Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

How To Sell Your Items Online - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Sell Your Items Online (571 Views)

Deleted / Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Here (We Buy iTunes Gift Cards) / Sell Your iTunes/Steam/Amazon Gift Card Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Sell Your Items Online by hillus: 10:31pm On May 07, 2015
Good day nairalander, today I will be guiding on how to sell your used and new items online. I am sure everybody has something to sell irrespective of your status and class in the society.
Basically, there are two basic online service that enable Nigerians to sell online in Nigeria, and they are

1. OLX
2. BNBMART.COM

I am sure you must have heard any of these services before, but the fact is that bnbmart is more robust that olx.com since olx is just a classified ads site.
I am going to highlight the features of both service and leave you to choose the one that best suit your need.

1. OLX
Basically, olx is a classified ad site – in other words, it is where people post advert for certain item or service. In the case of olx – they includes items like phone, laptop, real estate, car etc.
To understand how olx actually work, just picture it as a newspaper section with ads. And each ad points to a mean of getting what is advertised.
Although, it offer feature such as allowing prospective buyers to email you through their service. That is, but it is still a good way to reach people

2. BNBMART.COM
This is a peer 2 peer trading platform; it is more like ebay but with more features to enhance the safety of its users. BnBMart not only allow you to add listing just as olx but it gives the opportunity to negotiate with prospective buyers online, accept payment online and on the Go. Set a buy now price, internal communication system to communicate with buyers
Also, it helps protect its sellers from fraud through their fraud spam report system. For those of you like me that hate to sell, you will love this one: it actively promote your product through their social media campaign and email marketing. This mean you have the opportunity of reaching more prospective sellers.

The last time, I check they offer 14 days free front featured on their front page.
Let me hear your opinion, what do you think?

(1) (Reply)

Case closed!!!! / Iphone 6 Plus / Buy Tecno Latest Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.