Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Annie Idibia Shares Adorable Pics Of Her Baby Girls.. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Shares Adorable Pics Of Her Baby Girls.. (37491 Views)

Actress Mercy Aigbe-gentry Shared Adorable Pics To Mark Her 39th Birthday / Santa Visits Paul Okoye's House This Morning, Takes Adorable Pics With Kids / 2face Idibia Shares Hilarious Post From Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia Shares Adorable Pics Of Her Baby Girls.. by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 07, 2015
CountDracula:
Let's hope 2face doesn't impregnate dem too
You are out of order with your comments!!

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Shares Adorable Pics Of Her Baby Girls.. by Allureoftheseas(m): 8:48pm On May 07, 2015
smiley
Re: Annie Idibia Shares Adorable Pics Of Her Baby Girls.. by GJames(m): 8:49pm On May 07, 2015
Tu face DNA strong
Re: Annie Idibia Shares Adorable Pics Of Her Baby Girls.. by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 07, 2015
Sommyangel:
Beautiful children.. Feel like giving birth now
Yes, yes, yes, babe come over we can do it.
Re: Annie Idibia Shares Adorable Pics Of Her Baby Girls.. by glosplendid(f): 8:50pm On May 07, 2015
Nic pix,,,,fine children
Re: Annie Idibia Shares Adorable Pics Of Her Baby Girls.. by CountDracula(m): 8:50pm On May 07, 2015
hpk:
must you give foolishNESS a body to dwell in
I dnt knw, I shud ask u since uve done it bfor...
Re: Annie Idibia Shares Adorable Pics Of Her Baby Girls.. by CountDracula(m): 8:51pm On May 07, 2015
dutchjongen:
You are out of order with your comments!!
Chaos must b my middle name den
Re: Annie Idibia Shares Adorable Pics Of Her Baby Girls.. by danny301: 9:02pm On May 07, 2015
CountDracula:
Very silly comment... Must you comment?.. Must you tell the whole world that you are a fool or lack home training?

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Shares Adorable Pics Of Her Baby Girls.. by kinibigdeal(m): 9:05pm On May 07, 2015
What a photocopy of tuface
Re: Annie Idibia Shares Adorable Pics Of Her Baby Girls.. by Rheetari(f): 9:15pm On May 07, 2015
awww! adorable babies.
Re: Annie Idibia Shares Adorable Pics Of Her Baby Girls.. by Missmossy(f): 9:17pm On May 07, 2015
Cuties, they are indeed adorable cheesy
Re: Annie Idibia Shares Adorable Pics Of Her Baby Girls.. by CountDracula(m): 9:20pm On May 07, 2015
danny301:

Very silly comment... Must you comment?.. Must you tell the whole world that you are a fool or lack home training?
Loool. For ur mind now u don insult person
Re: Annie Idibia Shares Adorable Pics Of Her Baby Girls.. by fabulousdora(f): 9:30pm On May 07, 2015
yhusiee:

The fair one nko? I mean, the baby is really FAIR!
annie mum is very fair...guess dats were it was copied
Re: Annie Idibia Shares Adorable Pics Of Her Baby Girls.. by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 07, 2015
danny301:

I've been trying to tell him to stop exposing his foolishness to the world but he does'nt want to listen
Re: Annie Idibia Shares Adorable Pics Of Her Baby Girls.. by osahonpeter: 9:35pm On May 07, 2015
stephenqueen:
Awwww! I love this kids.My future wife where una dey abeg show face nah make u self cum gimme beta pikin.
Any way sha keep calm and vote www.nairaland.com/twaci as Miss NL
God bless you all
so dem pass one guy easy oooo
Re: Annie Idibia Shares Adorable Pics Of Her Baby Girls.. by ricsman(m): 9:37pm On May 07, 2015
Hey.. Friends cheesy I Just Free Recharge of Rs. 2000 <3 in Just few Mins smiley .... Just SignUp Here http:///dGR00n <3
Re: Annie Idibia Shares Adorable Pics Of Her Baby Girls.. by Nicepoker(m): 9:43pm On May 07, 2015
jascon1:
wetin she day do for dubai? yeye mother
and how is that ur business
Re: Annie Idibia Shares Adorable Pics Of Her Baby Girls.. by medexico(m): 9:54pm On May 07, 2015
The older girl resemble 2baba
that younger one no look like any of them.
Re: Annie Idibia Shares Adorable Pics Of Her Baby Girls.. by hpk(m): 9:56pm On May 07, 2015
CountDracula:

I dnt knw, I shud ask u since uve done it bfor...
now i wish you could see your forehead.
Re: Annie Idibia Shares Adorable Pics Of Her Baby Girls.. by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 07, 2015
I am ready and full
Sommyangel:
Re: Annie Idibia Shares Adorable Pics Of Her Baby Girls.. by Forwetinnah: 10:07pm On May 07, 2015
She's blest. ..those girls are cute. Major heart breakers in the nearest future wink
Re: Annie Idibia Shares Adorable Pics Of Her Baby Girls.. by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:10pm On May 07, 2015
Sommyangel:
come take my holy water and you will see miracle within 9 month, deliverance go follow! Na my job bi dat.
Re: Annie Idibia Shares Adorable Pics Of Her Baby Girls.. by malbro(m): 11:07pm On May 07, 2015
Sommyangel:
i can make dat happen
Re: Annie Idibia Shares Adorable Pics Of Her Baby Girls.. by whitelondon: 11:29pm On May 07, 2015
CountDracula:

congratulations bro, ur stu.pidity has bin recognised!

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Shares Adorable Pics Of Her Baby Girls.. by Svelteb(f): 11:41pm On May 07, 2015
hpk:
must you give foolishNESS a body to dwell in?
smiley
Re: Annie Idibia Shares Adorable Pics Of Her Baby Girls.. by Svelteb(f): 11:45pm On May 07, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
Hmmm! Beautiful pics.

The dark one is Annie's copy
u think? I see more of 2face's beauty in her dan Annie's.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Piers Morgan To Leave Good Morning Britain Following Meghan Markle Row / #10yearschallenge: Falz Shares 2008 - 2019 Throwback Photo / After Many Attempts,terry G Finally Allowed Into The USA (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.