Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,177 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

FAAN Recruitment 2015 Selection List Released - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FAAN Recruitment 2015 Selection List Released (37343 Views)

Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date / FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAAN Recruitment 2015 Selection List Released by gewelike(m): 12:27pm On May 07, 2015
Is dis d 2million jobs GEJ promised ...who knows the number that would be taken in the ongoing NIS... #godwin
Re: FAAN Recruitment 2015 Selection List Released by rileyy(m): 12:39pm On May 07, 2015
We need to shun this attitude of nothing "ever works" in nigeria, you see lots testifying to sheer luck and fairness and yet some are still of the wrong opinion. If your name isn't on the list be happy for those whose names are and believe me that man up there might because of that smile upon you too soon. I don't even make it pass the reg stage but still 'm elated that some few have their dreams set and I so so believe with a pure heart that mine is around soonest. Pls people be happy for those whom are blessed

2 Likes

Re: FAAN Recruitment 2015 Selection List Released by QuiverBox(f): 12:40pm On May 07, 2015
Ausra:
Hi I'm Angela and I'm one of the most popular fbt guru well known in other forums and I'm also an issue solver and you can count on me anytime any day
My purpose of creating this thread is to ask if it's illegal to post free brows tweak on nairaland cause I've got a whole lot of it which has been working for many months and wasting I don't want to enjoy them alone I want to share if you need anything or want to solve any android issue just whatsapp and I won't ask for money I'm only here to help its doesn't matter if I'm a lady thanks
zero,eight,one,two,six,three,two,five,five,one,

FRAUDSTAR

1 Like

Re: FAAN Recruitment 2015 Selection List Released by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 07, 2015
Airforce1:

i'm so happy for you

Finally, you don get work

Guy!! As your album no gree commot, make we de manage this one.. grin grin
Re: FAAN Recruitment 2015 Selection List Released by Tisong(m): 12:49pm On May 07, 2015
This list released is 419!!! How will dey shortlist people they never invited 4 interview n PFT? Check d list of people invited 4 interview n PFT n compare it to dis recruited list. U will b shocked. FAAN has f*ckup. I even call dem to lay my complain but the person I called said he will look into it. Anoda list myt cm out
Re: FAAN Recruitment 2015 Selection List Released by Temptee101(m): 12:49pm On May 07, 2015
Congrats to all those who made it
Re: FAAN Recruitment 2015 Selection List Released by Airforce1(m): 12:53pm On May 07, 2015
tchidi:

Guy!! As your album no gree commot, make we de manage this one.. grin grin
grin
Re: FAAN Recruitment 2015 Selection List Released by medexico(m): 12:53pm On May 07, 2015
Please, is there going to be another list?
Re: FAAN Recruitment 2015 Selection List Released by Emdee590(m): 1:02pm On May 07, 2015
eazysally:
God punish these people, wetin kogi people do where one peson from kogi state was not taken. Haba!!! This is broad day robbery

The nominal number of people in FAAN from Kogi will play a role. read the sheet 2.
In lay mans language.
Kogi already has higher number of people in FAAN than other states, the 0 number selected is to balance the federal character spread
Re: FAAN Recruitment 2015 Selection List Released by talk2yommex2000(m): 1:05pm On May 07, 2015
takleboy:
So sorry for the insultive words, pardon ma harsh comment
See maturity...Dats cool.

1 Like

Re: FAAN Recruitment 2015 Selection List Released by ukeme200(m): 1:10pm On May 07, 2015
As I don get FAAN job, na God win.

1 Like

Re: FAAN Recruitment 2015 Selection List Released by Sanfoaster: 1:15pm On May 07, 2015
Please what offence has Kogi committed? Are they no longer Nigerians?
Re: FAAN Recruitment 2015 Selection List Released by talk2yommex2000(m): 1:23pm On May 07, 2015
Sanfoaster:
Please what offence has Kogi committed? Are they no longer Nigerians?

I think they (Kogis) have the highest number of people already working in FAAN. Its a kind of balancing.
Re: FAAN Recruitment 2015 Selection List Released by eazysally: 1:26pm On May 07, 2015
Emdee590:

The nominal number of people in FAAN from Kogi will play a role. read the sheet 2.
In lay mans language.
Kogi already has higher number of people in FAAN than other states, the 0 number selected is to balance the federal character spread

Ok o Thanks for the infor
Re: FAAN Recruitment 2015 Selection List Released by neyur: 1:31pm On May 07, 2015
adesong:

Bonfool? Has it got to dat? Sorry, I understand your plight. Yours will soon come too.
It happened under GEJ administration - I am not a fan of GEJ tho.

Congrats to the selected.

When u c mature people, you can easily percieve it through there manners of interraction....
I like ur sense of humanitarian.

