Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,120 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

UBA Assessment Test - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Assessment Test (19240 Views)

UBA Assessment Questions, Please Help! / UBA Assessment / Assessment Test At Workforce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Assessment Test by Churock: 8:00am On Aug 04, 2018
Ebogucp:
once u have been Invited for graduate training u r a step in.. After ut training which is for about 2wks u will b posted to a branch.. Salary expectation 80k

Thank you boss
Re: UBA Assessment Test by Okezino: 12:17pm On Aug 13, 2018
Churock:

Thank you boss
I got an invite to take a psychometric test ....pls any idea on how it is? ...
Re: UBA Assessment Test by Churock: 4:32pm On Aug 13, 2018
Okezino:

I got an invite to take a psychometric test ....pls any idea on how it is? ...

There's nothing in it. Just a psychology test. But answer carefully so u don't contradict yourself. There'll be repetition of questions in different formats
Re: UBA Assessment Test by Amaragold(f): 6:26pm On Aug 13, 2018
Please how did u people apply?
Re: UBA Assessment Test by Amaragold(f): 6:27pm On Aug 13, 2018
Please how did you people apply?
Re: UBA Assessment Test by nopretense: 6:47pm On Aug 13, 2018
Amaragold:
Please how did you people apply?
Drop ur cv at any uba regional office or register on their website. All the best!
Re: UBA Assessment Test by amahcliff: 6:50pm On Aug 13, 2018
Churock:

Thank you for your reply. Though I was already done before I saw your reply but I still appreciate. I've equally had an interview on Skype with them and I was told to come for a training programme. Please does this mean I've gotten the work? Again do u have an idea of their salary for entry level position?

Pls what am I to expect in the Skype interview?
Pls help a sister
Re: UBA Assessment Test by Churock: 6:18am On Aug 14, 2018
amahcliff:

Pls what am I to expect in the Skype interview?
Pls help a sister

Tell me about yourself
Why did u choose uba

Whatever they ask u just be confident and always look at the camera. Always and then you'll also be asked if u have a question for them, say yes and ask them something
Re: UBA Assessment Test by Chidon40: 7:46pm On Sep 02, 2018
Guy , I have done the personality test and also the online video interview.Please,how long did it take before they told you that you were successful?

Churock:

Thank you for your reply. Though I was already done before I saw your reply but I still appreciate. I've equally had an interview on Skype with them and I was told to come for a training programme. Please does this mean I've gotten the work? Again do u have an idea of their salary for entry level position?
Re: UBA Assessment Test by Churock: 8:53pm On Sep 02, 2018
Chidon40:

Guy , I have done the personality test and also the online video interview.Please,how long did it take before they told you that you were successful?

Same day I did the interview. Like 1 hour after the interview, I got a text from my HR telling me to get read for training and pre-employment medical the next day
Re: UBA Assessment Test by TheSociopath(m): 5:10pm On Sep 11, 2018
Churock:

There's nothing in it. Just a psychology test. But answer carefully so u don't contradict yourself. There'll be repetition of questions in different formats

Hello bro. Please can one do the psychometric test on phone?
Re: UBA Assessment Test by Churock: 5:19pm On Sep 11, 2018
TheSociopath:

Hello bro. Please can one do the psychometric test on phone?

Yes
Re: UBA Assessment Test by TheSociopath(m): 5:34pm On Sep 11, 2018
Churock:

Yes
Means you did yours on phone
Re: UBA Assessment Test by soopaflylech(m): 3:03pm On Sep 14, 2018
Hello good afternoon, i wrote the aptitude test yday and i was successful and havent heard from them.
1. How long will it take
2. Whats the next step and what does it entail?
Re: UBA Assessment Test by 22Johnny(m): 11:51am On Sep 28, 2018
PLEase what are the likely personal interview questions? Someone should please help me out. I have an assessment invite with them tomorrow.
Re: UBA Assessment Test by 22Johnny(m): 3:25pm On Sep 28, 2018
Mukah1234:

It's a simple test but kinda complicated especially when you are not allowed to use calculator. Please go with your original credentials as specified in the mail sent to you, some people didn't take the test today because of that.

