Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,417 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Mercy Johnson & Family In Beautiful New Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson & Family In Beautiful New Photos (43703 Views)

Thin Tall Tony, Wife And Kids In Beautiful New Photo / Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC In Beautiful New Photo / Mercy Johnson's Family Sleeping Inside A Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson & Family In Beautiful New Photos by Toks2008(m): 7:44am On May 08, 2015
ebukaOtika:

So this is what you go around doing right ,,? Carrying peoples past mistakes like popcorn and grandnut huh ,,,,? You better stop it and stop finding FAULT peoples life and mind your business ,.,,, Tatafo. Gbegborun , Gbefila.

Obvious you are a garbage in garbage out type of person but unfortunately im not. I am highy objective,intuitive and inquisitive which has really helped me in many ways.

It is people like you who end up in jail or six feet down simply because u were foolish not to scrutinize facts before maling a decision

And for the records...i read a lot nd people who read a lot definitely know so much...please grow up.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson & Family In Beautiful New Photos by Nobody: 7:47am On May 08, 2015
When you buy MTN INTERNET data from us, you pay less while getting the same speed, same quality and same duration as the normal subscription.
Our MTN data plans has a validity period of ONE MONTH and works on all devices such as Android, BB10, iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone, Tablets, Modem etc.
1GB = #1,100 only.
2GB for N2,400 only.

If interested, kindly contact me
Re: Mercy Johnson & Family In Beautiful New Photos by funmi4love(f): 7:48am On May 08, 2015
silverdam:
This her husband sef, i dunno. I love Mercy Johnson cos she's from my home town. Kogi state.....

Happy family
wetin do her husband
Re: Mercy Johnson & Family In Beautiful New Photos by holluwai(m): 8:14am On May 08, 2015
Mahoo!

dstar01:

I love my state Kogi n her ppl
Re: Mercy Johnson & Family In Beautiful New Photos by Nobody: 8:24am On May 08, 2015
HELLO MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS, THIS IS adeh39 , THIS IS TO INFORM U THAT THE MISS NAIRALAND 2015 CONTEST IS CURRENTLY GOING ON, AND I AM ONE OF THE CONTESTANTS. I CAN'T DO IT ALONE, I NEED THE HELP OF U GUYS, I WILL HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR IF I HAVE YOU PEOPLE AT MY BACK. PLS, HELP UR LITTLE SISTER BY VOTING FOR ME WHEN THE TIME COMES, THE CAMPAIGN IS CURRENTLY GOING ON NOW........ PLS I NEED VOLUNTEERS 4 D CAMPAIGN TOO... VOLUNTEERS SHOULD KINDLY VISIT THE CAMPAIGN THREAD AND DO THE NEEDFUL, PLS I NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET FROM U GUYS. YOUR VOTES COUNTS. THANKS.
Re: Mercy Johnson & Family In Beautiful New Photos by NegeduGrace(f): 8:27am On May 08, 2015
silverdam:
This her husband sef, i dunno. I love Mercy Johnson cos she's from my home town. Kogi state.....

Happy family
oh dear am also from kogi state,which side of kogi re u from?
Re: Mercy Johnson & Family In Beautiful New Photos by Bants(m): 8:35am On May 08, 2015
Her body though if this kind of woman say she no wan do i go beg
Re: Mercy Johnson & Family In Beautiful New Photos by Nobody: 9:11am On May 08, 2015
ebukaOtika:

So this is what you go around doing right ,,? Carrying peoples past mistakes like popcorn and grandnut huh ,,,,? You better stop it and stop finding FAULT peoples life and mind your business ,.,,, Tatafo. Gbegborun , Gbefila.
as in ehn i tire for the guy ooo... imagine spending your day poking around for people past and even keeping pictures for proof.. very funny.. toks2008 i bow for you oh....

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson & Family In Beautiful New Photos by Nobody: 9:15am On May 08, 2015
asarila:
Hey.. Friends cheesy I Just Free Recharge of Rs. 2000 <3 in Just few Mins smiley .... Just SignUp Here http:///dGR00n <3
tah! go and sit down!
Re: Mercy Johnson & Family In Beautiful New Photos by silverdam(m): 9:44am On May 08, 2015
NegeduGrace:
oh dear am also from kogi state,which side of kogi re u from?
Ogidi/Ijumu local government...
Re: Mercy Johnson & Family In Beautiful New Photos by silverdam(m): 9:47am On May 08, 2015
pbs4real:
silverdam are u 4 real. . . Wat tribe?
Yes ooo, Ogidi/ijumu side... Kinda Yoruba speaking side
Re: Mercy Johnson & Family In Beautiful New Photos by Nobody: 9:52am On May 08, 2015
Obascoetubi:
try. check mike ezuronye's son

He is cute but I still tip Mercy's Son as flawless. take a very good look at his face and you will be hypnotize by his charm
Re: Mercy Johnson & Family In Beautiful New Photos by dstar01(m): 9:59am On May 08, 2015
holluwai:
Mahoo!
Etemeya (Ebira)
Re: Mercy Johnson & Family In Beautiful New Photos by Toks2008(m): 10:18am On May 08, 2015
booqee:
as in ehn i tire for the guy ooo... imagine spending your day poking around for people past and even keeping pictures for proof.. very funny.. toks2008 i bow for you oh....

