Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Jonathan Deceived Ndigbo On2nd Niger Bridge, Ohanaeze Tells Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Deceived Ndigbo On2nd Niger Bridge, Ohanaeze Tells Buhari (26243 Views)

Nigeria Not Your Conquered Territory, Ohanaeze Tells Northern Leaders / Secession Not In Igbo’s Interest, Ohanaeze Tells MASSOB / Jonathan Fooled Ndigbo On 2nd Niger Bridge, Ohanaeze Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Deceived Ndigbo On2nd Niger Bridge, Ohanaeze Tells Buhari by hensben(m): 8:50am On May 08, 2015
anigold:

That was your choice not to vote for GEJ and you think buhari will leave the north and the west to focus of your problems in the south-south...

UNA FA chi chom ching.
I know very well Buhari has integrity, he wouldn't do such thing unlike gej who has no single truth in his mouth..GEJ was servicing the elite and friends in Niger delta so how is he different from what you think Buhari is.
Re: Jonathan Deceived Ndigbo On2nd Niger Bridge, Ohanaeze Tells Buhari by Sheggy13(m): 8:54am On May 08, 2015
ocelot2006:
Ohaneze's claim is truly strange 'cos work on the 2nd Niger bridge is ongoing. Those pylons driven into the river bed by Julius Berger isnt meant for show.

Will the bridge be completed B4 may 29? i doubt that as the project started quit late. But GEJ did keep his promise.
Didn't he promise to finish the project before the end of his first term or he'd go on exile instead? He started late cos he wanted to continue deceiving people like u cos of the votes he needs. I'm certain that if he had been reelected, he wouldn't complete the project cos he's gotten what he needs.
Re: Jonathan Deceived Ndigbo On2nd Niger Bridge, Ohanaeze Tells Buhari by mathskill: 8:56am On May 08, 2015
Equalizer:
This trash must be coming from APC faction of Ohanaze cos as far as am concerned, work is ongoing at the site of the project even as am typing this now..
...and it will continue for ever under GEJ since he is unable to complete in 6 yrs
Re: Jonathan Deceived Ndigbo On2nd Niger Bridge, Ohanaeze Tells Buhari by Uzonek(f): 8:56am On May 08, 2015
I don't understand how people enjoy talking nonsense on what they ain't sure of.

Please guys, disregard this story cos work is ongoing on the construction of the 2nd Niger Bridge.
Re: Jonathan Deceived Ndigbo On2nd Niger Bridge, Ohanaeze Tells Buhari by wiseoneking: 8:57am On May 08, 2015
focus7:
One of the problem with the Igbos is that their voices are never one, while some go about identifying with new government to be install. we read yesterday of one of the leader berating those asking or begging Buhari for appointment for Igbos.
yes. Igbos are never one in decission making because they are one of the strongest independent republican oriented society in the world. But what you saw in them coming together in one mind to vote in one accord to the extent of over 90% voting pattern is a plus to her and not a minus. A great UNITY you can say, more than any group. Please, this guys are not speaking for average igbos. They are on their own. But the truth is that despite all that has happened, a greater number of igbos will never regret their action. Niger bridge scam or not, they have taking their decission. Average igbo man abhors those men that goes about begging for favour because they know that they can make it any how, even greater than any tribe.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Deceived Ndigbo On2nd Niger Bridge, Ohanaeze Tells Buhari by ajangwucc(m): 8:59am On May 08, 2015
I am ahlshamed of those who called themselves the leaders of Ohaneze Ndi Igbo,if the are treuly as the called themselves.just because of the stipends u ar to get from new administration thats why are selling your birth right ,(TUFIA KWA) okenye na agwo ofe.you people are sychophance,i wonder because PDP lost election which they are still in power til May 29 nd u ar here now lobbbyin for post,if i may ask did u vote for GMB,u ar not representing us in any way .pls go nd sit in house istead of making ursef a mockery b4 the entire world.Good morning my peoples
Re: Jonathan Deceived Ndigbo On2nd Niger Bridge, Ohanaeze Tells Buhari by phreakabit(m): 8:59am On May 08, 2015
winioluwa:
The ndigbo are fools. The leaders in this region sold the legal rights of people in this region. The last presidential election the only region that had violence was the east region. Funny enough I have friends from this area which actually believe that the incumbent President will make it possible.
However, the IBO should renegotiate for development or the ages of technology will fold you guys by.

Let me put it nicely, your father is an slowpoke and you are the resultant seed of an incestuous relationship, inbred.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Deceived Ndigbo On2nd Niger Bridge, Ohanaeze Tells Buhari by klax(m): 9:05am On May 08, 2015
anigold:

Please am not igbo nor yoruba. But according to my experiences the most TRIBALISM tribe in Nigeria is not igbo... I will give it to either yoruba or hausa...

Haaa do I heard you mentioned Yoruba Pls go back to bed you must have woke up on the wrong side.

