Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,978 members, 7,866,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:47 PM

Floyd Mayweather And Manny Pacquaio Blast Each-other On Social Media - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Floyd Mayweather And Manny Pacquaio Blast Each-other On Social Media (632 Views)

Two Men Blast Each Other Over Who Will Date Mercy Aigbe’s 14yr Old Daughter(Pics / Lol. Manny Pacquaio Mocks Floyd Mayweather In New Pic / Photo: The Women Behind Floyd Mayweather And Manny Pacquiao. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Floyd Mayweather And Manny Pacquaio Blast Each-other On Social Media by gistyinka(m): 11:29am On May 08, 2015
After the outcome of the fight, both boxer took their fight to social media.

Floyd first attack Manny with his pictures with following words.

19 years in the fight game and I've had one excuse: "Don't have an excuse". Winners win and losers have excuses.

Pacquaio followed up with a strong uppercut:

He was making reference to the fact that a few years ago, Mayweather was arrested for physically abusing his baby mama. Also, during the Mayweather match, many critics said Mayweather hugged Pacquaio instead of punching him.

http://gistyinka.net/epic-shade-throwing-battle-on-social-media-floyd-mayweather-vs-manny-pacquaio-who-won/

Re: Floyd Mayweather And Manny Pacquaio Blast Each-other On Social Media by missbehave247(m): 11:31am On May 08, 2015
Just incase
Re: Floyd Mayweather And Manny Pacquaio Blast Each-other On Social Media by MrScript(m): 11:43am On May 08, 2015
I guess dey r become a nuisance lately..
Re: Floyd Mayweather And Manny Pacquaio Blast Each-other On Social Media by dkronicle(m): 11:48am On May 08, 2015
paq should shut his trap.. he should recover first cos i heard d injury is till april..
Re: Floyd Mayweather And Manny Pacquaio Blast Each-other On Social Media by Nobody: 11:54am On May 08, 2015
cry May weathers must b gay. i hate homo with passion. so he took it to the ring?
Re: Floyd Mayweather And Manny Pacquaio Blast Each-other On Social Media by dnacrystal: 11:56am On May 08, 2015
Digital boxing. #Innovation

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Kcee Unveils New Look On US Tour / Dwayne Johnson (the Rock) Immortalised By Tcl / Stress Free! Goodluck Jonathan Goes On Vacation To London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.