Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Checkout My List Of The Most Skillful Players Today - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Checkout My List Of The Most Skillful Players Today (6095 Views)

Not Messi, Not Ronaldo, See Who Was Declared The Most Skillful Player By FIFA / Jay Jay Okocha 5th Skillful Player In Fifa17 / See My Pics With Super Falcon Players Today @d Abuja Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout My List Of The Most Skillful Players Today by seankafor(m): 11:32am On May 07, 2015
thoo i stand to be correcred but please note that their is a big difference between a dribbler and a skillful player, so dont be confused... My list. .......christiano ronaldo
.........neymar junior
..........sanchez alexis
...........pogba
............others u can add yours
Re: Checkout My List Of The Most Skillful Players Today by WEEDMANOH(m): 11:36am On May 07, 2015
paul pogba and kane is not here Then ur list is not complete
Re: Checkout My List Of The Most Skillful Players Today by Makamuanwuo(m): 11:37am On May 07, 2015
mike
drogba
enyema
etoo
mba
kalu
ik
me
my papa

incase og fp am hia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout My List Of The Most Skillful Players Today by seankafor(m): 11:39am On May 07, 2015
WEEDMANOH:
paul pogba and kane is not here Then ur list is not complete
pogba yes but kane, for me hell no, my opinion thoor
Re: Checkout My List Of The Most Skillful Players Today by acenazt: 11:41am On May 07, 2015
Where Cr7, Hazard, paulinho,lamela?
Re: Checkout My List Of The Most Skillful Players Today by seankafor(m): 11:44am On May 07, 2015
acenazt:
Where Cr7, Hazard, paulinho,lamela?
cr7 tops my list, hazard is more of a dribbler than skillful and for lammella, its better to put mane of southampton than to put him
Re: Checkout My List Of The Most Skillful Players Today by Truth24(m): 11:45am On May 07, 2015
Abeg where Mata
Re: Checkout My List Of The Most Skillful Players Today by seankafor(m): 11:47am On May 07, 2015
Truth24:
Abeg where Mata
that mata thoor, but he never reach finish, e remain small
Re: Checkout My List Of The Most Skillful Players Today by WEEDMANOH(m): 11:51am On May 07, 2015
seankafor:
pogba yes but kane, for me hell no, my opinion thoor
calos tevz nko ??
Re: Checkout My List Of The Most Skillful Players Today by seankafor(m): 11:54am On May 07, 2015
WEEDMANOH:
calos tevz nko ??
bro i mean skillful players oo, i dont mean dribllers or finishers.
Re: Checkout My List Of The Most Skillful Players Today by Krasid(m): 11:54am On May 07, 2015
seankafor:
cr7 tops my list, hazard is more of a dribbler than skillful and for lammella, its better to put mane of southampton than to put him
True.Hazard is more of a dribbler, but he has immense skill too.
Re: Checkout My List Of The Most Skillful Players Today by Mrbee21(m): 12:22pm On May 07, 2015
STOP THE BLASPHEMY.....#MESSIALLTHEWAY

6 Likes

Re: Checkout My List Of The Most Skillful Players Today by Krasid(m): 12:42pm On May 07, 2015
Mrbee21:
STOP THE BLASPHEMY.....#MESSIALLTHEWAY
We are talking skillful players, not dribblers.
Re: Checkout My List Of The Most Skillful Players Today by Truth24(m): 2:04pm On May 07, 2015
Makamuanwuo:
mike drogba enyema etoo mba kalu ik me my papa

incase og fp am hia
Guy u get mind
Re: Checkout My List Of The Most Skillful Players Today by Makamuanwuo(m): 2:09pm On May 07, 2015
seriously my papa na coach

Truth24:

Guy u get mind
Re: Checkout My List Of The Most Skillful Players Today by Adetula1(m): 6:15pm On May 07, 2015
seankafor:
thoo i stand to be correcred but please note that their is a big difference between a dribbler and a skillful player, so dont be confused... My list. .......christiano ronaldo
.........neymar junior
..........sanchez alexis
...........pogba
pls differenciate between skillful players and dribblers

