Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,190 members, 7,811,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

See Pretty Ladies That Turned-up At Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria TV Screening - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See Pretty Ladies That Turned-up At Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria TV Screening (37177 Views)

Queen Yvette Meurer, Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Gets Gold Neckless Gift / Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contestants Party With Sugarboy‎ / Vivian Nnnebedum Wins Car As She Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Pretty Ladies That Turned-up At Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria TV Screening by AlexReports(m): 10:32am On May 07, 2015
Following the conclusion of the nationwide audition of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contest, the organisers decided to host a party for the prospective contestants who came for the final screening in Abuja to mark the end of the exercise.

Though, the final list and pictures of the selected contestants ‎from all the zonal audition centres have not been released but the contestants who were audition at the final screening got involved in the after audition party!

The screening exercise which started on the 8th of March from Ekpoma- Edo state, ended in Abuja on 2nd of May.  About 7 cities were involved in the audition, namely; Awka, Owerri, Port harcourt, Enugu, Lagos, Ekpoma and Abuja.

The theme of the event which is " CLASH OF BEAUTY & FASHION" is a concept that will see the contestants been dressed by fashion designers on the runway where 3 top winners are expected to emerge. Top celebrities like UTI Nwachukwu, Denrele Odun, Kiss Daniels, Jaywon etc are expected to put up appearance as they are all listed for awards

Finals of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria and African Designers Concert will be staged in Sheraton Hotels & Towers Abuja on the 13th of June, 2015

The event is packaged by Amity GLOBAL Network and Endowed Africa Television and also supported by Dolce Entertainment.

http://www.alexreports.info/2015/05/celebration-most-beautiful-model-in.html?m=0

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See Pretty Ladies That Turned-up At Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria TV Screening by Acekidc4(m): 10:37am On May 07, 2015
Ok Na!!
Re: See Pretty Ladies That Turned-up At Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria TV Screening by AlexReports(m): 10:39am On May 07, 2015
More photos

2 Likes

Re: See Pretty Ladies That Turned-up At Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria TV Screening by AlexReports(m): 10:49am On May 07, 2015
Audition photoss

1 Like

Re: See Pretty Ladies That Turned-up At Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria TV Screening by AlexReports(m): 10:53am On May 07, 2015
More screening pix

1 Like

Re: See Pretty Ladies That Turned-up At Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria TV Screening by AlexReports(m): 10:59am On May 07, 2015
After Audition party!!

1 Like

Re: See Pretty Ladies That Turned-up At Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria TV Screening by AlexReports(m): 11:01am On May 07, 2015
More party photos

1 Like

Re: See Pretty Ladies That Turned-up At Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria TV Screening by AlexReports(m): 11:05am On May 07, 2015
More photos

1 Like

Re: See Pretty Ladies That Turned-up At Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria TV Screening by AlexReports(m): 11:09am On May 07, 2015
Check more

1 Like

Re: See Pretty Ladies That Turned-up At Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria TV Screening by oieda: 11:13am On May 07, 2015
Wondering what happened after all these?

Must you expose your body to be beautiful? I mean

These ladies can never go up in the ladder of business or corporate success without these photos most definitely hunting them down.

I have rephrased my statement to reflect what I meant to say

Cc evegran manny4life

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Pretty Ladies That Turned-up At Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria TV Screening by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 07, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: See Pretty Ladies That Turned-up At Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria TV Screening by izenco2005(m): 4:32pm On May 07, 2015
she remind me of my ex tongue
Re: See Pretty Ladies That Turned-up At Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria TV Screening by letsbet(m): 4:32pm On May 07, 2015
Good luck to them Agbani's and lupita's in the making. What's happening in the 3rd pics

1 Like

Re: See Pretty Ladies That Turned-up At Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria TV Screening by Rick9(m): 4:32pm On May 07, 2015
Nice
Re: See Pretty Ladies That Turned-up At Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria TV Screening by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 07, 2015
This is strong oooooooooooooooo

shocked shocked shocked

vaselinecrew

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See Pretty Ladies That Turned-up At Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria TV Screening by kazmanbanjoko(m): 4:32pm On May 07, 2015
Choi, see beke shocked

