Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

In The Days Of Good Life...did You Use Any Of These? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / In The Days Of Good Life...did You Use Any Of These? (773 Views)

Did Your Mum Ever Use Any Of These On You? / T / How Can You Use Selfie Stick With Samsung Note3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In The Days Of Good Life...did You Use Any Of These? by Chigold101(m): 2:48am On May 08, 2015
If you have not seen this or used it... then you belong to the indomie generation and you have bone made of noddles.

Re: In The Days Of Good Life...did You Use Any Of These? by pyyxxaro: 3:05am On May 08, 2015
See my elder sister sandal when we de find dat year. grin

Fanta ginge ale ....... I rememer Fanta chapman also

See my 2A exercise book#like say I even like book#

This was the real BLUE BAND , if u like put am for dinning table for 2years ,e nor de get mucur unlike d ones de produce now

This thread for plaiting Shade , shuku , basket

That blue stuff dat year , we go break our biro cover find battery to get d oda part , oya play don start

Then 9ja was peaceful.............. But now things are gradually falling apart cry

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: In The Days Of Good Life...did You Use Any Of These? by Eggcelent(m): 4:27am On May 08, 2015
Hmmm. Back in the days we used to mix Coke with Vimto.
Re: In The Days Of Good Life...did You Use Any Of These? by Chigold101(m): 4:48am On May 08, 2015
pyyxxaro:
See my elder sister sandal when we de find dat year. grin

Fanta ginge ale ....... I rememer Fanta chapman also

See my 2A exercise book#like say I even like book#

This was the real BLUE BAND , if u like put am for dinning table for 2years ,e nor de get mucur unlike d ones de produce now

This thread for plaiting Shade , shuku , basket

That blue stuff dat year , we go break our biro cover find battery to get d oda part , oya play don start

Then 9ja was peaceful.............. But now thingsare gradually falling apart cry

God bless Nigeria
lolzzz you funny oh... So u no been like school?

Meeeeeen... Weaven don spoing things for us
Re: In The Days Of Good Life...did You Use Any Of These? by Chigold101(m): 4:50am On May 08, 2015
Eggcelent:
Hmmm. Back in the days we used to mix Coke with Vimto.
the good old days
Re: In The Days Of Good Life...did You Use Any Of These? by pyyxxaro: 9:33am On May 08, 2015
Chigold101:
lolzzz you funny oh... So u no been like school?

Meeeeeen... Weaven don spoing things for us

Bros nor b say I nor like skol o , but my elder ones result den always de make sense ,

Once dem don check deir own and its my turn , the next tin I go hear na PAPILUWER oya bring ur report card cry

After 10secs na cane cry
Re: In The Days Of Good Life...did You Use Any Of These? by wildchild1: 9:50am On May 08, 2015
Na "LOOK" dem dey call that female sandal back then,my elder sister rock am for secondary school like kilode grin
Re: In The Days Of Good Life...did You Use Any Of These? by Chigold101(m): 12:58pm On May 08, 2015
pyyxxaro:

Bros nor b say I nor like skol o , but my elder ones result den always de make sense ,

Once dem don check deir own and its my turn , the next tin I go hear na PAPILUWER oya bring ur report card cry

After 10secs na cane cry
lolzzzzz

(1) (Reply)

11 Differences Between Real And Fake Friends / (SCARY PHOTO) If They Ask You To Enter This Place. Will You? / JAMB: The Intelligent Ones Are Not Yet Born

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.