Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Why The Use Of Two Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why The Use Of Two Phones (992 Views)

How My Friend Lost Two Phones Into A Well At The Same Time. / A Tale Of Two Phones / Which of these two phones, Tecno C9 or Infinix Note 2, should I choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why The Use Of Two Phones by habex005(m): 6:21pm On May 07, 2015
something strikes me tonight when we on our generator to charge and i just discovered almost everybody in my household have two mobile phones except my mother. the major reason for the use of two sim cards is because of the poor network that our communication provider provides. so in order words if a particular network is messing up, the other one will be good. the other reason is just a fashion mode or i would say a trend mode that since everybody is using let me join them and that is to some people.
the question i want to ask is this. i have never been out of this country before but want to know from the folks that has been almost every part of the world. do people is advance country too use two network provider. Do they carry two mobile phones around like we do here?
Re: Why The Use Of Two Phones by Elsquidme(m): 9:53pm On May 07, 2015
you itself suppose know the ansa. some people hold two phones due to network palaver interms of poor network services, interconnectivity problems, tarrif difference, data service difference, data network wahalla and others not mention. second category of people hold two phones because of effizy. these type can hold even four phones. like me I hold two phones which are both dual sims. one like asha 200 and the other an android phone shekenan.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S7 'will Have A 3D Touch Pressure Sensitive Display' / Is Samsung Note 2 Worth This Hype With D Present Proliferation? / Gionee Marathon M5 Lite With 3GB RAM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.