Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,926 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Four Nigerians Win British Parliament Seats - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Four Nigerians Win British Parliament Seats (50883 Views)

Seven Nigerians Win U.K Parliament Election / Four Nigerians Win British Parliament Seats / Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Nigerians Win British Parliament Seats by xtervaganza(m): 9:23pm On May 08, 2015
Good one for the yeebos. I'm impressed

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerians Win British Parliament Seats by Bamz(m): 9:24pm On May 08, 2015
pyyxxaro:
While Some are seriously trying to give 9ja a good name

Some rugrats are trying seriously to drag the name of this Country to the Mud cry

God would disgrace all the rugrats

Congrats to them wink

angry Rugrats used to be a favorite cartoon for me
I'm so taken aback with this metaphor of yours.

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerians Win British Parliament Seats by pyyxxaro: 9:30pm On May 08, 2015
Bamz:

angry Rugrats used to be a favorite cartoon for me
I'm so taken aback with this metaphor of yours.

Hahahahahaahahahaha

The Rugrats....lol

My favorite was THE FLINTSTONES
Re: Four Nigerians Win British Parliament Seats by Caleycash(m): 9:43pm On May 08, 2015
yang:
If them do drug dem be igbo,if dem win election dem be Nigerians.

Word bro...don't mind the fools; we know our self #Biaframustgo

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerians Win British Parliament Seats by Akiika: 9:45pm On May 08, 2015
They are lucky only to be cursed with the nigerian names....nothing in them is Nigerian...otherwise they wouldn't have been this successful!
Re: Four Nigerians Win British Parliament Seats by VirginFinder: 9:50pm On May 08, 2015
It doesnt change anything!
I think I still prefer this to ibos representing any part of Lagos/SW.
Obama's emergence as POTUS did not change the status of the blacks.
ibo kwenu!!
Re: Four Nigerians Win British Parliament Seats by Caleycash(m): 9:50pm On May 08, 2015
ziqqz:
In other news, Boko Haram and MEND announce ground-breaking alliance toward the realisation of the Biafran State...
E no go better for you...Anum npama

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerians Win British Parliament Seats by Caleycash(m): 9:52pm On May 08, 2015
shachris:
it's good to know that Nigeria can be remembered for good things too.
Abeg it's igbos not Nigerians...mtcheeww

2 Likes

Re: Four Nigerians Win British Parliament Seats by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 08, 2015
Caleycash:
E no go better for you...Anum npama

Too late. I don dey live the good life already...
As in shopping sprees, trips overseas, finest luxuries...
Even if e better for your mama sef, you no fit test me niqqa
Re: Four Nigerians Win British Parliament Seats by VirginFinder: 10:01pm On May 08, 2015
Now that ibos are in The Parliament, can we now rightly say the UK is no man's land?
Re: Four Nigerians Win British Parliament Seats by Caleycash(m): 10:01pm On May 08, 2015
ziqqz:

Too late. I don dey live the good life already...
As in shopping sprees, trips overseas, finest luxuries...
Even if e better for your mama sef, you no fit test me niqqa
If I hear say u don smell any of those tinx way you write there; wretch like you...and for mentioning your mama your are suffering from epilepsy I see. bunch of zoo animals!!!

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerians Win British Parliament Seats by VirginFinder: 10:11pm On May 08, 2015
hoobs:
nahh u can't bt u can try and marry an igbo woman,atleast ur kids will av part of d gene ;Dnahh u can't bt u can try and marry an igbo woman,atleast ur kids will av part of d gene

That dude is ibo.
You are not bright!
ibo kwenu!!
Re: Four Nigerians Win British Parliament Seats by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 08, 2015
Caleycash:
If I hear say u don smell any of those tinx way you write there; wretch like you...and for mentioning your mama your are suffering from epilepsy I see. bunch of zoo animals!!!

Ohhhh k... Na now I see your picture
Dey there dey do ugly management wit mirror
When I be ur mate I don already dey rep 9ja internationally
As e be now sef, heaven know say I fit buy you... Nuff said.
Re: Four Nigerians Win British Parliament Seats by VirginFinder: 10:17pm On May 08, 2015
akinegba1:

just tell me first. at least let me be thinking about it.
You are a dullard! Omo ibo jati jati!!
Re: Four Nigerians Win British Parliament Seats by VirginFinder: 10:31pm On May 08, 2015
wiseoneking:
Before him many igbos has been there. Goggle and see igbo women mayors in the Uk. Although this your mayor is an archaic information. Ireland is a little country. Just respect the igbos. They are great both at home and in abroad. Check out other european countries like finland and poland. Infact in poland, there are two persons, one is in parliament and the other a councillor. All this 4 would have all been igbos if not the Edo/Delta woman won another igbo Anolue to

ibo man should be made Speaker of LSHA?
Are you okay?
Speaker kor, listener ni
Let's even see how he'll cope.
Re: Four Nigerians Win British Parliament Seats by gentlezypher: 10:35pm On May 08, 2015
yang:
If them do drug dem be igbo,if dem win election dem be Nigerians.

I am proud to be an Igbo man whether drug or election,we rule!!
Re: Four Nigerians Win British Parliament Seats by Caleycash(m): 10:40pm On May 08, 2015
ziqqz:

Ohhhh k... Na now I see your picture
Dey there dey do ugly management wit mirror
When I be ur mate I don already dey rep 9ja internationally
As e be now sef, heaven know say I fit buy you... Nuff said.

