Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Please Help, Pmt Changed For The Rom It Must Be Downloaded - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help, Pmt Changed For The Rom It Must Be Downloaded (5909 Views)

Help Whatsapp Can't Be Downloaded On My Asha 503 / I Want To buy Xiaomi Note 3 But Scared Of The Rom/playstore Wahala / Infinix Hot Note Lollipop 5.0 5.1 Do Any 1 Have The Rom Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, Pmt Changed For The Rom It Must Be Downloaded by puresoul1(m): 2:44pm On May 07, 2015
Please i need help, ive tried to resolve the issue but it just getting complicated, my infinix zero was rooted before taking it to the carlcare,i discover they update the software and unroot the phone, now im trying to root it, but not able to download the scatter file into the phone using SP Flash Tool it displaying pmt changed for the rom
Re: Please Help, Pmt Changed For The Rom It Must Be Downloaded by puresoul1(m): 2:48pm On May 07, 2015
Please help cryPlease help
Re: Please Help, Pmt Changed For The Rom It Must Be Downloaded by puresoul1(m): 3:07pm On May 07, 2015
Please anyone with solution ive tried other software in rooting this phone but still not possible
Re: Please Help, Pmt Changed For The Rom It Must Be Downloaded by puresoul1(m): 3:10pm On May 07, 2015
Please anyone with solution ive tried other software in rooting this phone but still not possible
Re: Please Help, Pmt Changed For The Rom It Must Be Downloaded by swisscarter(m): 3:35pm On May 07, 2015
puresoul1:
Please i need help, ive tried to resolve the issue but it just getting complicated, my infinix zero was rooted before taking it to the carlcare,i discover they update the software and unroot the phone, now im trying to root it, but not able to download the scatter file into the phone using SP Flash Tool it displaying pmt changed for the rom
you should have preloader.bin file for Infinix zero before it'll work
Re: Please Help, Pmt Changed For The Rom It Must Be Downloaded by puresoul1(m): 3:47pm On May 07, 2015
swisscarter:
pls im confused help, is it the update that causing it
Re: Please Help, Pmt Changed For The Rom It Must Be Downloaded by puresoul1(m): 4:47am On May 08, 2015
swisscarter:
but that the way i root it before without preloader.bin please help me im lost
Re: Please Help, Pmt Changed For The Rom It Must Be Downloaded by nadisman(m): 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2017
all you need do is to go to format area on ur sp flash tool click start after which u can go bk to download area den click download ur phone should start the download

(1) (Reply)

Survey: 5.5 Inch And 5.0 Inch Mobile Phone. Which Do You Prefer? / A Better Alternative To Jiji pics included / 27,000mah Oraimo Power Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.