I'm not Yoruba nor Hausa but biko bros my people from the East are the tribalist champion in Nigeria get that fact now and wake up again. My own immediate family I mean own uncle hated me simply because I have too many Yoruba, Edo and hausa friends asking me why And all these guys are my childhood friends they have done me no wrong all he want is for ne to run away from them but when I could not bear his presure I have to banned him from my father's house and told him if he comes back to preach that boloks hate here I will slit his throat and I mean it. He got 5 big building in Lagos, doing all his business in Lagis, he has be living in Surulere now for 33 year yet hate the yoruba then why staying in their land what a man a real man is simply if you hate something stay away from it that is what make a man but you hated them built 5 big buildings all in their land, doing business in their land and yet hate them its better if you know you dont like them go back to your own land simple but to only has 4 room face and face house in the village yet preaching hate plsss don't let us digress this thread abeg this is just to say few if I open up it will turn this thread messy my tribe is my tribe but I won't join tribal thrash or hate anybody because he or she is yoruba, edo or hausa I won't never I don't shy from the truth I will say it boldly i dont care what anybidy feels but that does not permit anybody to insult my tribe. God bless. Later

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Deceived Ndigbo On2nd Niger Bridge, Ohanaeze Tells Buhari by eluquenson(m): 9:07am On May 08, 2015
anigold:

Please am not igbo nor yoruba. But according to my experiences the most TRIBALISM tribe in Nigeria is not igbo... I will give it to either yoruba or hausa...
Try to be objective as I still stand by my words, experience though.
Re: Jonathan Deceived Ndigbo On2nd Niger Bridge, Ohanaeze Tells Buhari by Intendy: 9:08am On May 08, 2015
jukaizer:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/jonathan-deceived-ndigbo-on-2nd-niger-bridge-ohanaeze-tells-buhari/
this was part of my point prior to the elections.Jonathan messed up big time
Re: Jonathan Deceived Ndigbo On2nd Niger Bridge, Ohanaeze Tells Buhari by landinfo: 9:11am On May 08, 2015
This body, Ohanaeze Ndigbo Caretaker Committee,
is a baby conceived by Chris Ngige and delivered by
Chief Mbazulike Ameachi and handed over to Ndigbo
to check excesses of the people who were just agents
of a pre-determined agenda.

Ha I for talk cos "there is no Ohanaeze member or group that will talk these nonsense......No Igbos supported Buhari & we are proud of that after all Yorubaz supported Osinbajo in the zoning arrangement & still they are ignorantantly championing for "SW Speaker for House of Repz"

Note: these setz of Ohanaeze are SCAAAAAAM, I repeat again SCAAAAAAAAAAAM by NGIGE

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Deceived Ndigbo On2nd Niger Bridge, Ohanaeze Tells Buhari by Manuelcrc(m): 9:15am On May 08, 2015
Always speaking with many mouths...
Re: Jonathan Deceived Ndigbo On2nd Niger Bridge, Ohanaeze Tells Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 9:17am On May 08, 2015
anigold:

That was your choice not to vote for GEJ and you think buhari will leave the north and the west to focus of your problems in the south-south...

UNA FA chi chom ching.
whether good or bad, everyone knows that south south is d first region to start work with, that is why i urge south south to vote out gej,we don't need d presidency,we want development.
Re: Jonathan Deceived Ndigbo On2nd Niger Bridge, Ohanaeze Tells Buhari by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 9:21am On May 08, 2015
gabriel212:
I doubt this report. the igbo leaders will never
called gej drunkard nor deceptive.
I mean this days will need to check the
authenticity of news from our media houses before
commenting coz of their late mis representation or
misquoting.
I quite agree with you, which is one of the reasons I wouldn't mind if Buhari cautions them. They ain't professionals at all. They are even the ones causing more divisions in Nigeria with their unprofessional and poor reportage..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Deceived Ndigbo On2nd Niger Bridge, Ohanaeze Tells Buhari by deletrue: 9:22am On May 08, 2015
Equalizer:
This trash must be coming from APC faction of Ohanaze cos as far as am concerned, work is ongoing at the site of the project even as am typing this now..
It is. No other persons will talk this trash other than apc unit of Ohanaze. I was there not too long. Rubbish propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Deceived Ndigbo On2nd Niger Bridge, Ohanaeze Tells Buhari by midetony: 9:28am On May 08, 2015
The ohaneze are not sincere with their observation concerning d Bridge. From the outskirt of onitsha where d bridge that links Asaba with onitsha, u will see the julius berger yard with equipment there. Also on top of d bridge u can see work going on. Concerning onitsha-awka-enugu road, it has been awarded to RCC and they are already on ground.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Deceived Ndigbo On2nd Niger Bridge, Ohanaeze Tells Buhari by ceejayluv(m): 9:31am On May 08, 2015
“This body, Ohanaeze Ndigbo Caretaker Committee, is a baby conceived by Chris Ngige and delivered by Chief Mbazulike Ameachi and handed over to Ndigbo to check excesses of the people who were just agents of a pre-determined agenda." Noted...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Deceived Ndigbo On2nd Niger Bridge, Ohanaeze Tells Buhari by mcgaius: 9:36am On May 08, 2015
People are very lazy to read.Ask yourself who made those silly statement about the igbos,Still APC faction lead by Ngige.
Re: Jonathan Deceived Ndigbo On2nd Niger Bridge, Ohanaeze Tells Buhari by seunadeolu(m): 9:37am On May 08, 2015
PRESIDENT JONATHAN IS WHAT WE CAN TERM OUR MODERN DAY MARADONA grin
Re: Jonathan Deceived Ndigbo On2nd Niger Bridge, Ohanaeze Tells Buhari by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:37am On May 08, 2015
dollarsplenty:
OHANAEZE!!!

