Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,374 members, 7,864,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:24 AM

22tigers's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 22tigers's Profile / 22tigers's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Celebrities / Re: 'etinosa Is A Good Person, Instead Of Blaming Her, I’d Rather Blame Myself' -FRZ by 22tigers: 8:56am On Mar 17, 2019
I understand some persons have decided to blame the failing entertainer MC galaxy for Etinosa Idemudia senseless actions. Their argument is hinged on the fact that the shameless and failed actress Etinosa was drunk for that reason the Live streaming should have been stopped immediately on that ground.... Well people go and watch Video again... Everything was premeditated by this lady. Her own words " WAIT LET ME GO AND LOCK THE DOOR FIRST BEFORE DOING IT" ... Drunk people don't exhibit such level of reason and caution. Its a shame people in this part,of thr world don't take responsibility for their actions ever... Talk about why we,can't move forward or make lasting progress as a people.

1 Like

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.