|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,158,645 members, 4,701,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 January 2019 at 11:54 AM
|Picture Scene From Sambissa by Asuokaa: 10:12am On May 08, 2015|
this pictures where taken by soldiers that fought against boko haram in sambissa...
3 Likes 2 Shares
|Re: Picture Scene From Sambissa by CrazyScientist: 10:13am On May 08, 2015|
35 Likes 6 Shares
|Re: Picture Scene From Sambissa by Asuokaa: 10:13am On May 08, 2015|
5 Likes 2 Shares
|Re: Picture Scene From Sambissa by Eastherbunny(m): 10:17am On May 08, 2015|
What insolence kill them all God bless NA God bless FRN God bless the president God bless the people of FRN
|Re: Picture Scene From Sambissa by Osirimononaye(m): 10:22am On May 08, 2015|
So this is the most popular forest in Nigeria.
|Re: Picture Scene From Sambissa by Nobody: 10:26am On May 08, 2015|
God bless the NA
|Re: Picture Scene From Sambissa by Nobody: 10:27am On May 08, 2015|
OP include sauce and other tinx
E don done!
|Re: Picture Scene From Sambissa by lumzybo: 10:30am On May 08, 2015|
Now we can all say "the storm is over" *dancing*
@op, oga say make u add salt n pepper if u want it to get to the promiseland
|Re: Picture Scene From Sambissa by ednut1(m): 11:09am On May 08, 2015|
kill them all and feed their bodies to the vultures
|Re: Picture Scene From Sambissa by yorke1: 11:10am On May 08, 2015|
Nice one Nigerian army
2 Likes 1 Share
|Re: Picture Scene From Sambissa by kenedy175(m): 11:26am On May 08, 2015|
Love seeing the dead bodies of those bloody Boko peeps
|Re: Picture Scene From Sambissa by tempest01(m): 11:31am On May 08, 2015|
Erase those cowards
|Re: Picture Scene From Sambissa by EverestdeBliu(m): 11:34am On May 08, 2015|
Na wa o
|Re: Picture Scene From Sambissa by Jossyroyal1: 11:38am On May 08, 2015|
well done N.A..... May God bless ur hustle
1 Like 1 Share
|Re: Picture Scene From Sambissa by citizenjuwon(m): 11:51am On May 08, 2015|
If not for the kid-glove with which President Jonathan treated Boko-Haram, are they any match for the Nigerian Armed Forces (Army, Navy and Airforce)? Now that baba is there, the tempo will be heightened and sustained.
|Re: Picture Scene From Sambissa by BasseyJ(m): 12:09pm On May 08, 2015|
|Re: Picture Scene From Sambissa by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 08, 2015|
Ok...they keep recycling same old pictures
1. Show me signboard or directional signage with the name of Sambisa here
2. There are beach sands everywhere in these images....
3. The image of that SUV with arabic inscription is the same used on CNN whenever they show ISIS in action.
4. Where are the pictures of homes where civilians live in the forest.
5. No loose clothings, stoves or faeces or even poh used by children in this Sambisa
6. The worst is that we can not see the impact of bombs released from aircrafts in this forest. Did they fought with swords and cutlasses?
This government sef
|Re: Picture Scene From Sambissa by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 08, 2015|
I just love MRAPs: not only do they provide protection from IEDs, land mines, firearms et cetera, they also give you some good old elevation. So you're technically raining down bullets on the enemy.
There shall be showers of blessing....lol.
Also, the more I look at BH, the more I see a ragtag militia with a scattergun approach to warfare. So why did NA's initial response prove ineffective? GEJ surely has a case to answer.
5 Likes 2 Shares
|Re: Picture Scene From Sambissa by okonelfg(m): 12:33pm On May 08, 2015|
Ah b4 i tot it was an air condition water dropin on my head.....ahh b4 i realise it is sperm....d guy above me shouuld b warnn position ur prick wella......i dey down floor
|Re: Picture Scene From Sambissa by GenBuhari(m): 12:34pm On May 08, 2015|
[size=13pt][b]Ever wondered why this "war " is shrouded i secrecy? Rarely see video footage from frontlines or war correspondents covering it for the international media?.
Wondered why victims or displaced Nigerians not being interviewed?
