Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Studio for Sale Plus Free Computer Desk And Leather Chair - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Studio for Sale Plus Free Computer Desk And Leather Chair (1165 Views)

Music Studio For Hire. Giveaway Price For Producers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Studio for Sale Plus Free Computer Desk And Leather Chair by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 08, 2015
The equipment includes PC , maudio midi keyboard, Yamaha studio monitors, Mic stands, maudio soundcard, sony amplifier, cd copier, cd/photo printer, UPS.

Price is 350k

location is Lekki

Reason for sale, changing profession

Call 08138504729

Re: Studio for Sale Plus Free Computer Desk And Leather Chair by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 08, 2015
more

Re: Studio for Sale Plus Free Computer Desk And Leather Chair by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 08, 2015
one more

Re: Studio for Sale Plus Free Computer Desk And Leather Chair by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 13, 2015
The is the best startup pack for any upcoming producer.

Re: Studio for Sale Plus Free Computer Desk And Leather Chair by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 13, 2015
I might be interested in the Yamaha...reply if you are game so i can call you. Thank you
Re: Studio for Sale Plus Free Computer Desk And Leather Chair by dicksonadams(m): 7:05pm On May 14, 2015
How much for the yamaha monitor, and the mic stand
Re: Studio for Sale Plus Free Computer Desk And Leather Chair by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 14, 2015
dicksonadams:
How much for the yamaha monitor, and the mic stand

djmally:
I might be interested in the Yamaha...reply if you are game so i can call you. Thank you

I want to sell it as a full package, not individually. All that is missing is a Mic and a room. That's an almost complete 21st century studio.
Re: Studio for Sale Plus Free Computer Desk And Leather Chair by 9jabox(m): 3:46pm On May 20, 2015
What about the mixer & microphone??
Re: Studio for Sale Plus Free Computer Desk And Leather Chair by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 20, 2015
9jabox:
What about the mixer & microphone??
They got broken and weren't worth repairing or selling
Re: Studio for Sale Plus Free Computer Desk And Leather Chair by 9jabox(m): 10:47pm On May 20, 2015
kolofem:

They got broken and weren't worth repairing or selling
Permit me to ask please, what makes a studio complete without them??
Re: Studio for Sale Plus Free Computer Desk And Leather Chair by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 20, 2015
9jabox:

Permit me to ask please, what makes a studio complete without them??
Permit me to correct myself, Beat Making Studio For Sale. Happy now?
Re: Studio for Sale Plus Free Computer Desk And Leather Chair by 9jabox(m): 7:03am On May 21, 2015
kolofem:

Permit me to correct myself, Beat Making Studio For Sale. Happy now?

I guess so. I wanted buying a studio earlier and was excited when I saw your ad, but was disappointed when these two were missing.
Re: Studio for Sale Plus Free Computer Desk And Leather Chair by Nobody: 9:39am On May 21, 2015
9jabox:

I guess so. I wanted buying a studio earlier and was excited when I saw your ad, but was disappointed when these two were missing.

Ok but you know that you can get the mic and mixer in the shops.
Re: Studio for Sale Plus Free Computer Desk And Leather Chair by 9jabox(m): 2:05pm On May 21, 2015
kolofem:

Ok but you know that you can get the mic and mixer in the shops.

Yes I can, but the price you pegged for the items is on a high side don't you think??
Re: Studio for Sale Plus Free Computer Desk And Leather Chair by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 21, 2015
9jabox:

Yes I can, but the price you pegged for the items is on a high side don't you think??

You can give me an offer, if it's reasonable enough for me, then it's urs. I will even throw in two stage lights to give your room the stage effects.
Re: Studio for Sale Plus Free Computer Desk And Leather Chair by Nobody: 1:21am On May 26, 2015
Last chance to grab. Might change my mind and keep it.

(1) (Reply)

Cheap And Affordable Alaba Mixtape For All Artistes / **********[get]brad Paisley - This Is Country Music 2011 Download!********** / The Clueless Music Business "Ceos"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.