Please I don’t have my original waec certificate yet. And I’m scheduled for their invite tomorrow. Is there still a chance for me?
Re: UBA Assessment Test by KreScendo(m): 4:34pm On Sep 28, 2018
22Johnny:

Please I don’t have my original waec certificate yet. And I’m scheduled for their invite tomorrow. Is there still a chance for me?

I honestly don't think they will allow you to write the test without your originals.
How about requesting for someone to waybill the certificate to you?
Re: UBA Assessment Test by Mukah1234(m): 7:55pm On Sep 28, 2018
22Johnny:

I don't think so. Try ur luck anyway
Re: UBA Assessment Test by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 11, 2018
Mukah1234:
Good evening all. I took the UBA assessment test today and it was successful. I got this Email this evening:

Dear candidate,

Congratulations on successfully qualifying for this stage of the recruitment process with UBA Plc

Please click the link to take your Psychometric assessment.

Who else got this mail? And how is this test generally? From the samples I saw online, this test is not easy at all.

I want to be fully prepared for this test before I take it.
good day,please can u help me with uba study pack,and how to prepare.i was invited for an entry level assessment. please help forward to hufomaherusi@yahoo.com
Re: UBA Assessment Test by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 11, 2018
Shezkid:

Please how was the test??
I'll be writing mine on Saturday in Lagos..
please I was invited for an assessment this Saturday, please I need study pack,and details on how to prepare. hufomaherusi@yahoo.com
Re: UBA Assessment Test by lacifer: 2:32pm On Oct 11, 2018
hayfay:

good day,please can u help me with uba study pack,and how to prepare.i was invited for an entry level assessment. please help forward to hufomaherusi@yahoo.com

Please, what time is your test and venue? Are you for B.Sc or OND mode of entry
Re: UBA Assessment Test by AlienRobot: 2:50pm On Oct 11, 2018
For past questions and answers, contact us on Alienrobot01@gmail.com
Re: UBA Assessment Test by martobi: 5:01am On Nov 07, 2018
For updated past questions and answers on UBA aptitude job tests, check
https://www.teststreams.com/studypack/uba-graduate-job-aptitude-test-past-questions-study-pack/
Re: UBA Assessment Test by herbeydinho(m): 5:46am On Dec 05, 2018
hi guys. pls I need someone to help me with UBA past questions. Ajayiabiodus@gmail.com
Re: UBA Assessment Test by Whykay21: 11:35am On Mar 10, 2019
Mukah1234:
like waec nko

It's a simple test but kinda complicated especially when you are not allowed to use calculator. Please go with your original credentials as specified in the mail sent to you, some people didn't take the test today because of that.
Re: UBA Assessment Test by Catherine2665: 12:15pm On May 12, 2019
Good pm all, pls who can help me with uba cbt recent questions
Re: UBA Assessment Test by Catherine2665: 12:16pm On May 12, 2019
My mail is asemotacatherine@gmail.com for the material if any one has
Re: UBA Assessment Test by ditha(f): 3:45pm On Sep 29, 2019
I hope someone is still here to attend to me..I was invited yesterday for the entry assessment. (Screening,cbt and pre-chat)..my challenges r twofold
1.my pop is on Nov 7 so I don't v nysc cert to present
2.i have never had any interview before,I dunno what to expect.
Re: UBA Assessment Test by Femiblacky(m): 3:20pm On Sep 30, 2019
ditha:
I hope someone is still here to attend to me..I was invited yesterday for the entry assessment. (Screening,cbt and pre-chat)..my challenges r twofold
1.my pop is on Nov 7 so I don't v nysc cert to present
2.i have never had any interview before,I dunno what to expect.

When is your test coming up and where is your location??
Re: UBA Assessment Test by ditha(f): 12:42pm On Oct 01, 2019
My test is tomorrow at maitama abj
Femiblacky:

When is your test coming up and where is your location??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Write A Letter Of Introduction For A Job / Help Me Thank God...i Got The Job!!! / Pawa 774: Are They Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.