Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Funny: The Type Of Food Some Guys Use To Eat - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny: The Type Of Food Some Guys Use To Eat (680 Views)

The Patient Dog That Has Been Waiting To Eat The Fattest Bone Is Dead / When Your In-laws Want To Eat More Than The Fruit Of Their Labor / FUNNY: The Final Breakup Between La Casera And Gala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny: The Type Of Food Some Guys Use To Eat by LILEBUBE(m): 9:29am On May 08, 2015
Right from the beginning i know that things are hard for us in Nigeria now, Like Wizkid use to wear one Jean and one shirt, Timaya use to sell plantain before, Patoranking use to sell his C.d At Ladiqo before, Edris done sleep for sell before, So many of them

But this my friend, even if he has 10,000 naira in his pocket, He will be complaining of hunger, One morning like that, we are all at home cos it is raining that day, So when we are talking and chatting, He mess, I bone the thing I dint talk, Ah, not less than two mines, he mess again, I bone am for the second time, 30 seconds later, he mess again, I can’t withstand this one, I asked him what did you eat last Night, He said that he drank Garry and coke, I no talk, I said ok, He mess again, I asked him ” Guy why are you doing this to me” he said it wasn’t my fault, may be is because of the Bread and mango that I chop this early morning, I rotate my head and faint, When I woke up, I ask him guy are you sure you are a human being, have you ate, Mango and malt before, he said yes, What of malt and Garry he said yes, My pals I have to run out of the yard
FOR MORE
http://nobecrime.com/2015/04/funny-the-type-of-food-some-guys-use-to-eat/
Re: Funny: The Type Of Food Some Guys Use To Eat by MayflowerB(f): 10:17am On May 08, 2015
Is dis meant to be a joke or something

(1) (Reply)

The MAN Called....... / Mother And Son / Thermocool 1902 Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.