Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

'etinosa Is A Good Person, Instead Of Blaming Her, I’d Rather Blame Myself' -FRZ - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'etinosa Is A Good Person, Instead Of Blaming Her, I’d Rather Blame Myself' -FRZ (32457 Views)

‘I’d Rather Go To Hell Than Sign With Wizkid, Davido Or Burna Boy’ – Brymo / Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer / Xandy Kamel: Handsome Men Are Sexually Weak, I’d Rather Date An Ugly Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'etinosa Is A Good Person, Instead Of Blaming Her, I’d Rather Blame Myself' -FRZ by erons22(m): 7:34am On Mar 17, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
I still don't get this story.

What happened exactly... MC Galaxy was making a live video (in his house, I guess) and Etinosa appeared in the video stark nak*d? Or was she clothed and began to take off her clothes one after the other?

Did she look conscious while doing it? And why's she apologising now, anyway? I thought she called everyone hypocrites and said she's expressive with her body. undecided

They all know what they are doing it already planned
Re: 'etinosa Is A Good Person, Instead Of Blaming Her, I’d Rather Blame Myself' -FRZ by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 17, 2019
Freezer just shut up abeg sad
Re: 'etinosa Is A Good Person, Instead Of Blaming Her, I’d Rather Blame Myself' -FRZ by Houseofglam7(f): 7:44am On Mar 17, 2019
Absolute garbage undecided
Re: 'etinosa Is A Good Person, Instead Of Blaming Her, I’d Rather Blame Myself' -FRZ by kaziblake(f): 7:54am On Mar 17, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
I still don't get this story.

What happened exactly... MC Galaxy was making a live video (in his house, I guess) and Etinosa appeared in the video stark nak*d? Or was she clothed and began to take off her clothes one after the other?

Did she look conscious while doing it? And why's she apologising now, anyway? I thought she called everyone hypocrites and said she's expressive with her body. undecided
Mc galaxy was doing a live video and Etinosa called in drunk and depressed,talking about her failed relationship and boyfriend.. The next thing was she started pulling her clothes..She didn't know what she was doing.
Re: 'etinosa Is A Good Person, Instead Of Blaming Her, I’d Rather Blame Myself' -FRZ by jconsulting(f): 8:02am On Mar 17, 2019
On top one small tangerine bobby being displayed am sure Cossy will be angry for Etinosa to have disgrace bobby show market, meanwhile Ganduje is not concern about Etinosa nude display , na how to rig final results dey mind a beg
Re: 'etinosa Is A Good Person, Instead Of Blaming Her, I’d Rather Blame Myself' -FRZ by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:02am On Mar 17, 2019
kaziblake:
Mc galaxy was doing a live video and Etinosa called in drunk and depressed,talking about her failed relationship and boyfriend.. The next thing was she started pulling her clothes..She didn't know what she was doing.

Wow. Very sad.

Everyone should just cut her some slack, before she slides into depression. She made a mistake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'etinosa Is A Good Person, Instead Of Blaming Her, I’d Rather Blame Myself' -FRZ by tejiri4(m): 8:16am On Mar 17, 2019
Shut up there what good person do olosho work.
Re: 'etinosa Is A Good Person, Instead Of Blaming Her, I’d Rather Blame Myself' -FRZ by Frabets15: 8:45am On Mar 17, 2019
See prove of our latest winnings below

Re: 'etinosa Is A Good Person, Instead Of Blaming Her, I’d Rather Blame Myself' -FRZ by 22tigers: 8:56am On Mar 17, 2019
I understand some persons have decided to blame the failing entertainer MC galaxy for Etinosa Idemudia senseless actions. Their argument is hinged on the fact that the shameless and failed actress Etinosa was drunk for that reason the Live streaming should have been stopped immediately on that ground.... Well people go and watch Video again... Everything was premeditated by this lady. Her own words " WAIT LET ME GO AND LOCK THE DOOR FIRST BEFORE DOING IT" ... Drunk people don't exhibit such level of reason and caution. Its a shame people in this part,of thr world don't take responsibility for their actions ever... Talk about why we,can't move forward or make lasting progress as a people.

1 Like

Re: 'etinosa Is A Good Person, Instead Of Blaming Her, I’d Rather Blame Myself' -FRZ by lexy2014: 8:59am On Mar 17, 2019
hiroz:
freeze still found a way to rope Pentecostal churches into this.
what does attending convenant uni have to do in this case..

That's a mystery that even Albert Einstein can't solve. If I were in Instagram, d guy 4 don block me
Re: 'etinosa Is A Good Person, Instead Of Blaming Her, I’d Rather Blame Myself' -FRZ by lexy2014: 9:00am On Mar 17, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Wow. Very sad.

Everyone should just cut her some slack, before she slides into depression. She made a mistake.

How was that a mistake?

1 Like

Re: 'etinosa Is A Good Person, Instead Of Blaming Her, I’d Rather Blame Myself' -FRZ by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 17, 2019
poweredcom:
Etinosa high class olosho
She remains an INTERNALLY DISPLACED PROSTITUTE
Re: 'etinosa Is A Good Person, Instead Of Blaming Her, I’d Rather Blame Myself' -FRZ by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 17, 2019
Okkk
NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.
Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....seductress.
....air hostesss
....songstresses
....beauty Queen
....female bankers
....female marketer
....dance hall queens.
....female TV Anchorss.
....female combatant officers
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
People will try to put this observation down.
Why don’t you closely observe such yourself..?
Don't say you were not warned.
Most MEN who settled 4 such are yet to find peace of mind.

