Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Mortgage Loan - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mortgage Loan (1407 Views)

Best Mortgage Rates In Nigeria - Housing Loan Financing / Please I Need Advice On Where To Get A Personal Mortgage Loan In Nigeria / Read How To Get Diamond Mortgage Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mortgage Loan by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 07, 2015
Good day house,
I am in need of a mortgage loan and I need clues on how to access them.
If you have info, pls share
Re: Mortgage Loan by adeyemis: 2:37pm On May 09, 2015
You can call me on 07046479151. I work with one of the best mortgage bank in the country.
Re: Mortgage Loan by ONYECHUKWU: 5:01am On May 11, 2015
Am also interested.
Re: Mortgage Loan by kellywet20: 10:36pm On Dec 17, 2020
Is it still relevant? Now, in 2020 and a lot of restrictions and the quarantine, you can find out whether a broker offer valid?
Re: Mortgage Loan by davidblack007(m): 10:37pm On Dec 17, 2020
kellywet20:
Is it still relevant? Now, in 2020 and a lot of restrictions and the quarantine, you can find out whether a broker offer valid?

At the stage of the initial analysis, the mortgage broker takes into account a lot of nuances, so that the chosen mortgage program, firstly, meets your requirements as much as possible and is the most profitable for you on the market, and secondly, so that you have the maximum chances of getting a positive decision from the Bank. After choosing a specific Bank and a lending program, the stage of collecting documents and forming a credit dossier will follow, which will then be delivered by the mortgage broker to the Bank. I applied to Mortgage Broker Lincoln to calculate the cost of the property and they made a plan for me how to pay, how much and how long. In fact, the mortgage broker will act as your personal representative in the credit institution and take over the issue of negotiating with the Bank, in case of any questions.

(1) (Reply)

Invest Just 4000 Naira And Earn More / Invest In My Rice Farming Biz And Earn 50% ROI After 4 Months. / A Reliable Business Or Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.