Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Plateau And Anambra Want To Buy Benue And Imo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau And Anambra Want To Buy Benue And Imo (2244 Views)

Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness / 7000 People Displaced In Benue And Other Emerging Facts / Vintage Pictures Of Onitsha and Anambra (before The Civil War) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plateau And Anambra Want To Buy Benue And Imo by tit(f): 3:50pm On May 07, 2015
Breaking News: Plateau state has bid to buy out Benue state and make it a local government.
This is coming after the news that Suswan cannot pay Benue salaries again. Now and in the future.
Incoming governor of Benue state is confused about what to do and is willing to allow the emergence of the old Benue-Palteau state!
One thing that will delay the deal is that Jang is handing over power to opposition governor who may probe the buyover of Benue state.
Nassawa indigenes are urging Al-Makura to make a bid for Benue state but the governor who just got relected is reluctant because that will reduce the number of Fulani in the state.
In Anambra, Obiano who has about 3 years to go has put in a trade by barter bid for Imo state where Rochas has not paid salary for 13 months!
The state is broke and some Imo indegenes are writing protest letter to Pope, ICC and Ecowas to save them from renewed Anambra hegemony.
Enugu people say they are happy to have finally gotten Anambra and Imo people off their backs and that Rochas can starve Imo people like Awolowo if he wants!

pheeeew!

5 Likes

Re: Plateau And Anambra Want To Buy Benue And Imo by IamOdin: 3:52pm On May 07, 2015
Are you not stu.pid??

3 Likes

Re: Plateau And Anambra Want To Buy Benue And Imo by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 07, 2015
Anambra will buy imo and ekiti will be added as jara for them

3 Likes

Re: Plateau And Anambra Want To Buy Benue And Imo by Ezenwammadu(m): 3:56pm On May 07, 2015
We will buy osun and make it the 22nd local government of Anambra then we will be begged to take half of kogi cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau And Anambra Want To Buy Benue And Imo by PhockPhockMan: 3:56pm On May 07, 2015
I don die, Okorocha done kill me.

2 Likes

Re: Plateau And Anambra Want To Buy Benue And Imo by tit(f): 4:01pm On May 07, 2015
IamOdin:
Are you not stu.pid??

why you dey vex now?
na send your son Sango come my side ooo?

i have proof that yoruba people are norsemen.
no yoruba should join Eiye again.
you should know that Sango is Odin son.
All Yoruba elders and priests should pm me for the proof.
Norseland has the highest GDP in the world and they want immigrants

3 Likes

Re: Plateau And Anambra Want To Buy Benue And Imo by Mogidi: 4:09pm On May 07, 2015
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Plateau And Anambra Want To Buy Benue And Imo by MyMouth(m): 4:13pm On May 07, 2015
U this tit! Has plateau paid her worker? The plateau state government is owning workers six months salary, inshort the worker have gone on strike since Monday this week.
Re: Plateau And Anambra Want To Buy Benue And Imo by IamOdin: 4:13pm On May 07, 2015
Re: Plateau And Anambra Want To Buy Benue And Imo by IamOdin: 4:14pm On May 07, 2015
tit:

why you dey vex now? na send your son Sango come my side ooo?
i have proof that yoruba people are norsemen. no yoruba should join Eiye again. you should know that Sango is Odin son. All Yoruba elders and priests should pm me for the proof. Norseland has the highest GDP in the world and they want immigrants
Is anybody seeing what(MADNESS) am seeing?? grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Plateau And Anambra Want To Buy Benue And Imo by tit(f): 4:16pm On May 07, 2015
TAN Ubah was seen at Osun state capital Oshogbo last week.
Unconfirmed reports say he loaned money to Aregberascal and may make a bid to take over Osun state.
Aregberascal is keeping the negotiations secret and will escape to Dubai as soon as he hands the state over to the Moneybag Ubah.

5 Likes

Re: Plateau And Anambra Want To Buy Benue And Imo by tit(f): 4:17pm On May 07, 2015
IamOdin:

Is anybody seeing what(MADNESS) am seeing??
grin grin grin

Ooneh, I have exam in two and half hours.

i still take my prescription from yabaleft.
it is from too much coke.

1 Like

Re: Plateau And Anambra Want To Buy Benue And Imo by Validated: 4:25pm On May 07, 2015
tit:
Breaking News: Plateau state has bid to buy out Benue state and make it a local government.
This is coming after the news that Suswan cannot pay Benue salaries again. Now and in the future.
Incoming governor of Benue state is confused about what to do and is willing to allow the emergence of the old Benue-Palteau state!
One thing that will delay the deal is that Jang is handing over power to opposition governor who may probe the buyover of Benue state.
Nassawa indigenes are urging Al-Makura to make a bid for Benue state but the governor who just got relected is reluctant because that will reduce the number of Fulani in the state.
In Anambra, Obiano who has about 3 years to go has put in a trade by barter bid for Imo state where Rochas has not paid salary for 13 months!
The state is broke and some Imo indegenes are writing protest letter to Pope, ICC and Ecowas to save them from renewed Anambra hegemony.
Enugu people say they are happy to have finally gotten Anambra and Imo people off their backs and that Rochas can starve Imo people like Awolowo if he wants!

pheeeew!

