Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,492 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Cost Of Business Plan And Feasibility Study - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cost Of Business Plan And Feasibility Study (3486 Views)

Catfish Farming In Nigeria (pre-feasibility & Cost Analysis) / Setting-up A Fuel Filling Station (pre-feasibility & Cost Analysis) / 10 Kinds Of Business That Can Bring You Millions In Nigeria This Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Business Plan And Feasibility Study by afolayangs(m): 11:29am On May 07, 2015
Dear people,

How much does it cost to write a business plan and feasibility study report.

What are the parameters used by consultants in charging their fees?

Thank you.
Re: Cost Of Business Plan And Feasibility Study by onaf: 3:45pm On May 07, 2015
Let me the business plan and feasibility study you intend to write.

If is the area of my specialization .I consult for food and beverage manuffacturing stsrt up for the following product line

Beverage: water,juice,flavour drinks
Snack:plaintain,corn chip, sausage roll
Confectioneries; CANDY,BAKERIES

I will provide you the total package even i will assist in sourcing your equipment,installation,training of the manpower and general administration as required.

You can contact on 07030232371 Email:davidonabajo@gmail.com

Regards
Re: Cost Of Business Plan And Feasibility Study by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 07, 2015
afolayangs:
Dear people,
Thank you.
Depends on the plan u intend on writing ...hit me on whatsapp 07089363625
Re: Cost Of Business Plan And Feasibility Study by afolayangs(m): 8:27pm On May 08, 2015
Thank you.
Re: Cost Of Business Plan And Feasibility Study by LagBlogger(m): 3:02pm On Jul 28, 2017
The Cost or Price of Business Plans in Nigeria vary and they depend on the business plan writer and the kind of business
Re: Cost Of Business Plan And Feasibility Study by K360Degree(m): 3:52pm On Jul 28, 2017
W are here to assist you.

CONTACTS:
K360DEGREE CONSULTING LIMITED.
Mobile: +234 (0) 806 421 6887, +234 (0) 809 638 0868
Presence on social media: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube etc. @K360DEGREECL
Re: Cost Of Business Plan And Feasibility Study by TDyke: 1:14pm On Oct 06, 2017
afolayangs:
Dear people,

Thank you.

I have an e-guide that can help you write any business and also the financial forecast. Email me on chuksdikeaninye@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Information Marketing Business / Dangote Is The Richest Black Person On Earth / Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Team To Work With In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.