Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Nigeria Opens Show;ugandans Set To Trek To Kenya To Highlight To Meet Obama.pix - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Opens Show;ugandans Set To Trek To Kenya To Highlight To Meet Obama.pix (1102 Views)

APGA Blast Buhari:'U've Caused International Disgrace 2 9ja 4 Copying Obama'(pix / See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook / South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Opens Show;ugandans Set To Trek To Kenya To Highlight To Meet Obama.pix by dainformant(m): 1:37pm On May 07, 2015
Who says the world isn't watching us. Guess Nigerians have showed their African brothers how to become famous. Nice. It has been reported by popular Ugandan radio station, Radiocity 97 FM, that a group of people are set on trekking to Kenya to highlight their condition to President Barack Obama. The country's Radio posted the notice on their Facebook page.

WALKING TO GO SEE OBAMA: The so called 'NRM Poor Youths' have announce plans to walk to Kenya to deliver a petition highlighting their plight to U.S President Barack Obama during his visit in July. The walk has been dubbed 'the long walk to freedom'. The young people told reporters today that they have also written to the US embassy here in Uganda about their plans.

National Helm
http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/05/nigeria-paves-way-group-of-ugandans-set.html

Re: Nigeria Opens Show;ugandans Set To Trek To Kenya To Highlight To Meet Obama.pix by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 07, 2015
Dis apc "trek" madness is spreading faster dan ebola

Say no to change
Let's say yes to transformation
May our lives be transformed
Amin
Re: Nigeria Opens Show;ugandans Set To Trek To Kenya To Highlight To Meet Obama.pix by nerodenero: 1:49pm On May 07, 2015
Trekking is trendy and one good thing is it makes whoever that involved famous, your plight listen to and just maybe a journey to success.

Just as the Kogi-born indigene just got £100 for trekking and more might still come. As for me, it's a no-no to trekking grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Opens Show;ugandans Set To Trek To Kenya To Highlight To Meet Obama.pix by tucky200(m): 1:52pm On May 07, 2015
And the madness continues undecided
Re: Nigeria Opens Show;ugandans Set To Trek To Kenya To Highlight To Meet Obama.pix by wachakuta(m): 1:53pm On May 07, 2015
Yepa.. Nna e be like say I go trek resh yanki o so dat dem go dash me green card sharperly

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Opens Show;ugandans Set To Trek To Kenya To Highlight To Meet Obama.pix by ifyan(m): 3:07pm On May 07, 2015
Inferiority complex.

This is madness. What should President Obama do, or weren't they told that himself doesn't have bigger problems facing his people he is governed to.

My God doesn't they have government, why can't they confront there government for their problems.

Tufiakwa this is absolute nonsense.

I believe this is a big problem we faced in Africa, always waiting for foreigners to solve our
wahala.

Did you know this is disgraceful.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Opens Show;ugandans Set To Trek To Kenya To Highlight To Meet Obama.pix by dainformant(m): 4:01pm On May 07, 2015
na to fly sure pass for that one
wachakuta:
Yepa.. Nna e be like say I go trek resh yanki o so dat dem go dash me green card sharperly
Re: Nigeria Opens Show;ugandans Set To Trek To Kenya To Highlight To Meet Obama.pix by RichDad1(m): 4:50pm On May 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Say no to change
Amin
Your foolishness is factory fitted

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Opens Show;ugandans Set To Trek To Kenya To Highlight To Meet Obama.pix by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Say no to change
Amin

We voted out 'zeroformation'. There was no transformation.

We will only regret if Buhari falls below zero

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Opens Show;ugandans Set To Trek To Kenya To Highlight To Meet Obama.pix by omenka(m): 8:08pm On May 07, 2015
RichDad1:
Your foolishness is factory fitted
Oh my days!!! Rotflmao!!! cheesygrin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Opens Show;ugandans Set To Trek To Kenya To Highlight To Meet Obama.pix by micktoxin(m): 8:56pm On May 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Say no to change
Amin
Oh boi, your signature is mad funny grin. Eternal erectio-n grin.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lets All Go Treking -Maslows Heirachy Of Needs / APC Replies Jonathan: You Must Account For Your Actions / Aliyu Mohammed-Gusau Celebrates His 72nd Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.