1 Like

Re: FAAN Recruitment 2015 Selection List Released by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 07, 2015
kennygee:

Compared that to the number of qualified unemployed youths.
at least this is just one organisation . times it by 10 or 20. we are getting there by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: FAAN Recruitment 2015 Selection List Released by BiniShrine(m): 1:53pm On May 07, 2015
Congratulations Tchidi
tchidi:
I feel good!!!! cheesy smiley wink wink
*breakdance with a touch of sekem and etighi*
Re: FAAN Recruitment 2015 Selection List Released by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 07, 2015
BiniShrine:
Congratulations Tchidi

Thanks a million... cheesy smiley

1 Like

Re: FAAN Recruitment 2015 Selection List Released by muba2sure(m): 2:27pm On May 07, 2015
Thankin God dat made me FAAN AFS staff...Godwin...God wil surely put smile n beta oportunities to dose dat didnt make d final list..God is ur strength

4 Likes

Re: FAAN Recruitment 2015 Selection List Released by caesaraba(m): 2:46pm On May 07, 2015
ukeme200:
As I don get FAAN job, na God win.

#Godwin cheesy
Re: FAAN Recruitment 2015 Selection List Released by qreatrix: 3:22pm On May 07, 2015
I got the Job as a Data Management Officer (DMO II). Believe it or not, Nairaland played a role in my joy cos I got 80% of all the info right from the start on this platform. At the end of it all, #GodWin

1 Like

Re: FAAN Recruitment 2015 Selection List Released by Abadaike(m): 3:28pm On May 07, 2015
Congratulation to NEW FAAN RECRUIT,Thanks to God Almighty that made it Possible for them to conclude the exercise before May 29.Please God Almighty touch Philips Consulting Ltd to Conclude NNPC Recruitment before May 29th because they started ours since 2012 for application, 6/12/2014 we traveled to our Geopolitical zone for Aptitude Test and on 6/2/2015 they called us for interview but later postpone it indefinitely while until now we have not heard anything from them.Please NigerianS Help us ASK NNPC AND PHILIPS CONSULTING LTD TO CONCLUDE THE EXERCISE.
Re: FAAN Recruitment 2015 Selection List Released by dan41(m): 3:28pm On May 07, 2015
Emdee590:

In lay mans language.
y nw...its nw dey no dat kogi people plenty...n y av dey alao dem to go tru d test.pft n interveiw...GOD dey oooooo
Re: FAAN Recruitment 2015 Selection List Released by campusflavour: 4:07pm On May 07, 2015
GOD I THANK YOU WITH ALL MY HEART, DESPITE THE FACT THAT MY NAME IS NOT THERE, THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU KNOW THE BEST FOR ME, CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE THAT MADE IT

7 Likes

Re: FAAN Recruitment 2015 Selection List Released by saint1990: 4:13pm On May 07, 2015
I was selected too ooo,if u were selected let's contact ourselves plsssss 07036966284

1 Like

Re: FAAN Recruitment 2015 Selection List Released by talk2yommex2000(m): 4:33pm On May 07, 2015
saint1990:
I was selected too ooo,if u were selected let's contact ourselves plsssss 07036966284

Congrats.
Re: FAAN Recruitment 2015 Selection List Released by piscesgem(m): 4:45pm On May 07, 2015
Thank you God, its been u all through the application process (which i relunctanctly applied after being persuaded by a colleague cos i feel they 'have chosen who they wanted'), to the online test, pft and oral interview....and noe the final list and my name is number one on my state.thank you God

To my soon to be colleagues i say congrats...AFOII things

2 Likes

Re: FAAN Recruitment 2015 Selection List Released by gewelike(m): 7:30pm On May 07, 2015
Do nigerian ladies squirt
Re: FAAN Recruitment 2015 Selection List Released by Saorchy(m): 7:32pm On May 07, 2015
A Big Congratulations to u all that made it to the final selection list. Just know that its not by ur power or might buh by the Special Grace of God. So give God all the praise. Be a good citizen when u get there. God bless u all

4 Likes

Re: FAAN Recruitment 2015 Selection List Released by takleboy(m): 8:40pm On May 07, 2015
adesong:

No problem. Life has the best in store for us all
I'm suprised tho glad wit d no. of Likes adesong & I got for d ultercations btw us earlier today. Well!! Some have calld it maturity and wch actually, i never lose courage to say SORRY wen am wrong, SORRY is a universal concept. ma apology to d house, and Adesong will u b ma friend?
to d FAAN newbies, i felicitate wit yr success o, and i also sympathise wit those that didnt get it I know how u feel. as a Nigerian borne n raised i dont c it as a privelegde i rada c it as a right to b gainfully employed right hia cos if we dont primarily get job in our country then where shud we primarily get one. am sorry i av an uncommon notion abt d status quo of d country but i think its an influence of ma xposure and the people i av listen to in series of summits and symposia. I remember Dr. Foluso Philips of Philips conslt. Explicitly told youths in a congress that they(the olds) hve failed the youths and that they r sorry. I was touched almost broke into tears
Re: FAAN Recruitment 2015 Selection List Released by dharay88: 10:44pm On May 07, 2015
[size=19pt]
Re: FAAN Recruitment 2015 Selection List Released by FunomBenjamin(m): 10:58pm On May 07, 2015
Hey.. Friends cheesy I Just Free Recharge of Rs. 2000 <3 in Just few Mins smiley .... Just SignUp Here http:///dGR00n <3

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NDLEA Aptitude Test / FG Receives 800,000 Applications For N-power Jobs / Did You Receive Similar Message From NPC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.