Stats: 3,153,891 members, 7,821,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

(photo)have This Ever Happened To You? (the Master Barbers) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (photo)have This Ever Happened To You? (the Master Barbers) (753 Views)

Kwankwaso: The Master Beaten At His Game - By Shaka Momodu / Photo: Have You Seen This? / PHOTO: Have You Seen This Advert Mocking Jonathan? (2) (3) (4)

(photo)have This Ever Happened To You? (the Master Barbers) by agoadiv(m): 8:20pm On May 07, 2015
infact this happened to me yesterday and made me remember this photo..its not funny at all,i told him i wanna barb pharoh n i explained everything, mehn i thought i was in de hands of my barber,i relaxed n watch TV nothanks to arnold schwarzenneger's collateral damage,as i de watch i cum here buzzzzzz for de front of my head(forehead) mehn i jump cum look mirror,i see de guy don buzz my punk turn am to low cut for de Pharaoh i wan barb tears full big boy eye,i look mirror come locate de fOOl 's funny face ,i no fit shout,i just sat there n all de mugu was saying was sory. sory sory....share ur experience

Re: (photo)have This Ever Happened To You? (the Master Barbers) by yommyphresh(m): 8:21pm On May 07, 2015
Re: (photo)have This Ever Happened To You? (the Master Barbers) by CountDracula(m): 8:24pm On May 07, 2015
And wat has dis got to do wit politics? Abi why e dey politics section?
Re: (photo)have This Ever Happened To You? (the Master Barbers) by yungEX(m): 8:29pm On May 07, 2015
lol in sec school I was in d boarding house Whr we barb ourselves. In jss3 I told my class mate to barb me low cut. Lmao d guy barbed me shine shine and was asking me if I want friction. gOd say am dar day he nearly saw d vengeance of d lord
Re: (photo)have This Ever Happened To You? (the Master Barbers) by temitemi1(m): 8:43pm On May 07, 2015
Vita foam advert grin
Re: (photo)have This Ever Happened To You? (the Master Barbers) by Buonsenso: 8:47pm On May 07, 2015
CountDracula:
And wat has dis got to do wit politics? Abi why e dey politics section?

Four Edo Govt Officials Arrested Over Cult Activities / Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians / Sen-elect,binta Garba Welcomes Bikers Who Rode From Yola To Abuja For Buhari.Pix

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7