Hahahahahaha...see mumu; rep which 9ja?! who know you?!...go eat bellefull first b4 u come they talk rubbish here and lastly I fine pass you that's why I put my pix.put your own if you fine...Idiot na your village you go buy!!!...I no even blame you; na zoo product you be.

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerians Win British Parliament Seats by kellyvoski12b(m): 10:47pm On May 08, 2015
AtheistD:

Chuks Umunna could be PM one day.
keep dreaming
Re: Four Nigerians Win British Parliament Seats by wiseoneking: 10:51pm On May 08, 2015
VirginFinder:

ibo man should be made Speaker of LSHA?
Are you okay?
Speaker kor, listener ni
Let's even see how he'll cope.
perfectly alright. If care is not taking, in the next 16yrs
Re: Four Nigerians Win British Parliament Seats by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 08, 2015
Igbos good don pass their bad .
Re: Four Nigerians Win British Parliament Seats by VirginFinder: 10:54pm On May 08, 2015
wiseoneking:
perfectly alright. If care is not taking, in the next 16yrs

Wrong!
Rather, the anomaly will be corrected in latest 4 years.
Re: Four Nigerians Win British Parliament Seats by uncjay(m): 11:56pm On May 08, 2015
First whether or not they are Nigerians CONGRAT to them all....

Well, it quite unfortunate as to how hatred and ethnic bigotry grows very robust in our system and yet we called ourselves NIGERIANS.... One think we've suddenly forgotten is that out there you are known as NIGERIAN, cos they don't give a shit what ethnic group you emanated from...

The most painful part of it is that I see so called educated fellas writing immature. Why can't we just for once come together and work collectively towards a merit driven society of our desire instead of propagating hatred here and there on every single OP that makes front page.

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerians Win British Parliament Seats by rallymento(m): 12:37am On May 09, 2015
I feel good! Nice comment so far! I took time to enjoy the beautiful comments from my igbo nairalanders !. More beautiful ground breaking news relative to successful Igbos all over the globe are yet to come! Wevaint seen anything yet!

Long live Ndi Igbo!
Long live umu APGA
Long live Biafra and maybe Nigeria depending on the concobility.

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerians Win British Parliament Seats by Mckennedy: 12:45am On May 09, 2015
Good news,,,igbos are great people..

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerians Win British Parliament Seats by tv05457: 12:51am On May 09, 2015
More proof that yorubas are just way backwards and jealous set of people. Just 2 Igbos winning an elective post in lagos and their oba and them whined and cried shouting how they accomdating. The so called "sophisticated" people as they self claimed are just backwards. A disgrace to Africa.
Just look 4 kids from migrants parents won an elective post in uk and not one European made an insulting comment or wished death on them. Infact their leader is have literally voiced he wished one of those migrant kids become the next prime minister.

Why did God put us in the same country with these jealousy, tribalistic, "sophisticated" people. Lord why??

2 Likes

Re: Four Nigerians Win British Parliament Seats by ibedun: 3:25am On May 09, 2015
therevelation2:

adekunle, you are too old for all these childish behaviour, you have been in UK before. Your pictures are here, we gat your file. I advise you to be very careful.....

You will dance for the Operatives at the set time......

Signed

Omoreminder.

Weere your fada!!!
Re: Four Nigerians Win British Parliament Seats by ibedun: 3:38am On May 09, 2015
cap28:
They are inconsequential puppets with no real power and none of them will be able to implement one single policy that will benefit any black person in the UK so I fail to see why you negroes are congratulating them undecided
Rather than waste your time on these bought and paid for puppets why not focus on how we can extricate ourselves from the shackles of mental and economic slavery at the hands of the white man.

Brother please chop knuckles!!!
Re: Four Nigerians Win British Parliament Seats by ibedun: 3:41am On May 09, 2015
VirginFinder:
It doesnt change anything!

I think I still prefer this to ibos representing any part of Lagos/SW.

Obama's emergence as POTUS did not change the status of the blacks.

ibo kwenu!!

You got my vote bro!
Re: Four Nigerians Win British Parliament Seats by shineeye: 3:43am On May 09, 2015
Please let ask England the reason why they prefer only igbos in power when u look at the ratio of black population in UK igbos are the minority.The only thing i can figure out is that whiteman actually knows that the wisest people from nigeria only came from the east

3 Likes

Re: Four Nigerians Win British Parliament Seats by onome2013: 6:15am On May 09, 2015
Nigerians are really blessed by God.
Re: Four Nigerians Win British Parliament Seats by itoese(m): 8:03am On May 09, 2015
You called these ones Nigerians? When did they visit home last? What investment do they have in Nigeria? How many Nigerian youth have benefited from their God given wealth? You may refer to them as lost Nigerian.
Re: Four Nigerians Win British Parliament Seats by dozai: 8:33am On May 09, 2015
AtheistD:

Chuks Umunna could be PM one day.
He is been touted as the next lab our party leader and his case is been pushed by the former PM

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See A Presidential Candidate In Niger Republic Campaigning With Buharis PICS. / GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi / Dino Malaye Reacts To Oshiomhole Bowing To Saraki In Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.