Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,660 members, 7,813,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Make Your Iphone Friends Jealous Of Your Android - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Make Your Iphone Friends Jealous Of Your Android (23290 Views)

Say A Word Of Prayer For Your Iphone: This Could Be The End! / @ / Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Your Iphone Friends Jealous Of Your Android by Ijaya123: 12:18pm On May 08, 2015
How come all Andriod phones are always in the race to catch up with iPhone? It only goes to show that the iPhone is the phone to beat.

4 Likes

Re: Make Your Iphone Friends Jealous Of Your Android by oluwatomisin93(m): 12:21pm On May 08, 2015
Elzends:
*885*1# it provides you with 250 mb for opera mini n watsap
thanks bro I really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Make Your Iphone Friends Jealous Of Your Android by msb247(m): 12:22pm On May 08, 2015
BlackBerry Passport is the best device ever! cool
Re: Make Your Iphone Friends Jealous Of Your Android by kachiz(m): 12:48pm On May 08, 2015
All these things doesn't matter to me, if only my android camera can become super sharp like IPhone's, then I will be proud to make everybody jealous.
Re: Make Your Iphone Friends Jealous Of Your Android by scachy(m): 1:07pm On May 08, 2015
phabuloz:
Damn with all of ya'll holding techno what's fun about it? Still enjoying my Q10
No insult sir, but q10?? grin grin
Re: Make Your Iphone Friends Jealous Of Your Android by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 08, 2015
@OP I was just like you sometimes ago, die hard Android fan. Though I didn't use all these techno/Infinix then it was HTC , I started from G1 , HTC Desire to Sensation. I was always dissing the Iphone back then and didn't know I was going to fall in love with the best smart phone in the world.

I managed to get the Iphone 5 (32GB) early last year, couldn't afford the new so I bought the TKB for village. Despite the fact say the phone na used i still dey rock am till now. My point now is that I don't know why I would be jealous of any Android phone because I'm getting everything I need on my Iphone. Customization, ringtones, battery life is good probably because I use wifi for data instead of 3G, apps/games unlimited , most important are the JB tweaks. I don't think I can use any mobile without gaining root access even android.

I'll upload few screenshot of my Iphone, so you see i need not to be jealous. As for file sharing, that's easily done with Airblue sharing (requires jailbreak tho.)

BTW I might be a bit jealous of one android phone and that's Huawei Ascend Mate7. Take note that phone na machine

2 Likes

Re: Make Your Iphone Friends Jealous Of Your Android by DukeNija(m): 1:53pm On May 08, 2015
BeloHorizonte14:
so also is LG G3 a learner compared to sony xperia Z3. It is all about knowing what works best for you.

Which Z3? Lol
Oga LG G3 won the award of the best smart phone in 2014 at the Barcelona phone expo.

1 Like

Re: Make Your Iphone Friends Jealous Of Your Android by phabuloz(m): 2:20pm On May 08, 2015
scachy:
No insult sir, but q10?? grin grin
yea blackberry

1 Like

Re: Make Your Iphone Friends Jealous Of Your Android by phabuloz(m): 2:24pm On May 08, 2015
ola33t:

You know what? Technically, to network providers my android phone is blackberry. Android can do like anyother phone but no phone can do like android.
that's what you think man I rep bb till infinity

1 Like

Re: Make Your Iphone Friends Jealous Of Your Android by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 08, 2015
To know which is better, just think about the world without android and think about the world without iPhone, which one do you prefer??
Re: Make Your Iphone Friends Jealous Of Your Android by BeloHorizonte14: 2:41pm On May 08, 2015
DukeNija:

Which Z3? Lol
Oga LG G3 won the award of the best smart phone in 2014 at the Barcelona phone expo.
Shey you know say politics dey dey this award for best smart phone of a thing?

Now over to you,from your personal experience with smart phones; what makes G3 better than Z3?
Re: Make Your Iphone Friends Jealous Of Your Android by tomiobj(m): 2:41pm On May 08, 2015
zenith4biz:

Oga without Android your Q10 is useless

Oya vex commot all android apps on your phone

Blackberry- Android boot licker since

Typing from my BB curve 4
. Nooo. Blackberry is different from android. Blackberrys don't use android.
Re: Make Your Iphone Friends Jealous Of Your Android by matthennessy(m): 2:56pm On May 08, 2015
Iphone any day any time ... Jailbreak and see the wonders android phones can't do grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Make Your Iphone Friends Jealous Of Your Android by alviniconis(m): 3:06pm On May 08, 2015
matthennessy:
Iphone any day any time ... Jailbreak and see the wonders android phones can't do grin

i agree with u
Re: Make Your Iphone Friends Jealous Of Your Android by sobmos(m): 4:15pm On May 08, 2015
generalissimo:
Then how come u posted this poo thru Tecno T-5? Ur iphone get low ba3 ni
believe it or not I use an iphone6. So,I'm not gonna argue back and forth with you.

1 Like

Re: Make Your Iphone Friends Jealous Of Your Android by babestella: 4:39pm On May 08, 2015
eliment:
IPhone is simply overhyped

How? I think you need to buy one iPhone 6 to really find out if its overhyped.