4 Likes

Re: Checkout My List Of The Most Skillful Players Today by mikron(m): 7:54pm On May 07, 2015
seankafor:
.........neymar junior
..........sanchez alexis
...........pogba
u say skilful and u omitted d god of football Messi? Well that's ur opinion sha

1 Like

Re: Checkout My List Of The Most Skillful Players Today by seankafor(m): 8:13pm On May 07, 2015
mikron:
u say skilful and u omitted d god of football Messi? Well that's ur opinion sha
messi isnt skilful for me, never seen him do some skills like leg over, 360 nor snake bite, thoor he is a good dribbler and controller of the ball but not skillful
Re: Checkout My List Of The Most Skillful Players Today by seankafor(m): 8:16pm On May 07, 2015
Adetula1:

pls differenciate between skillful players and dribblers
yes, when i say skillful, i mean some skills like snakebites, 360, legover e tc, but when u come to dribbling, u dance romance, hold and cerease the ball and beat ur opponenent,, now u understand the big difference?
Re: Checkout My List Of The Most Skillful Players Today by Krasid(m): 8:32pm On May 07, 2015
seankafor:
yes, when i say skillful, i mean some skills like snakebites, 360, legover e tc, but when u come to dribbling, u dance romance, hold and cerease the ball and beat ur opponenent,, now u understand the big difference?
True, although dribbling is also a skill.

1 Like

Re: Checkout My List Of The Most Skillful Players Today by Krasid(m): 1:11am On May 08, 2015
http://www.easports.com/uk/fifa/news/2014/fifa-15-player-ratings-five-star-skillers This should help this topic.I think the problem is people do not know what skill mean.

1 Like

Re: Checkout My List Of The Most Skillful Players Today by Adetula1(m): 7:59am On May 08, 2015
seankafor:
with this your defination,you still think messi is not skillful,then you need to seek the help of google,football analyst, youtube videos and somuch more to enlighten you on what it takes to be a Messi.

4 Likes

Re: Checkout My List Of The Most Skillful Players Today by rudebouy: 10:24pm On May 08, 2015
seankafor:

Bros u tag snakebites and leg-over as skills. Bros do you know football at all? And u say u dont mean dribblers, so wot den is snakebite and leg-over?

Day asked you to define skill, and u say 360, legover an snakebite? Bros, u seriously need help.

1 Like

Re: Checkout My List Of The Most Skillful Players Today by bigsam2010: 12:25am On May 09, 2015
There is a secret of how to win a sportbet, that most stakers does not know. Most people want to win big at once, while I always take my time to calculate very well and win little day-by-day.

After all my researches and calculations, I found MERRYBET to be the best to make cool money among all other sportbet companies.

Follow me on my Merrybet Link (http://www./Odds/registration/affiliate197881), create, fund your account and let us begin a cool deal.

I wish you the best of luck.
Re: Checkout My List Of The Most Skillful Players Today by Oahray: 11:04am On May 09, 2015
seankafor:
messi isnt skilful for me, never seen him do some skills like leg over, 360 nor snake bite, thoor he is a good dribbler and controller of the ball but not skillful
smh... Are you sure you even know what skill means?

4 Likes

Re: Checkout My List Of The Most Skillful Players Today by Oahray: 11:08am On May 09, 2015
Krasid:
We are talking skillful players, not dribblers.
it takes a skillful person to dribble.

3 Likes

Re: Checkout My List Of The Most Skillful Players Today by Krasid(m): 11:29am On May 09, 2015
Oahray:
it takes a skillful person to dribble.
True, but being the best dribbler does not make you the most skillful.
Re: Checkout My List Of The Most Skillful Players Today by joxxy01(m): 7:23pm On May 09, 2015
Eguwekwe
Re: Checkout My List Of The Most Skillful Players Today by joxxy01(m): 7:30pm On May 09, 2015
seankafor:
pls wots the difference between skils and dribbling?
Re: Checkout My List Of The Most Skillful Players Today by DeeOneBangin: 10:17pm On May 09, 2015
Op be contradicting himself!!! The 2 goes hand-in-hand!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wwe Champions 2007 / Prayer Thread For Super Eagles Victory Against Burkina Faso / Nigeria Defeats Congo 79-46 In Afrobasket. Will Face Mali In Semi Final.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.