Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Urgent Help Needed My Car Is Missing - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Urgent Help Needed My Car Is Missing (35158 Views)

Tips When Your Car Is On Fire - FRSC / How Can I Confirm If A Car Is Not Stolen Before Purchase / What You Should Do If You Suspect A Car Is Following You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent Help Needed My Car Is Missing by eyeon(m): 7:35am On May 08, 2015
Even from your own house I wonder!
Re: Urgent Help Needed My Car Is Missing by amb2015(m): 8:08am On May 08, 2015
sorry brother. I pray that God should touch the thief to bring back your car for you. 30k GPS tracker could have saved you from this trauma.
Re: Urgent Help Needed My Car Is Missing by xana101: 9:02am On May 08, 2015
BUY A MERCEDES. THEY CAN'T STILL IT
Re: Urgent Help Needed My Car Is Missing by Rhozabeth(m): 9:06am On May 08, 2015
tinuolababy:
See question?

Lol I thought it's d new model of a car u wan show me ni . Please report d case at a police station. Olorun a fun wa ri
That was cold and heartless! It doesn't matter if it was a beetle, you shud just ve walked past instead of typing that thrash!
Re: Urgent Help Needed My Car Is Missing by Twaci(f): 9:13am On May 08, 2015
Jarus:
ftc
Good day smiley. Pls can u kindly check ur mail?
Re: Urgent Help Needed My Car Is Missing by bigtt76(f): 9:51am On May 08, 2015
Is he a maigadi? grin Or hin house the most secured house in Naija?

lion042:
If the was stolen from ur house that means no security in this country. Sorry bro
Re: Urgent Help Needed My Car Is Missing by Burch(m): 10:19am On May 08, 2015
tinuolababy:
See question?

Lol I thought it's d new model of a car u wan show me ni . Please report d case at a police station. Olorun a fun wa ri

Na wao. Am sure you have never earned a penny in your life to know how painful it can be to lose your hard earned money.
Re: Urgent Help Needed My Car Is Missing by tinuolababy(f): 10:37am On May 08, 2015
Rhozabeth:

That was cold and heartless! It doesn't matter if it was a beetle, you shud just ve walked past instead of typing that thrash!

Not your business please. The topic as it appeared on d fp was misleading not that I was mocking d op.
Re: Urgent Help Needed My Car Is Missing by alstacs(m): 3:18pm On May 08, 2015
lantres000:
Eyah I lost my 2004 Toyota Camry same way last year August and couldn't find it up till today. I advice you involve SARS in this so they can comb ur area properly. It would cost u some cash though.

I lost two cars September last year ....almost lost my life too. A Toyota Camry 2004 and a sienna 2004 too along with as many electronics the two cars could pack from my house. of course I involved the police and SARS and they all got salary supplements from me till I became wise and let go. .....Police and SARS na your friends oh, they will milk you dry.
Re: Urgent Help Needed My Car Is Missing by blazetitov: 3:21pm On May 08, 2015
alstacs:

I lost two cars September last year ....almost lost my life too. A Toyota Camry 2004 and a sienna 2004 too along with as many electronics the two cars could pack from my house. of course I involved the police and SARS and they all got salary supplements from me till I became wise and let go. .....Police and SARS na your friends oh, they will milk you dry.

Na wa ooo. Dis one weak me, I swear!! embarassed embarassed
Re: Urgent Help Needed My Car Is Missing by alstacs(m): 3:37pm On May 08, 2015
amb2015:
sorry brother. I pray that God should touch the thief to bring back your car for you. 30k GPS tracker could have saved you from this trauma.

there is a false believe that your car is worthless or old or you are about to change it and because of that , you don't need tracker.
folks, any car that you buy for over a hundred thousand naira or any car that carries you from one point to the other one needs insurance and tracking; even if you have to push the car daily before it starts.
you may never know the true value of your car till you lose it. However, there have been instances of those tracker peddlers who aid and abet car theives, they go straight to the tracker and disable it.
we live in a wicked world.
Re: Urgent Help Needed My Car Is Missing by carprice211: 6:18am On May 09, 2015
Please complaint the police. ------carprice.se
Re: Urgent Help Needed My Car Is Missing by carreport(m): 1:03pm On May 15, 2016
alstacs:

Hi @alstacs and oluwakas
Kindly fill visit www.carreport.com.ng and fill out our forms to report a stolen vehicle.
Please also include a Certified True Copy of police report.
ITS FREE

You can also contact us on info@carreport.com.ng or @infocarreport

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things You Must Consider Before You Buy That Car / Midnight Accident On Lagos Ibadan Express Way (photos) / Princess Diana's Armored 1987 Rolls-royce Silver Spur Sold For 16.2million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.