Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Oceanic Bank Test In Lokoja On 13th Sept. Need Your Help ! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oceanic Bank Test In Lokoja On 13th Sept. Need Your Help ! (1162 Views)

Oceanic Bank Test! / Oceanic Bank Update / Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oceanic Bank Test In Lokoja On 13th Sept. Need Your Help ! by twine: 3:21pm On Sep 11, 2006
Hi Guyz,

I got an invitation to write oceanic bank test in Lokoja on Wednessday 13th Sept. I think other centres will be conducted as soon as more offices are opened up in different areas. Can anyone that wrote the test in Benin let me know what the test look like. You 've got to be your brothers' keeper ! Thanks for your prompt reply. You could mail me on tundetalk@yahoo.com or reply through this same medium.

One Love.
Re: Oceanic Bank Test In Lokoja On 13th Sept. Need Your Help ! by teddylash: 6:56pm On Sep 11, 2006
I am also writing the text at Lokoja. Please, if there is any info, kindly text me on 08034988739 or 08059816067.
Thanks
Re: Oceanic Bank Test In Lokoja On 13th Sept. Need Your Help ! by DareCare: 8:06am On Sep 12, 2006
my guys, you better be kiaful. if the domain name of the mail you got is not reading , @oceanicbanknigeria.com please dont bother go for it. there are scam-happy guys around now sending test/interview date in the name of oceanic. beware an example , that happened in Benin last week. where people went there from Abuja, Lagos etc just to be told at the gate by securitymen that it was a fuss.
Re: Oceanic Bank Test In Lokoja On 13th Sept. Need Your Help ! by twine: 2:35pm On Sep 12, 2006
Many thanks to you Dare Care. I have already been to their office in Lokoja and it has been confirmed to me that the test will actually be holding tomorrow. I will appreciate it if anyone can let me know of the format. Thanks.

One love
Re: Oceanic Bank Test In Lokoja On 13th Sept. Need Your Help ! by kckamac(m): 4:30pm On Sep 12, 2006
Goodluck guys. Read and prepare well, but take your bible along with you. that is a big time expo. It help me when I went for test at INTELS LTD PH.

Kamac.
Re: Oceanic Bank Test In Lokoja On 13th Sept. Need Your Help ! by twine: 6:15pm On Sep 13, 2006
Thank you very much kckamac for your encouragement and advice. I really agree with you on the issue of Bible. All the tests that that I have written and pass have always been accomplished with the help of the word of God in me which is the spirit of God that dwells in me since the scripture says that Christ in me is the hope of Glory.

This is the force that has been seeing me through since I acknowledged it in my life. In the same understanding I beleive that the wall of oceanic bank test before me is not real and with Spirit of God dwelling in me I am pushing it down.

Once again thank you for your advice.

One Love.

(1) (Reply)

Eco Banks Bounces A Lot. / Accounting Jobs In The Carribeans: $60-70,000 Yearly(8 Million Naira+) / New Jobs In Lagos / Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.