Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,307 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Google Search 'find My Phone' To Locate Your Missing Android 0 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Search 'find My Phone' To Locate Your Missing Android 0 (338 Views)

How To Create A Blogger Blog And Rank It On Google Search Engine / Let Search Engine Locate Your Link Today!!!! || Mlegion / Nigeria Website Alternative For Just N5,000. Rank High On Google Search Results! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Google Search 'find My Phone' To Locate Your Missing Android 0 by Triumphloaded: 6:17pm On May 07, 2015
Google's making it even easier
to track down your misplaced
mobile device. While Android Device
Manager already exists to help find lost
phones and
tablets, just getting to your account's ADM menu often
requires a search of its own.
But Find My Phone is as simple
as a web query. In fact, that's literally
what you're doing.
Simply open a Google omnibox and type "find my phone" to display a
map that reveals the
phone's current resting place. If the
device is nearby, you can also opt to
ring your cell.
Unfortunately, Find My Phone does not allow you to lock or
erase your device should it be
stolen or, say, left at the local
pub -- you will still need Android Device
Manager to do that.

SOURCE: Google+

(1) (Reply)

Professional Bloggers! Hop In Here And Make Your Positive Critisicm / Fully-packaged Website Waiting For Your Business (domain) Name / See Magic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.