Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,290 members, 7,822,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers (34657 Views)

Ortom Hosts Ex-corper, Sekav Isaac, Offers Him Automatic Employment (pics) / Gov. Al-makura Encourages Corpers To Marry Nassarawa Indigenes. / Jonathan Offers Automatic Employment To 164 Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by obiak4(m): 8:58am On May 08, 2015
pretydamsel1:
for the gods
tales by moonlight
Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by Nobody: 9:12am On May 08, 2015
obiak4:

BOYFRIENDS PLENTY HUSBAND'S SCARCE #FACT#

Girlfriends plenty, Wife scarce#fact
Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by obiak4(m): 9:21am On May 08, 2015
EggovinMma:

Girlfriends plenty, Wife scarce#fact
I beg to disagree ooo mama look around you na attend Church or wedding you go know the truth it partly their fault and the economy no vex #FACT
Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by generalissimo(m): 9:51am On May 08, 2015
Nigeria!!! That wonderful country where employment is not only a privilege but also a prize......SMH angry :'
Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by Nobody: 10:05am On May 08, 2015
Coolest path to islamization?
Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:23am On May 08, 2015
EggovinMma:

What makes you think I am no virgin?

If you are a virgin then hit me on kennedyvicks@yahoo.com
Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by dharay88: 11:55am On May 08, 2015

Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by NobleG1(m): 1:01pm On May 08, 2015
So there are jobs that are only available to people who marry indigenes, while millions of graduates are languishing in poverty due to endemic unemployment?

When did being married to an indigene of any state in Nigeria become an educational qualification for job?

It's baffling seeing some s*tupid Nigerians praising this corrupt a*sshole governor for this! This is why this country is a failed State, because most of its citizens are brain-dead!
Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by Patrickker(m): 1:08pm On May 08, 2015
lonelydora:
So even if there's no love in the relationship? What if the wife misbehaves because she knows you married her because of employment?

My dear governor watch out for scam marriages popping in your state
. You see how ladies get reduced 2what looks like commodity. Miss Desperate, pls marry only4 love
Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by Emyachris: 2:38pm On May 08, 2015
This is what Nigeria actually need. Must nigerians abuse? Sir akwu n gi n'azu.
Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 08, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

If you are a virgin then hit me on kennedyvicks@yahoo.com

My hymen needs to be thoroughly negotiated. You now it's a priceless commodity. You are not the only one seeking for it.Now give me 20 reasons why you deserve it and not someone else?
Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 08, 2015
obiak4:

I beg to disagree ooo mama look around you na
attend Church or wedding you go know the truth
it partly their fault and the economy no vex #FACT

Oga wife no dey oooooooo.
One thing is this, women have tendency of marrying because it's the next "best"thing, but when men one marry, confusion dey oooooooo.Its easy to get gf, but not wife.
Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by obiak4(m): 7:47pm On May 08, 2015
EggovinMma:

Oga wife no dey oooooooo.
One thing is this, women have tendency of marrying because it's the next "best"thing, but when men one marry, confusion dey oooooooo.Its easy to get gf, but not wife.
OK I give up but do me a favor ask many single lady around husband no easy to get ooo
Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by ArcToyin(m): 10:44pm On May 08, 2015
wachakuta:
for real??

Where my NYSC khaki oo
lolz
Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 09, 2015
himkers:
Where him wan employ them?? Abi na for Ombatse shrine..,.

Hw many industries or companies even dey nasarawa sef?? Nonsense governor.

APC politicians, always confused since 1910AD

Nassarawa is a PDP state
Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 7:26pm On May 10, 2015
EggovinMma:

My hymen needs to be thoroughly negotiated. You now it's a priceless commodity. You are not the only one seeking for it.Now give me 20 reasons why you deserve it and not someone else?

The simple reasons that I deserve it is because I will cherish you all the days of my life,also for living up the the expectation. I deserve it.

Having kept yourself holy all these while, I will not cheat on you. I deserve it.

I will always trust you when ever and where ever that I found myself. I deserve it.

Lust and Fornication Are Sins, because you rejected the lot of fun to have sex and to flirt with feelings of lust. I deserve it.

Because my wish is to have someone young or old which remain sexually and emotionally pure for marriage. So for that, I deserve it.

When both of us goes into marriage with such purity and anticipation for one another, the marriage thrives.

I believe because of your single act, financially, emotionally and spiritually, God will bless us and our children.

I also deserve it because you worth deserving

I deserve it for the fact that I've not taken it out from any girl/woman.

I deserve it because friends mocked me for speaking my mind.

I deserve it just for the fact that I have always WISH to have a virgin.

I deserve it because for me,No virgin..No marriage.

I deserve it because in you that I will find comfort.

I deserve it because my family will never test my resolve again,my friends will know that I'm the Man.

I don’t care what anyone says, virginity is cool,and cool things worth deserving.

I deserve it because a woman who can remain a virgin until marriage this day and age is a courageous and Godly, I want God to give me Godly wife.

I deserve it for your ability to turn away from what the crowds are doing.

I commend you for your determination and zeal to have your own. For this, I deserve you.

I deserve you because, I will not have anything of your past to talk about.

As a jealous man,sMILE...I deserve you because in you,peace and happiness will take over my heart.. Come to me. I deserve.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians React As Corps Member Blesses Corn Seller With Gift And Cash In Kano / Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) / 10 Reasons Why You Should Consider Staying In Family House During NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.