Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

22Johnny's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 22Johnny's Profile / 22Johnny's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test by 22Johnny(m): 9:53am On Jun 14, 2019
[quote author=opeyemiolumide post=24500784]

I need dragnet and workforce past questions...

Please also send to Samuelfrancis212@gmail.com
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by 22Johnny(m): 1:04pm On Apr 26, 2019
GregEmmy:
Someone on the whatsapp group has gotten an invite

Please add me up on the group chat. My number is 08163083523
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by 22Johnny(m): 1:00pm On Apr 26, 2019
dannypaul:
If you need Dragnet past questions and answer indicate now. will be sending it out now for free by 4pm after which no more.
To those i will send the materials pls try and recipocate same privilege as i got mine free too. thanks

Thanks �.

My gmail account is samuelfrancis212@gmail.com
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Polaris Bank Aptitude Test by 22Johnny(m): 12:53pm On Apr 26, 2019
kubeeklay:
Hello,

Please has anyone received an invitation from polaris bank for the aptitude test which was scheduled for tomorrow?

I did. Scheduled tomorrow by 11 am. Please have you got any past questions you can help me with.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Record Keeper Urgently Needed by 22Johnny(m): 2:34pm On Apr 09, 2019
TitilayoAyadi:
RECORD KEEPER
JOB DESCRIPTION
.establishing new records management systems
.ensuring that data is protected
.classifying and indexing records
.writing reports
.ensuring that records are easily accessible when needed

SKILLS REQUIRED
.Patience
.Meticulousness
.Capable of prioritising
.Good problem-solving skills
.Analytical skills
.Organisational skills
.Communication and influencing skills, especially when requiring colleagues to hand over records or to use the systems correctly
.Confidence with using bespoke and standard databases, software and operating systems.

REQUIRED QUALIFICATION
.Maximum HND
.Minimum school leaving certificate

Kindly send C.V to titi@yikodeen.com
Do I need to send in an application letter attached to it.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Sample Of Letter Of Application by 22Johnny(m): 1:03pm On Feb 06, 2019
goshen26:
Pls Funsho can u send me a copy ? olusojiakinbowale@gmail.com.

Please house I also would need the favour of geting a sample of how a cover letter should write up. My email: samuelfrancis212@gmail.com
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: UBA Assessment Test by 22Johnny(m): 3:25pm On Sep 28, 2018
Mukah1234:

It's a simple test but kinda complicated especially when you are not allowed to use calculator. Please go with your original credentials as specified in the mail sent to you, some people didn't take the test today because of that.

Please I don’t have my original waec certificate yet. And I’m scheduled for their invite tomorrow. Is there still a chance for me?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: UBA Assessment Test by 22Johnny(m): 11:51am On Sep 28, 2018
PLEase what are the likely personal interview questions? Someone should please help me out. I have an assessment invite with them tomorrow.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Uba Interview Invite by 22Johnny(m): 11:28am On Sep 28, 2018
Good evening House. Please I got the assessment invite for graduate intern position at their head quarter. Anyone with past experience about it. It’s my first interview

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.