When is Osun up for sale? I have some institutional investors who want to acquire Osun because of her Opo-imo and world's tallest drum grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Plateau And Anambra Want To Buy Benue And Imo by warripekin(m): 4:30pm On May 07, 2015
I even hear Delta state is bidding to take over Edo state and make it the 26 local government.

5 Likes

Re: Plateau And Anambra Want To Buy Benue And Imo by tit(f): 4:35pm On May 07, 2015
Validated:

When is Osun up for sale? I have some institutional investors who want to acquire Osun because of her Opo-imo and world's tallest drum grin grin

this is good for Osun people.
they have suffered in Aregbe hand.
the more people that bid, the higher the price.
just contact aregbe and tell him how much you have.
(if baba no chop in otta, the deal no go work ooo)

1 Like

Re: Plateau And Anambra Want To Buy Benue And Imo by Ezenwammadu(m): 4:45pm On May 07, 2015
Validated:

lfeanyi ubah has already started buying the state slowly cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy he wants to turn it into cocoa farm grin

2 Likes

Re: Plateau And Anambra Want To Buy Benue And Imo by kazmanbanjoko(m): 5:01pm On May 07, 2015
So, yu guys have plan to sell nigeria after una lost eelction, sebi

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plateau And Anambra Want To Buy Benue And Imo by tit(f): 5:02pm On May 07, 2015
Ezenwammadu:

lfeanyi ubah has already started buying the state slowly cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy he wants to turn it into cocoa farm grin

thank you my brother.
i forget the name na why i come call am TAN Ubah.
Na Ifeanyi Ubah. He wants to buy Osun state with subsidy cabal money.
Ogun state is too expensive for him to buy.
Re: Plateau And Anambra Want To Buy Benue And Imo by tit(f): 5:04pm On May 07, 2015
nobody want to buy ebonyi and edo.
why?

1 Like

Re: Plateau And Anambra Want To Buy Benue And Imo by PhockPhockMan: 5:06pm On May 07, 2015
Op funny o o.

1 Like

Re: Plateau And Anambra Want To Buy Benue And Imo by BlackTechnology: 5:09pm On May 07, 2015
tit:
nobody want to buy ebonyi and edo.
why?

Akwa Ibom go soon buy them.

1 Like

Re: Plateau And Anambra Want To Buy Benue And Imo by Makamuanwuo(m): 5:14pm On May 07, 2015
oga roch carry imolites money do compaign,these is the type of change we need in imo.

tit:

pheeeew!

2 Likes

Re: Plateau And Anambra Want To Buy Benue And Imo by warripekin(m): 5:16pm On May 07, 2015
[quote author=tit post=33513780]nobody want to buy ebonyi and edo.
why?[/quote
Delta state has bidded for Edo already. According to grapevine news grin grin Enugu may bid for Ebonyi so says grapevine news

1 Like

Re: Plateau And Anambra Want To Buy Benue And Imo by OdenigboAroli(m): 5:55pm On May 07, 2015
Thanks Op for a good laugh.....chai,I don die...lmao

1 Like

Re: Plateau And Anambra Want To Buy Benue And Imo by FreeGlobe(f): 6:22pm On May 07, 2015
tit:
TAN Ubah was seen at Osun state capital Oshogbo last week.
Unconfirmed reports say he loaned money to Aregberascal and may make a bid to take over Osun state.
Aregberascal is keeping the negotiations secret and will escape to Dubai as soon as he hands the state over to the Moneybag Ubah.
This is actually funny grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Plateau And Anambra Want To Buy Benue And Imo by francizy(m): 6:24pm On May 07, 2015
tit:

pheeeew!

Tit my love has come again oh.. Make I read her post ni... cheesy
Re: Plateau And Anambra Want To Buy Benue And Imo by francizy(m): 6:26pm On May 07, 2015
OdenigboAroli:
Thanks Op for a good laugh.....chai,I don die...lmao

Hehehehehe, ever wondered why I anticipate her threads and posts? I love the girl ways wella... grin cheesy
Re: Plateau And Anambra Want To Buy Benue And Imo by francizy(m): 6:28pm On May 07, 2015
himkers:
Anambra will buy Imo and Osun will be added as jare for them

Fixed... cool
Re: Plateau And Anambra Want To Buy Benue And Imo by francizy(m): 6:34pm On May 07, 2015
Makamuanwuo:
oga roch carry imolites money do compaign,these is the type of change we need in imo.

Oga cockRochas cares less about people he leads, all he cares about is his pot belly! angry
Re: Plateau And Anambra Want To Buy Benue And Imo by Makamuanwuo(m): 7:35pm On May 07, 2015
another 4 yrs of slave trade 4 imo worker
francizy:

Oga cockRochas cares less about people he leads, all he cares about is his pot belly! angry
Re: Plateau And Anambra Want To Buy Benue And Imo by jordy101(m): 8:35pm On May 07, 2015
IamOdin:
Are you not stu.pid??
soo stupid a guy

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Role In The Civil War [twenty Pounds Policy, Starvation Policy] - Awolowo / See What His Grandmother Did To Him For Trying To Play Smart! (+PIC) / Ministerial List: Tinubu, Others Under Security Watch - [The Sun ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.