Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,512 members, 7,850,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:39 AM

Your 'It Almost Happened' Story - Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your 'It Almost Happened' Story - Family (484 Views)

Dusted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your 'It Almost Happened' Story - Family by teemy(m): 5:35pm On May 07, 2015
...and lesson lesson learnt

Inspired by Ellidude's https://www.nairaland.com/1577841/how-destroyed-life-sex-31st story and several others I decided to open this thread so others can learn the various faces of seduction and how to keep on the alert whilst avoiding these pitfalls. For those that feel they are superman/woman they should know that even a pregnant woman still gets hit on as long as she is still good looking. Even the the bible puts it that Resist the devil and he he will flee from you but says flee youthful lust enough to let us know that it is a very strong force to be reckoned with being toxic to the one who wants progress in life. Religious places and work are grounds for seduction.

My story

While making new friends I went visiting this young woman and she asked me a should we give taxes to ceasar question. The type you cannot say a yes or no to without getting into trouble. I had just been telling her about keeping the cleavage hidden in good covers and she said her boyfriend loves it like that. She now asked what I would feel seeing it. If I said I could not be moved and she wanting to know my reaction decided to go topless or if I had said I would have been moved and she said we should go with the flow eitherway a direct answer would have meant trouble. Anyways I circumvented my answer and and she did not pester me on and I headed out soon after.

A day or two later I had a dream that having anything to do with her would have cost my my life or my eternity. Fast forward to about a month later I met her ex boyfriend who told me that not knowing where they were going she once took him to a babalawo for the purpose of money rituals (which he didn't do). From her conversation with the babalawo he was able to deduce she was a regular with the man. Well I would say I got lucky.

Ellidude:
Some decisions are made out of Ignorance.. Certainly my case was more than just ignorance peer pressure almost added to my PRESAGED MISTAKE..

I met a lady online some two weeks ago [2yrs older than me] we got along so well..Like we were dating..She's more of a Nymphomaniac..

Knowing about this, i made a sex proposal to her and she accepted..

Seeming so excited, i made plans on how it would happen for its my first time of going to such extent of FOOLISHNESS ..

Since i stay with my parents, i knew their every activity and move as well as their schedules..And the 31st night would be one busy night for them..So we agreed to meet on the 31st night..

Leaving the consequences behind and focusing on the pleasure i got over excited about this adventure..

Behold, i soon came to find myself in a seminar..LUCKILY, THE TOPIC DISCUSSED WAS BASED ON SEX AND SEX ALONE..

Having noted the consequences and why its meant for only SPOUSES, i felt remorseful about my decision..

God willing, that same day [Two days before the day we decided to meet], i read a topic which talked about the dangers of early sex..

Touched by these two TOPICS, i gave up on my proposal to have SEX..

Still curious, i shared this with my friends..Some said there was nothing wrong about it but others DISAGREED STRONGLY AND PROFUSELY..With my own perception of wrong doings, I dropped it totally..

And finally i told her i couldn't do it..She asked why and i explained..

This is a story i shared for it maybe of help to someone who's having a similar thought in mind..

I keep wondering what saved me..

Someone else might just have a change of heart with your story. Share yours.

Wishing you well - Teemy

(1) (Reply)

Newly Arrived Directly From The U.s Toyota Camry(spider) In Phc..view Pics. / What Age Is Best To Introduce Shaving To A Teenager? / I Celebrate Myself Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.