1 Like

Re: Make Your Iphone Friends Jealous Of Your Android by MrBasketball: 5:13pm On May 08, 2015
Zenna:
Poverty no good
iPhone is the best
#Rocking mine
Who told using Android is poverty?

Stop reasoning that way, your choice my choice,i don't like iPhone for any inch.

Android the best OS.
Re: Make Your Iphone Friends Jealous Of Your Android by DukeNija(m): 7:54pm On May 08, 2015
BeloHorizonte14:
Shey you know say politics dey dey this award for best smart phone of a thing?

Now over to you,from your personal experience with smart phones; what makes G3 better than Z3?

The phone has a removable battery unlike d z3
It has better display resolution
Better screen quality ppi
The camera is as good as d z3 although d xperia packs more pixels
Bigger screen but better body ration with little or no bezel and also lighter than the z3.
The first QHD screen ever made.

1 Like

Re: Make Your Iphone Friends Jealous Of Your Android by tegak10: 8:37pm On May 08, 2015
Crispels:
I use an iphone 6 and the galaxy note 4, I can say,its all a matter of choice.

Android OS is much more free and versatile.

But Apple iOS on my iphone works perfectly,no lag,nothing nothing! And the security is 100percent. And iphone feels much more better when held.

... the last major hack was on apple icloud in which thousands of celebrity pictures where leaked online... buy a high end android like nexus 6 and check the lag...
Iphone that struggles with safari if u open many tabs....
Even now iphone6 is the third best s6 n note 4 tops the list....
The only advantage iphone has is the number of apps and maybe the camera...
oooooh and android is the top os... U can google it anywhere..
Re: Make Your Iphone Friends Jealous Of Your Android by tegak10: 8:42pm On May 08, 2015
matthennessy:
So u jailbreak ur iphone to do things that android does on a normal day like file sharing and home screen customization...
Rooting ur androids allows you to change the entire feel on your phone.. Even changing the os...
Apps like multirom lets you run 2 different os at a time (windows pc like)
Xposed installer has 5times more than what any jailbreak tweak iphone has to offer....
Re: Make Your Iphone Friends Jealous Of Your Android by tegak10: 8:46pm On May 08, 2015
u guys call ios the best os yet u need a pc to set a song as your ringtone(even my old nokia c1 can do this the right way)
I have handled an iphone and the only magic i see there is the camera.... It turns ugly girls to miss world material apart from that nothing....

1 Like

Re: Make Your Iphone Friends Jealous Of Your Android by xtervaganza(m): 9:37pm On May 08, 2015
pansophist:
It will still miss that posh look like Iphone though. Justsaying
samsung galaxy s6 and s6 edge says hi
Re: Make Your Iphone Friends Jealous Of Your Android by Stephanie21(f): 9:53pm On May 08, 2015
Iphone is d best for pictures and messaging but still overrated
Re: Make Your Iphone Friends Jealous Of Your Android by RapLawd(m): 10:40pm On May 08, 2015
umarc19:
Very true.

4. Try to download and install 'Aviate' - the best android launcher I have ever seen.

Thank me later.

Not compared to Next Launcher 3d Shield...

na the real bomb be that!!

1 Like

Re: Make Your Iphone Friends Jealous Of Your Android by flawless911(m): 10:46pm On May 08, 2015
phabuloz:
Damn with all of ya'll holding techno what's fun about it? Still enjoying my Q10
With this your Arrogantly Myopic way of Reasoning, no wonder u are using such a Outdated Piece of Hardware for Out-of-touch Creatures such as yourself.. Maybe Techno is the only Android phone in the Jungle where u happen to live in.. Unexposed Bigot undecided

1 Like

Re: Make Your Iphone Friends Jealous Of Your Android by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 08, 2015
babestella:

How? I think you need to buy one iPhone 6 to really find out if its overhyped.
what can an iPhone 6 do that my Android can't
Re: Make Your Iphone Friends Jealous Of Your Android by BeloHorizonte14: 12:03am On May 09, 2015
DukeNija:

The phone has a removable battery unlike d z3
It has better display resolution
Better screen quality ppi
The camera is as good as d z3 although d xperia packs more pixels
Bigger screen but better body ration with little or no bezel and also lighter than the z3.
The first QHD screen ever made.

Hhmmmmmm.....Ok............what about android OS compactibility,i.e,doesn't hang easily,especially the software update/upgrade and apps support?
Re: Make Your Iphone Friends Jealous Of Your Android by generalissimo(m): 7:38am On May 09, 2015
sobmos:
believe it or not I use an iphone6. So,I'm not gonna argue back and forth with you.
Enjoy bro. I was just messing with u grin
Re: Make Your Iphone Friends Jealous Of Your Android by umarc19: 9:07am On May 09, 2015
generalissimo:
Excuse moi, pls enlighten me. What does an android launcher do? I just bought my tecno 2 weeks ago, dunno much about android yet grin

It will take time bro, d damage symbian phones did to u no b small grin

1 Like

Re: Make Your Iphone Friends Jealous Of Your Android by umarc19: 9:09am On May 09, 2015
RapLawd:

Not compared to Next Launcher 3d Shield...

na the real bomb be that!!

Do u know aviate?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can't Send Sms With My Sim / Microsoft To Dump Nokia And Windows Phone Brands / Infinix Big 6 Specification And Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.