 Versus Infinix Note 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.