Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot (34550 Views)

Bassey Shows His 6 Packs On Beat F.M & Ladies Go Gaga (Photos) / Wizkid Shows Off His Look-Alike Dad (Photo) / Wizkid Shows Off His Diamond Rolex Wristwatch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 07, 2015
[size=15pt]She is beautiful
She is intelligent
She is smart
She is gorgeous.... Among others
[/size]

[size=20pt]TOHPAHZ, NANI YA[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by kelvine(m): 7:04pm On May 07, 2015
hahahahaha
Pebcak:

Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by stephenqueen: 7:04pm On May 07, 2015
Haters be like "kids" wizzy baba no mind them,keep on balling,the sky is your starting point.Gonna join you guyz soon.
Anyway keep calm and vote www.nairaland.com/twaci as Miss NL.
REMAIN BLESSED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by toluine56(m): 7:05pm On May 07, 2015
The 2nd scteenshot is ok
Where i have p is the first.
U video chatted with CB...why do u have to make it public?
Thats rubbish to me

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by Truth234(m): 7:06pm On May 07, 2015
Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by Zellie: 7:08pm On May 07, 2015
Famzing undecided
Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by depson(m): 7:08pm On May 07, 2015
grin grin
;DKid indeed
Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 07, 2015
undecided
Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by Osakah24(m): 7:11pm On May 07, 2015
Is he looking down on himself or what?,wake up dude,you are a superstar and dont have to prove anything.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by allanphash7(m): 7:11pm On May 07, 2015
Telling someone whos has once said he dedicated his body and soult to satan that God bless him more

Does wizkid think dat CB reason dat dere is God

Smh for this dude
Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by dominique(f): 7:12pm On May 07, 2015
Which one come be facetime again? If Chris Brown had responded, Wizzy would have included it in his post. Why the unnecessary sucking up sef? He fall hand no be small

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by petermichaels(m): 7:13pm On May 07, 2015
Wetn concern us wit dis 1?
Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by olempe(m): 7:13pm On May 07, 2015
Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 07, 2015
see as wizkid dress like pikin wey dey go see fada chrismas for dah picture
Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by 1stola: 7:18pm On May 07, 2015
Airforce1:
It’s quite clear now that Wizkid and Chris Brown are tight like that.

The American superstar, Chris Brown turned 26 today and Wizkid called him up on Facetime as the both had a video call.

Wizkid chatted with him through FaceTime to wish the singer a happy birthday and shared the screen shot with his fans.

Screenshot below: –

http://www.informationng.com/2015/05/wizkid-shows-his-his-facetime-chat-with-chris-brown-via-screen-shot.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 07, 2015
Logicalmind1:
Wizkid famzing with Chris Brown - inferiority complex and "notice me".
Jealousy
Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by CecyAdrian(f): 7:24pm On May 07, 2015
Quite childish if you ask me undecided
Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by Abduletudaye(m): 7:24pm On May 07, 2015
repogirl:
Who gives a flying fat rat's fart if he is tight with Chris brown? Mtcheeeeeeeewwwwwww! angry

You look too pretty wink for this kinda harsh words.. undecided
Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by Dbestmax(m): 7:24pm On May 07, 2015
kennygee:
*That moment when you are trying to look for what to say about a behaviour like this but can't find what to say*
say wizzy don mad o
Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by Abduletudaye(m): 7:25pm On May 07, 2015
Pebcak:

Lmao chisos oo.... grin cheesy
Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by fboycaestro12(m): 7:26pm On May 07, 2015
And this means?

All these boiz with famzing
Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by BlueK1(m): 7:30pm On May 07, 2015
Logicalmind1:
On point
Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 07, 2015
Logicalmind1:
I couldn't have said it better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by Abbey2sam(m): 7:34pm On May 07, 2015
Logicalmind1:

exactly my thought
Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by M4gunners: 7:42pm On May 07, 2015
When Davido is busy performing with 5Cent,this one is here showing us his chat with Chris Brown. Grow up bro.
Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by Lewisj(m): 7:45pm On May 07, 2015
Haters gonna hate.....now what's wrong with his message and birthday wishes to CB? I see a very normal message.
Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by asiwajumi(m): 7:46pm On May 07, 2015
adamskutty:
Stvpid and local champ mentality. grin grin

Extremely disgusting to say the least, this is someone i talk to on a daily basis here in L.A. grin
someone can lie hen.smile
Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by OgaTheTop2: 7:59pm On May 07, 2015
Pebcak:

Kikikikikikikiki!cheesy
Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by kollinpowel(m): 8:06pm On May 07, 2015
wizkid ye ma form familiarity .
Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by Preshochyx(m): 8:09pm On May 07, 2015
All i see is a bunch of haters on this thread
Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by roymary: 8:14pm On May 07, 2015
Logicalmind1:

I see no famzing here...you are just a pure hater...i could feel the inferiority complex heat radiating through you. Geez.

Re: Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot by HalimaSadiya(f): 8:29pm On May 07, 2015
so ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Wedding That Will Shake Nigeria / Orji Uzor Kalu In A Swimming Pool (Picture) / Mike Tyson And Basketmouth Spotted In California (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.