This is why my IQ keeps baffling me.

No offense intended but apparently you are ignorant of the potentials of the internet and search engines because it took me less than 30secs to get these pics from the internet and paste it here so if you think i waste spaces on my hard drive storing poos then think again.

Its about Intelligence.
Re: Mercy Johnson & Family In Beautiful New Photos by Nobody: 10:31am On May 08, 2015
Toks2008:

This is why my IQ keeps baffling me.

No offense intended but apparently you are ignorant of the potentials of the internet and search engines because it took me less than 30secs to get these pics from the internet and paste it here so if you think i waste spaces on my hard drive storing poos then think again.

Its about Intelligence.
My dear if you like use a quarter of a nanosecond, this shii is really a shameless thing to do.. there are better things to do than digging up pple past.. sounds boring and sad
Re: Mercy Johnson & Family In Beautiful New Photos by Nobody: 10:42am On May 08, 2015
hebenezher:
my fellow kogite
yah yah but some of you guys do behave as deep bush fellow in most area of their endeavor,...my Edo guy try sha,......Edo no dey dor
Re: Mercy Johnson & Family In Beautiful New Photos by Nobody: 10:48am On May 08, 2015
holluwai:
Mahoo!
who go say eee mama soup no sweet even the absent of maggi an sult
Re: Mercy Johnson & Family In Beautiful New Photos by ebukaOtika(m): 10:52am On May 08, 2015
Toks2008:

Obvious you are a garbage in garbage out type of person but unfortunately im not. I am highy objective,intuitive and inquisitive which has really helped me in many ways.

It is people like you who end up in jail or six feet down simply because u were foolish not to scrutinize facts before maling a decision

And for the records...i read a lot nd people who read a lot definitely know so much...please grow up.

Clap for yourself ,,. So for your mind now you don old abi ,,.? Well pardon me for insulting you ,,.its not my type tho ,,,, but i will advice you stop finding fault in people ,,,, what if they've repented or even changed for the better and moved on ,, You will still be there reading of their past history even when they are still alive ,,,, i wonder wen we will read yours ,,,, because i think your type believe to be too too perfect thereby being too Judgemental at any given circumstances.,,,, it is advicable to first remove the log of wood in your eye so that you can see properly to be able to help remove the speck in your brother's eye,,,, the Bible said so ,.,,,

So pls Be Matured now that your are Old. Goodday

Cc Otikigba 1.
Re: Mercy Johnson & Family In Beautiful New Photos by Toks2008(m): 10:58am On May 08, 2015
ebukaOtika:

Clap for yourself ,,. So for your mind now you don old abi ,,.? Well pardon me for insulting you ,,.its not my type tho ,,,, but i will advice you stop finding fault in people ,,,, what if they've resented or even changed for the better ,,? You will still be there reading of their past history even when they are still alive ,,,, i wonder wen we will read yours ,,,, because i think your type believe to be too too perfect thereby being too Judgemental at any given circumstances.,,,, it is advicable to first remove the log of wood in your eye so that you can see properly to be able to help remove the speck in your brother's eye,,,, the Bible said so ,.,,,

So pls Be Matured now that your are Old. Goodday

Cc Otikigba 1.

If there is one thing i will never understand here..its the fact that you guys are attacking me for stating the obvious and there is no where i judged these people other than the obvious..."they were and even still married to other people"

Now please tell me if this is normal for you to be legally married to someone yet get married to another even when it was you who initiated the breakup?

I am really disturbed by the mindset of people these days and here you are worrying me over pictures rather than address the decadence.

Something is fundamentally wrong with our generation
Re: Mercy Johnson & Family In Beautiful New Photos by Toks2008(m): 11:00am On May 08, 2015
booqee:
My dear if you like use a quarter of a nanosecond, this shii is really a shameless thing to do.. there are better things to do than digging up pple past.. sounds boring and sad

Do you know the meaning of that word "past"

You got married and have not divorced your spouse then you marry another and you call your first marriage past?

I am beginning to suspect your personality.
Re: Mercy Johnson & Family In Beautiful New Photos by ebukaOtika(m): 11:08am On May 08, 2015
Toks2008:

If there is one thing i will never understand here..its the fact that you guys are attacking me for stating the obvious and there is no where i judged these people other than the obvious..."they were and even still married to other people"

Now please tell me if this is normal for you to be legally married to someone yet get married to another even when it was you who initiated the breakup?

