Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,476 members, 7,836,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Understand The Israeli – Palestinian Apartheid In 11 Images - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Understand The Israeli – Palestinian Apartheid In 11 Images (852 Views)

Putin Backs 'just' Solution To Israeli-palestinian Conflict / Rare Photos: Remembering Apartheid In South Africa. / PHOTO: SA Lists States That Helped Their Apartheid Fight - Nigeria Not Listed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Understand The Israeli – Palestinian Apartheid In 11 Images by Underground: 10:32am On May 08, 2015

[size=18pt]Understand the Israeli – Palestinian Apartheid In 11 Images[/size]

Ahmed Naguib April 15, 2014

Check out A South African’s Opinion of Comparing Israel to the South African Apartheid

All the graphics are from the site Visualizing Palestine, a site dedicated to creating informative and impactful graphics about the occupied region. Check out many more of these images on their site

1. The Forced Exile of The Palestinian People

2. Maintenance of the Occupation

3. Continued Displacement and Destruction
[img]http://visualizingpalestine.org/infograhic/a-policy-of-displacement[/img]

4. A Pattern of Violence and Aggression
Re: Understand The Israeli – Palestinian Apartheid In 11 Images by Underground: 10:37am On May 08, 2015
5. Illegal Detention

6, 7 & 8. Segregation of Resources

9 & 10. Segregation of Travel

11. The Wall

Like this article? Check out: 5 Reasons Israel Is An Apartheid State (Video)
Re: Understand The Israeli – Palestinian Apartheid In 11 Images by resty4(m): 10:58am On May 08, 2015
i love Istreal. No weapon, hamas n hysbolla terriorists, obama n eu conspirators wl prevail against Istreal. No enchantment by muslims,arabs n dya western allies shall stand against Jacob i.e Istreal

1 Like

Re: Understand The Israeli – Palestinian Apartheid In 11 Images by cyprus000: 3:14pm On May 08, 2015
resty4:
i love Istreal. No weapon, hamas n hysbolla terriorists, obama n eu conspirators wl prevail against Istreal. No enchantment by muslims,arabs n dya western allies shall stand against Jacob i.e Istreal
[size=13pt]
Your head they there my guy.

It beat my imagination,how this arabs are quick to cry fowl and claim victim.

When given a chance,they wouldn't spare even a child from their barbarism.
All this yrs they have bullyd isreal,they acted lyk its their right.
Everybody knows that westbank and other occupied region,originally belongs to isreal.
It is only collecting what belongs to it.

[/size]

1 Like

Re: Understand The Israeli – Palestinian Apartheid In 11 Images by ZITRAN: 11:12pm On May 08, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
Your head they there my guy.

It beat my imagination,how this arabs are quick to cry fowl and claim victim.

When given a chance,they wouldn't spare even a child from their barbarism.
All this yrs they have bullyd isreal,they acted lyk its their right.
Everybody knows that westbank and other occupied region,originally belongs to isreal.
It is only collecting what belongs to it.

[/size]
I dont know why they were allowed to settle in Isreal they shud hv let Hitler finish dem all

(1) (Reply)

US Election Polls And Odds Tracker: Latest Results, Forecasts / Hillary Clinton Leads Donald Trump 190-171 In The Race To 270 Electoral Votes! / Donald Trump's Reply To Iran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.