Okafor's law Is always constant
Better respect yourself !!!!
Re: 'etinosa Is A Good Person, Instead Of Blaming Her, I’d Rather Blame Myself' -FRZ by PapaAdanna: 9:11am On Mar 17, 2019
My only problem is not getting unclad in the first place, so of all the artists in Nigeria na MC galaxy she go do nonsense with. So MC galaxy na musician ni
Wonders no go end oo
Re: 'etinosa Is A Good Person, Instead Of Blaming Her, I’d Rather Blame Myself' -FRZ by EmekaBlue(m): 9:35am On Mar 17, 2019
guys go don use d unclear video masturbate

abeg when chioma davido gf go do her own
Re: 'etinosa Is A Good Person, Instead Of Blaming Her, I’d Rather Blame Myself' -FRZ by poweredcom(m): 9:45am On Mar 17, 2019
EVILFOREST:
Okkk
NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.
Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....seductress.
....air hostesss
....songstresses
....beauty Queen
....female bankers
....female marketer
....dance hall queens.
....female TV Anchorss.
....female combatant officers
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
People will try to put this observation down.
Why don’t you closely observe such yourself..?
Don't say you were not warned.
Most MEN who settled 4 such are yet to find peace of mind.

Okafor's law Is always constant
Better respect yourself !!!!

Which work ladies wan come do again

Infact no women is to be trusted oo I know but abeg easy small na abi na tomato seller make person marry
Re: 'etinosa Is A Good Person, Instead Of Blaming Her, I’d Rather Blame Myself' -FRZ by amstardi: 9:47am On Mar 17, 2019
Nate Dogg said "you can never make a hoe a house wife"
Re: 'etinosa Is A Good Person, Instead Of Blaming Her, I’d Rather Blame Myself' -FRZ by princfred(m): 10:18am On Mar 17, 2019
Her case was that of Konji in steroids while surrounded by dicks they grave for coupled with looking for rich husband and emotional turmoil due to relationship gone wrong & reduction in number of men applying. All half planed though. This is just the beginning they go beg us to marry them after this tacit approach fails. They want to drag boss with us abi angry pitiable though.

Good reply by Freeze but he should marry her na or help her reconcile her relationship to cure the konji and depression not only wish he could have done better for her.
Re: 'etinosa Is A Good Person, Instead Of Blaming Her, I’d Rather Blame Myself' -FRZ by Ajahrichard: 10:33am On Mar 17, 2019
This is absolutely funny..u just read my mind�..bros still found a way to continue to show his disgust 4 Nigerian churches, which I tink is uncalled for here tho...
By the way, which one be "mild debauchery"?��. .for such an act?? dude is just comic
hiroz:
freeze still found a way to rope Pentecostal churches into this.
what does attending convenant uni have to do in this case..
Re: 'etinosa Is A Good Person, Instead Of Blaming Her, I’d Rather Blame Myself' -FRZ by kaidenjr(m): 10:40am On Mar 17, 2019
wink2015:

Daddy Freeze don talk him own.

But Freezing Freeze has left Pastorial attack for awhile.

What is happening?

No more attack on churches, religious doctrine and pastors.

This lady did this nude stuff all for publicity stunt with the awareness that sex sell like hot fried yam.

Dude, was she like butt naked? Cause, all I saw was some chick in a bra and a tight-like underwear. Not even panties.
Re: 'etinosa Is A Good Person, Instead Of Blaming Her, I’d Rather Blame Myself' -FRZ by seunmsg(m): 10:46am On Mar 17, 2019
Freeze should shut up and stop patronizing the lady unnecessarily. If I get high and misbehaves, I will take responsibility for my action. Etinosa should be solely held responsible for her useless behavior and no one else.
Re: 'etinosa Is A Good Person, Instead Of Blaming Her, I’d Rather Blame Myself' -FRZ by Ishilove: 10:52am On Mar 17, 2019
Daddy GO has spoken
Re: 'etinosa Is A Good Person, Instead Of Blaming Her, I’d Rather Blame Myself' -FRZ by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 17, 2019
What pained me most is that I never had opportunity to watch the live video.
Re: 'etinosa Is A Good Person, Instead Of Blaming Her, I’d Rather Blame Myself' -FRZ by elampiro(m): 11:13am On Mar 17, 2019
kaziblake:

I don't believe this at all. I think they planned it. Premeditated to gain fame
Re: 'etinosa Is A Good Person, Instead Of Blaming Her, I’d Rather Blame Myself' -FRZ by Babinski: 11:48am On Mar 17, 2019
Isn't it surprising how Freeze the Confused doesn't blame the girl and doesn't blame the Sheeple movement but finds time to blame Covenant University and Living Faith or Orthodox churches that the girl previously attended?
How warped can people's reasoning be at times!

1 Like

Re: 'etinosa Is A Good Person, Instead Of Blaming Her, I’d Rather Blame Myself' -FRZ by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 17, 2019
I am waiting to see etinosa in MC Galaxy's next video
Re: 'etinosa Is A Good Person, Instead Of Blaming Her, I’d Rather Blame Myself' -FRZ by Adephemmy300: 1:47pm On Mar 17, 2019
elampiro:

I don't believe this at all. I think they planned it. Premeditated to gain fame

They must have, but if this is the way to gain fame, I don't think most of us would be proud if our sisters or daughters gain fame like this.. Fame like this na 10 minutes fame, e no dey last, but the bad effect would outlast the fame.. Imagine mk she get pikin and the pikin fight for school, one pikin go just search am out, see ur mama kitten and shows the circle of friends, how will the child feel like.. Please let's be careful the way we get fame or money.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chika Ike Rocks Waist Trainer In Sexy Workout Photo / Laura Ikeji Slays In Bum Shorts / Sophia Momodu Rocks Red Swimsuit In New Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.