Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Unilorin Ban Night Class Reading - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Ban Night Class Reading (3163 Views)

A Snake Killed By A Nairalander On His Way To Night Class In Absu / A Snake A Student Of FUNAAB Killed On His Way Back From Night Class / Crowd Of Students In Night Class At Unizik, Nnewi Campus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilorin Ban Night Class Reading by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 08, 2015
Not sure their reason for the ban on Night class,but that's the news in campus atm,any Unilorite here knows what was the reason behind the ban on night class
Re: Unilorin Ban Night Class Reading by Samchelsea(m): 2:27pm On May 08, 2015
Lamispaco:
Not sure there receiving for banning Night class,but that's the news in campus atm,any Unilorite here knows what was the reason behind the ban on night class
try editing your write up if you are to convince us that you are a student of unilorin

4 Likes

Re: Unilorin Ban Night Class Reading by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 08, 2015
Samchelsea:
try editing your write up if you are to convince us that you are a student of unilorin
lol never really saw that though,it was auto-correct on my phone meant Reason not Receiving
Re: Unilorin Ban Night Class Reading by Samchelsea(m): 3:49pm On May 08, 2015
Lamispaco:
lol never really saw that though,it was auto-correct on my phone meant Reason not Receiving
no problem bro.
Re: Unilorin Ban Night Class Reading by Lordseyad(m): 3:58pm On May 08, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Unilorin Ban Night Class Reading by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 08, 2015
Something about two ladies being rap.ed and one of them even losing her life. Dunno if it is true though.

By the way, modify your original post and correct the error nah. undecided
Re: Unilorin Ban Night Class Reading by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 08, 2015
adeaks:
Something about two ladies been rap.ed and one of them even losing her life. Dunno if it is true though.

By the way, modify your original post and correct the error nah. undecided
They now _rape in Unilorin? Give me the VC's number.

2 Likes

Re: Unilorin Ban Night Class Reading by simdam500(m): 7:09pm On May 08, 2015
***Looking***

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Ban Night Class Reading by kelvyn7: 7:37pm On May 08, 2015
op dat ur grammar nearly make me purge grin

no b by force to speak English nau

use pigin abeg grin
Re: Unilorin Ban Night Class Reading by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 08, 2015
kelvyn7:
op dat ur grammar nearly make me purge grin

no b by force to speak English nau

use pigin abeg grin
you can holla at me when your done purging okay, not exchanging words, mind you it's Nearly Made me and not Nearly Make me
Re: Unilorin Ban Night Class Reading by ZACHIE: 8:22pm On May 08, 2015
Lamispaco:
Not sure there reason for the ban on Night class,but that's the news in campus atm,any Unilorite here knows what was the reason behind the ban on night class

STUNTED STUDENT disgracing Unilorin over and over.
Trash
Re: Unilorin Ban Night Class Reading by kelvyn7: 8:29pm On May 08, 2015
Lamispaco:
you can holla at me when your done purging okay, not exchanging words, mind you it's Nearly Made me and not Nearly Make me

that one wrong 4 pigin English ooo bro

pigin English go say "d tin make me purge !!!"

abi u nor sabi speak correct pigin English sef

grin grin grin

pigin English sef get syntax grin

Dem no dey learn dis one 4 school

6 Likes

Re: Unilorin Ban Night Class Reading by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 08, 2015
RickRichards:

They now _rape in Unilorin? Give me the VC's number.
ambali is just not worth that vc post at all...that guy just dey run the thing like gej. Did u guys know that just some weeks after Prof oloyede left,students were robbed like 3 times in a row inside the campus...he can't instill discipline on the students like oloyede... wen I was still a student in the era of ishaq, I go fear fear naw,I walk with my laptop at night wen going to read on the skyway don't know if students can still try that sha
Re: Unilorin Ban Night Class Reading by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 08, 2015
southniyikaye:
ambali is just not worth that vc post at all...that guy just dey run the thing like gej. Did u guys know that just some weeks after Prof oloyede left,students were robbed like 3 times in a row inside the campus...he can't instill discipline on the students like oloyede... wen I was still a student in the era of ishaq, I go fear fear naw,I walk with my laptop at night wen going to read on the skyway don't know if students can still try that sha
someone better not do that any longer or else they might steal you along with your laptop
Re: Unilorin Ban Night Class Reading by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 08, 2015
Loving all the bashing about something I posted in hurry here,I love negative energies though,keep em coming.