Answer: Grand deception to cover up America sponsored genocide and mass murder of up to millions of Nigerians.
Imagine that this rag tab bunch of militants with only small arms, is not only holding its own against a multinational force made up of Niger, Cameroon, Chad and the great Nigerian military ( that single handedly intervened and won wars in Liberia and Sierra Leone under Abacha) and with the multinational forces recieving technical and Arial support from NATO; This rag tag group is apparently so powerful and superior to the the multinational forces that it has time to be opening up new fronts and clearing towns of civilians.
Why does it seem I am the only one in the country that is saying that what we are being told cannot possibly be true.
If as seems very probable that the multinational forces with Nigeria are only pretending to fight Boko Haram, perhaps our next question should be :
Are the multinational forces (including Nigerian military) covertly supporting the terrorists that are massacring Nigerians and clearing Nigerian towns of all its inhabitants?
Are the multinational forces (including Nigerian military) really the terrorists that are massacring Nigerians and clearing Nigerian towns of all its inhabitants?[/b][/size]
[b][size=15pt]Some questions to ask about Boko Haram:
1. How is a rag tag bunch of militants capable of capturing an entire town from a powerful nation with a strong military with a standing army of 300,000 men?
2. How did a rag tag bunch of militants acquire the type of fire power to clear a whole town or did they accomplish this using merely the small arms we see them carrying in rare videos they release?
3. Why would Boko Haram want to clear a Nigerian town? Is it possible to form an Islamic state in a ghost town?
4. What is the military advantage in guerrilla warfare of the guerrillas clearing towns they captured of its entire population?
5. Is it not an important part of guerrilla warfare, for the guerrillas to hide within the general local population?
6.How can Boko haram hide in a ghost town
7. Why would Boko haram advertise its location by painting its logo on flags, buildings and vehicles is this a good strategy to conceal itself in a guerrilla war?
8. Why are the multinational force that is using lethal force in conducting a war in our territory, not under the command and control of our military.
9. Is there any Nigerian with Chadian army to monitor their activities in Nigeria
10. Since all these towns have been captured by Chadian troops, why has the towns not been handed back to Nigeria?
11. Why has Chadian troops not allowed internally displaced Nigerians return home?
12. Are Chadian troops really Boko Haram?
13. How could Boko Haram be so powerful that it not only start defeating the powerful Nigerian military after a 6 years war, but it even after several months of war, a multinational force that is getting assistance from America and France has been unable to defeat it.
14. Is it possible for Nigerian towns to be in the hands of Chad without the collusion of Nigeria
15. Why is the so called war against Boko Haram shrouded in secrecy?
16. Why are there is no geniune independent video footage of the so called war against Boko Haram?
17. Where are the war front reports from international war correspondents? Why are we just getting unverified photos released by the Chadian army and whatever unverifiable story they wish to accompany the photos.
Is any of this making sense?
If something doesn't make sense it usually means that a lie is being told.
Read my signature below for an insight into what is really going on.
Our govt are colluding with the multinational course that was put together by France (not us oo!) to allow them to break up Nigeria whilst keeping Nigerian populace in the dark.
Chad and others controlling our territory would be allowed to simply annex those territories, this may explain why the towns are cleared and the Nigerian IDPs are not being allowed back to "re-captured" towns.[/size][/b]
13 Likes 4 Shares
|Re: Picture Scene From Sambissa by jamex93(m): 12:35pm On May 08, 2015|
the deadly sambisa forest
the only evil forest Nollywood is yet to ft
God bless NA
kill dem all
and bomb the forest
|Re: Picture Scene From Sambissa by chynie: 12:35pm On May 08, 2015|
|Re: Picture Scene From Sambissa by efilefun(m): 12:35pm On May 08, 2015|
|Re: Picture Scene From Sambissa by Bants(m): 12:35pm On May 08, 2015|
Feed them to the lions
|Re: Picture Scene From Sambissa by dridowu: 12:36pm On May 08, 2015|
God Bless Nigeria Army
|Re: Picture Scene From Sambissa by opriui: 12:36pm On May 08, 2015|
|Re: Picture Scene From Sambissa by Gboyeboy(m): 12:36pm On May 08, 2015|
May God be with the soldiers fighting for our safety.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120