Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,586 members, 7,820,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (fri - 8/5//15)- PRAYING WONDER-WORKING PR - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (fri - 8/5//15)- PRAYING WONDER-WORKING PR (590 Views)

Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (fri - 15/5//15)- UNCIRCUMCISED IN HEART? / Praying Wonder-working Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (fri - 8/5//15)- PRAYING WONDER-WORKING PR by dallyemmy: 10:22am On May 08, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Fri - 8/5//15)- PRAYING WONDER-WORKING PRAYERS

1.Thank you Father for you're always hearing me.

2. Father, thank you for your faithfulness, for fulfilling all your promises, concerning prayers in my life.

3. Thank you Father for answered prayers in the past and the ones you are going to answer NOW and in the future.

4. Thank you Father for always opening the door unto me each time I knock in prayers.

5. Father, grant me the grace to maintain a cordial relationship with You, so that my prayers to You may continue to produce wonders to the glory of Your Name.

6. Father, let every spiritual contamination in my life, that have rendered my prayer life ineffective, receive divine cleansing and healing today, in Jesus name.

7.Father, release upon my life the prayer anointing.

8.Father, anoint me afresh to pray without ceasing as you have commanded.

9.Father, release upon my tongue the power to decree a thing and for it to be established instantly.

10.Father, let every prince of parcia blocking the answers to my prayers be paralysed.

11. Father, let every outstanding answer to my prayer petitions be released unto me today in Jesus name.

12. Father, as from today, let praying cease, to become a burden unto me.

13.Father, give me a faith that can move mountain in Jesus name.

14. Holy spirit of God, please, help my infirmities to pray,for I confess that I do not know how to pray.

15. Father, ignite my prayer life with your fire.

16. Your Personal Petitions.
17. In Jesus name I pray.
18. Thank you Father for answered prayers.
Re: Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (fri - 8/5//15)- PRAYING WONDER-WORKING PR by PrebabyG(f): 2:49pm On May 08, 2015
Amen
Re: Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (fri - 8/5//15)- PRAYING WONDER-WORKING PR by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 08, 2015
AMEN

(1) (Reply)

Huge Birthday Bash Announced For TB Joshua In South Africa / Things You Can Not Do With God's Word. / Please I Need Sincere Bible Quotations On This Issues!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.