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Pretty Ladies That Turned-up At Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria TV Screening by tobtap: 4:33pm On May 07, 2015
cheesy...SKINNY BEINGS grin

1 Like

Re: See Pretty Ladies That Turned-up At Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria TV Screening by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 07, 2015
Are these people contesting for miss nairaland?
Tell them [size=20pt]Tohpahz[/size] is our next miss nairaland cheesy

[size=20pt]TOHPAHZ, NANI YA[/size]

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Pretty Ladies That Turned-up At Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria TV Screening by ignis: 4:33pm On May 07, 2015
Am obviously more beautiful than all these ladies.
I was not in Nigeria, would have been among the contestants and I will sure emerge the overall winner.
Re: See Pretty Ladies That Turned-up At Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria TV Screening by jnrbayano(m): 4:33pm On May 07, 2015
I need me some thick women. Darn!!

Are they hungry? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Pretty Ladies That Turned-up At Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria TV Screening by izenco2005(m): 4:33pm On May 07, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
G
g for goat
Re: See Pretty Ladies That Turned-up At Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria TV Screening by adexsimply(m): 4:34pm On May 07, 2015
Pretty Ladies? Maybe I'm blind afterall

4 Likes

Re: See Pretty Ladies That Turned-up At Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria TV Screening by iykebesbt1(m): 4:34pm On May 07, 2015
Women and skin
Re: See Pretty Ladies That Turned-up At Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria TV Screening by folabayo1(f): 4:34pm On May 07, 2015
Almost beautiful them try sha
Re: See Pretty Ladies That Turned-up At Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria TV Screening by izenco2005(m): 4:34pm On May 07, 2015
letsbet:
Xx
xx is for xex
Re: See Pretty Ladies That Turned-up At Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria TV Screening by free2ryhme: 4:34pm On May 07, 2015
AlexReports:
Following the conclusion of the nationwide audition of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contest, the organisers decided to host a party for the prospective contestants who came for the final screening in Abuja to mark the end of the exercise.

Though, the final list and pictures of the selected contestants ‎from all the zonal audition centres have not been released but the contestants who were audition at the final screening got involved in the after audition party!

The screening exercise which started on the 8th of March from Ekpoma- Edo state, ended in Abuja on 2nd of May.  About 7 cities were involved in the audition, namely; Awka, Owerri, Port harcourt, Enugu, Lagos, Ekpoma and Abuja.

The theme of the event which is " CLASH OF BEAUTY & FASHION" is a concept that will see the contestants been dressed by fashion designers on the runway where 3 top winners are expected to emerge. Top celebrities like UTI Nwachukwu, Denrele Odun, Kiss Daniels, Jaywon etc are expected to put up appearance as they are all listed for awards

Finals of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria and African Designers Concert will be staged in Sheraton Hotels & Towers Abuja on the 13th of June, 2015

The event is packaged by Amity GLOBAL Network and Endowed Africa Television and also supported by Dolce Entertainment.

http://www.alexreports.info/2015/05/celebration-most-beautiful-model-in.html?m=0

Ok nah
Re: See Pretty Ladies That Turned-up At Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria TV Screening by jazinogold(m): 4:34pm On May 07, 2015
I no see my babe dere o...
Re: See Pretty Ladies That Turned-up At Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria TV Screening by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 07, 2015
Chai! Women yaff suffered angry

2 Likes

Re: See Pretty Ladies That Turned-up At Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria TV Screening by brixton: 4:34pm On May 07, 2015
Why are the organizers snapping cozy pictures with the pegeants?

4 Likes

Re: See Pretty Ladies That Turned-up At Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria TV Screening by kazmanbanjoko(m): 4:35pm On May 07, 2015
izenco2005:

g for goat
also G for gun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Pretty Ladies That Turned-up At Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria TV Screening by hizaya61(m): 4:35pm On May 07, 2015
Seen
Re: See Pretty Ladies That Turned-up At Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria TV Screening by publicenemy(m): 4:35pm On May 07, 2015
They re fine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" / Why Do Some Nigerian Men Bleach Their Skin? / What Were They Thinking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.