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Ban Night Class Reading by tpiadotcom: 10:13pm On May 08, 2015
Hm
Re: Unilorin Ban Night Class Reading by khattab008: 10:15pm On May 08, 2015
False info, nobody was raped and there was no death.

Got a message about it on whatsapp, will try to post it later.

This is to call the attention of the general public to the news making rounds that night class has been
banned in the University of Ilorin because someone was allegedly raped to death on campus.
The information, I can inform you, is not true as no one was either raped nor killed around the bank area
as falsely claimed.
I want to use this opportunity to urge the Better by Far Community to always verify every information
sent via broadcast in order not to be misled by confused rumour mongers.
The Students’ Union hereby assures you all that the University remains safe and secure for teaching and
learning.
Signed
Sodiq Kamil (Dan Fulani)
SU PRO
PLS RBC
Re: Unilorin Ban Night Class Reading by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 08, 2015
southniyikaye:
That's very bad. I graduated as Prof. Oloyede was leaving. There used to be sanity. Lots of sanity. This just isn't it.
Re: Unilorin Ban Night Class Reading by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 08, 2015
Blame the eeeebooooes. Flaaatheads
Re: Unilorin Ban Night Class Reading by kfrosh: 11:25pm On May 08, 2015
Ishaq Oloyede my hero; Ambali my role model. #OkBye undecided
Re: Unilorin Ban Night Class Reading by laboguashi(m): 12:30am On May 09, 2015
Lamispaco:
someone better not do that any longer or else they might steal you along with your laptop

I rememeber the days when Oscar and stone cold made waves on PS.

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Ban Night Class Reading by cold(m): 12:34am On May 09, 2015
Better safe than sorry. Read in your rooms! Simple as
Re: Unilorin Ban Night Class Reading by Nobody: 5:00am On May 09, 2015
That kinda thing never happens in UNN
Re: Unilorin Ban Night Class Reading by ednut1(m): 6:31am On May 09, 2015
never went for night class while i was there. my room dey ok na.
Re: Unilorin Ban Night Class Reading by Nobody: 6:33am On May 09, 2015
Lamispaco:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Unilorin Ban Night Class Reading by gbafched: 6:38am On May 09, 2015
southniyikaye:
Re: Unilorin Ban Night Class Reading by alentyno: 7:02am On May 09, 2015
5points:
Blame the eeeebooooes. Flaaatheads
never knew peeps like you still exist
Re: Unilorin Ban Night Class Reading by Hitter(m): 11:12am On May 09, 2015
But I went yesterday fa
Re: Unilorin Ban Night Class Reading by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 09, 2015
better joor. a friend at hostel said a man was chasing her one night while returning from night class. as for me, my room is the most conducive o
Re: Unilorin Ban Night Class Reading by jhidey08(m): 10:38pm On May 09, 2015
Lamispaco:
jst saw ur diary now dat u're not interested in school politics anymore, pls do, u'll gain a lot of experience from it. Especially d post u're aspiring for. I called u Jumpologist in d making in a previous thread, we're actually Jumpologists, I'm a final year student of PHE in d great ABU, Zaria and I'm the Gen. Secretary of our Association. Thank me layer
Re: Unilorin Ban Night Class Reading by jhidey08(m): 10:38pm On May 09, 2015
Lamispaco:
jst saw ur diary now dat u're not interested in school politics anymore, pls do, u'll gain a lot of experience from it. Especially d post u're aspiring for. I called u Jumpologist in d making in a previous thread, we're actually Jumpologists, I'm a final year student of PHE in d great ABU, Zaria and I'm the Gen. Secretary of our Association. Thank me later
Re: Unilorin Ban Night Class Reading by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 09, 2015
jhidey08:
jst saw ur diary now dat u're not interested in school politics anymore, pls do, u'll gain a lot of experience from it. Especially d post u're aspiring for. I called u Jumpologist in d making in a previous thread, we're actually Jumpologists, I'm a final year student of PHE in d great ABU, Zaria and I'm the Gen. Secretary of our Association. Thank me layer
thanks so much,will reconsider it then,thanks so much.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aspirants Of Sule Lamido University / They Believe In Salvation Through Homemade Black Booty Fucking. / Guys I Saw This And I Think It Would Really Help Our Graduates Travel Outside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.