Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,104 members, 7,828,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

How To Make Money On The Internet. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Make Money On The Internet. (622 Views)

Stop Wasting Your Money On Petrol Convert Your Generator To Gas Generator. / How To Browse The Internet With Any Decoder At 5mb Per Second Free / Connect To The Internet Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money On The Internet. by entity1234(m): 11:23am On Feb 06, 2009
The increasing rate of unemployment in this country has become a frustrating factor to life; especially for the undergraduates. As is stands now, one with a little knowledge of the internet can get self employed. You will have the advantage of making at list 60dollars everyday.
On this bid, Ggate connection is offering the special 'e book' that opens you way to the world. It also teaches you how to make everything potential in your world of internet. This package cost #6000; but for the first lucky 10, we are going to give it out for only #4000. This offer closes on 15th February. So i enjoin you to never miss this opportunity because i don't think you can come across it again.
If any of you out there is interested in this offer, call me on 07065670878 anytime of the day.
as well you can email me on 'entityuniversal@yahoo.com'

(1) (Reply)

Dell Desktop Computer / New Hp 6735s Laptop; 4gb Ram, 320gb Hdd, Bluetooth & Webcam / Cheap Brand New Dell Inspiron,dell Studio Laptops,compaq Presario: 100k:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.