I am really disturbed by the mindset of people these days and here you are worrying me over pictures rather than address the decadence.

Something is fundamentally wrong with our generation

I will not take it serious with the insults you are spewing here ,,,,but like i told you ,,,, mind your business and let them be atleast for there family. I dont support Divorce but wen matters come to worse , there is no other option left bro ,,,,

Again check well and you will see you are the one attacking me and my generation ,,. "argumentum ad hominem"

So please too much of everything is not good if not , you will find it very difficult to go along with people because you will forever investigate and police them for life ,,,, and for your wife ,,,, i pray God will help her understand to live you you in Peace and Harmony without Agony.

Bye.
Re: Mercy Johnson & Family In Beautiful New Photos by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:15am On May 08, 2015
pijango:
The actress and mother of two shared these beautiful new photos of her family ..They are so cute!

http://www.pijangonews.com/2015/05/actress-mercy-johnson-and-family-stuns.html

While sensible Actress like(M.J)are building a home,shameless ones like Halimah Abubakar and Co are busy crowding Insagram with pictures,.mtcheww...

Time would tell soonest
Re: Mercy Johnson & Family In Beautiful New Photos by pbs4real(m): 11:21am On May 08, 2015
silverdam:
Yes ooo, Ogidi/ijumu side... Kinda Yoruba speaking side
ok. .me nah ebira side sha. . .nyc knw we 4rm d same state. .
Re: Mercy Johnson & Family In Beautiful New Photos by Toks2008(m): 11:27am On May 08, 2015
ebukaOtika:

I will not take it serious with the insults you are spewing here ,,,,but like i told you ,,,, mind your business and let them be atleast for there family. I dont support Divorce but wen matters come to worse , there is no other option left bro ,,,,

Again check well and you will see you are the one attacking me and my generation ,,. "argumentum ad hominem"

So please too much of everything is not good if not , you will find it very difficult to go along with people because you will forever investigate and police them for life ,,,, and for your wife ,,,, i pray God will help her understand to live you you in Peace and Harmony without Agony.

Bye.

Hope all is well bro because im kindda wondering where the insults emanated from.

I am a well opinionated person with lots of decorum and a proper one at that so please go check the next door and bleeping leave me for petes sake. The last time i checked this is a G-rated public forum where we all have rights to our opinion.
Re: Mercy Johnson & Family In Beautiful New Photos by ebukaOtika(m): 11:48am On May 08, 2015
Toks2008:

Hope all is well bro because im kindda wondering where the insults emanated from.

I am a well opinionated person with lots of decorum and a proper one at that so please go check the next door and bleeping leave me for petes sake. The last time i checked this is a G-rated public forum where we all have rights to our opinion.

Then i don expect you to overrate yourself ,,,, less the pride ,,.and people will speak of your personality bro ,,,,

Last time i checked also ,,. You are entitled to your own opinion but your opinion should be Matured enough and without flaws.,,,,

Please permit me to leave you now ok ,,,, i've got things to do in the Barracks.
Re: Mercy Johnson & Family In Beautiful New Photos by Toks2008(m): 12:24pm On May 08, 2015
ebukaOtika:

Then i don expect you to overrate yourself ,,,, less the pride ,,.and people will speak of your personality bro ,,,,

Last time i checked also ,,. You are entitled to your own opinion but your opinion should be Matured enough and without flaws.,,,,

Please permit me to leave you now ok ,,,, i've got things to do in the Barracks.

You are on your own.

Bye
Re: Mercy Johnson & Family In Beautiful New Photos by Forwetinnah: 1:11pm On May 08, 2015
Dedication thinzz...lovely Familiar.
Re: Mercy Johnson & Family In Beautiful New Photos by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 08, 2015
Toks2008:

Do you know the meaning of that word "past"

You got married and have not divorced your spouse then you marry another and you call your first marriage past?

I am beginning to suspect your personality.
pls stop already! You're even proud of your profession...

Don't misquote me.. the word 'past' as used here is relative. so, ok when did it happen? isn't it past? or is it in the present or future?

yeah what she did is wrong..but who made you the prince of judgement? we all av done bad things at one point in our lives, no matter how small.. and so that doesn't give us to right to judge other people.. it simply smirks of an hypocritic holier-than-thou-attitude..

just leave ppl alone with their lives and stop digging up evidences like it pays you salary, as long as they're not hurting you or the society.. you really should engage yourself in more productive activities? let the family deal with it..hian!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chidinma,AY,Ebube Nwagbo,Toyin Aimakhu At Akpororo's Comedy Show In Lagos(Pics) / Beyonce Pays Tribute To Fela Kuti,performs His 1976 "Zombie" At Coachella(video) / Happie Boys Start Skit Making And Dancing In Cyprus (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.