If TRULY Ohanaeze said this, they should be ashamed of themselves. with all the money and support the group got from GEJ, they cannot even wait till after GEJ leaves office before betraying him. They are the reasons why many people do not trust our eastern brothers.

^^^Be sure of what you say before you say it! Those fools are looking for their own stomach and appointments......they want to make Buhari feel they're on his side by castigating and betraying GEJ! They're shameless goats!
Re: Jonathan Deceived Ndigbo On2nd Niger Bridge, Ohanaeze Tells Buhari by Nobody: 9:40am On May 08, 2015
Please don't argue with me if you do not have anything meaning to say.. This pictures are for those APC brainwashed robots who called me a lair.. If you don't stay around Onitsha or Asaba please don't argue about the 2nd Niger bridge again..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Deceived Ndigbo On2nd Niger Bridge, Ohanaeze Tells Buhari by hollandis(f): 9:42am On May 08, 2015
I hate ibos sometimes
Re: Jonathan Deceived Ndigbo On2nd Niger Bridge, Ohanaeze Tells Buhari by LadyAmaka(f): 9:48am On May 08, 2015
All these glorified chalatans that parade themselves as Ohaneze Ndigbo should be careful. I think it is high time whatever they have in Igbo land should be destroyed to teach them some lesson.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Deceived Ndigbo On2nd Niger Bridge, Ohanaeze Tells Buhari by timilehing(m): 9:50am On May 08, 2015
Equalizer:
Deluded ewu. He promised that the 2nd Niger bridge will have been completed before he finishes his 4 years and you're here happy work is just going on.? Nwokem, reason well with bias. Jonathan took the whole Igbo for play

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Deceived Ndigbo On2nd Niger Bridge, Ohanaeze Tells Buhari by TonySpike: 9:55am On May 08, 2015
Equalizer:
Please don't argue with me if you do not have anything meaning to say.. This pictures are for those APC brainwashed robots who called me a lair.. If you don't stay around Onitsha or Asaba please don't argue about the 2nd Niger bridge again..

You seem to be the bigger fool. Do you know that these pictures are for the bridge been built across River Benue?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Deceived Ndigbo On2nd Niger Bridge, Ohanaeze Tells Buhari by winniz: 9:56am On May 08, 2015
LadyAmaka:
All these glorified chalatans that parade themselves as Ohaneze Ndigbo should be careful. I think it is high time whatever they have in Igbo land should be destroyed to teach them some lesson.

This one is the APC faction of Ohanaeze Ndigbo caretaker committee Led by Ngige.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Deceived Ndigbo On2nd Niger Bridge, Ohanaeze Tells Buhari by dechiome(m): 10:07am On May 08, 2015
If this report is true, then, as an Ibo man, I feel very very disappointed with Ohaneze's claimed leadership of ndigbo. You know that GEJ was deceiving us, still you went ahead to drum surpport for his reelection...... maybe after collecting YOUR OWN share. Bunch of cretans.
As far as I am concerned, Ohanaeze Ndigbo does not represent or lead me, but THEIR POCKETS. JOBLESS IDIOTS.
Re: Jonathan Deceived Ndigbo On2nd Niger Bridge, Ohanaeze Tells Buhari by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:10am On May 08, 2015
Equalizer:

Tell Them!!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Deceived Ndigbo On2nd Niger Bridge, Ohanaeze Tells Buhari by donttouch: 10:15am On May 08, 2015
“This body, Ohanaeze Ndigbo Caretaker Committee, is a baby conceived by Chris Ngige and delivered by Chief Mbazulike Ameachi and handed over to Ndigbo to check excesses of the people who were just agents of a pre-determined agenda.

Ohanaeze Ngige

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Deceived Ndigbo On2nd Niger Bridge, Ohanaeze Tells Buhari by gfullmoon(m): 10:15am On May 08, 2015
Equalizer:

Say what you know bro before i release Amadioha on you.. Are you in Onitsha? Do you know how Julius Berger work? Am telling you that diving operation is ongoing now and you doubting me... Come down here and verify for yourself..
Guy upload the picture,even if u stole the pix of other similar project,are we not in Nigeria where most projects end in beautify and cute pictures?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun Visits Otunba Gbenga Daniel, Others (Photos) / Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos / SSS Operatives, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyers, Family Members Clash In Court.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.