Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total (61993 Views)

Total Oil And Gas, Young Graduate Program 2016. / 2015 Total Start Upper Of The Year By TOTAL / Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Ifynoble100(m): 9:05pm On May 17, 2015
Pls guys i need the materials too. ifiokakpan525@gmail.com.
Thanx a million.
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Jfactor(m): 10:18pm On May 17, 2015
Pls wen is the deadline to answer d assignments? Just discovered before June 8th
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Ojeilevbare(m): 2:56pm On May 18, 2015
Just finished d mini games, quite interesting. Got a badge n a score of 77.7%.
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by odedinaoe(m): 9:36pm On May 18, 2015
Ojeilevbare:

wow, dats gud
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by madri4u: 12:22am On May 19, 2015
Pls pals sombody in d house shuld help forward week 2 mooc oil n gas materials to madri4u@yahoo.com.Tanx..one luv.
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by eazichris: 8:28am On May 19, 2015
Please guys.. I have tried endlessly 2 enrol for this scheme but each time I try, I don't find a link to sign up.. Please anybody in the house that can help me out
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by ajatim(m): 9:13am On May 19, 2015
eazichris:
Please guys.. I have tried endlessly 2 enrol for this scheme but each time I try, I don't find a link to sign up.. Please anybody in the house that can help me out
use computer
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by eazichris: 9:21am On May 19, 2015
Thanks @ajatim
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Switlife: 9:35am On May 19, 2015
Can't wait to download this week's module and smash 100% in the assignment. This course is sweet like dodo! grin

3 Likes

Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by wroskian(m): 5:56pm On May 19, 2015
davide470:
@kachnov, Yes i have. Used a laptop. It's quite educative. Learnt a lot especially on the Energy Commodity Market.

Sent, and please stop with the Sir. cheesy
I sent you a PM.
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by davide470(m): 6:32pm On May 19, 2015
wroskian:
I sent you a PM.
seen and replied.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by iceberg54: 8:47pm On May 19, 2015
Ojeilevbare:

Got an error when i submitted the second quiz for Week 1.

The error message was '' The grade could not be sent. Maybe you are logged in as a Teacher? If the problem persists(and you are a student) please contact us''

I have sent a mail to one of the tutors but no response. Please do you know a general email address that they respond to?

Thanks.
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by ebenobis(m): 9:15pm On May 19, 2015
iceberg54:

The error message was '' The grade could not be sent. Maybe you are logged in as a Teacher? If the problem persists(and you are a student) please contact us''

I have sent a mail to one of the tutors but no response. Please do you know a general email address that they respond to?

Thanks.
Just retake it, ur score will be recorded.
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by iceberg54: 10:02pm On May 19, 2015
ebenobis:
Just retake it, ur score will be recorded.

I did already. It wasn't..
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by shaqhead: 10:40pm On May 19, 2015
masagoody:
would also appreciate it too. i cant access them with my phone.
shanu.goodluck@yahoo.com
Guy ds ur email addy funny sha...na Goodluck b "shanu"?
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Saryea83: 10:52pm On May 20, 2015
Just completed wk1 mini-games wt 81.5%. Never new some parts of wk2 ws inclusive. Pls be careful nt to go 4 a mini game u'v nt done it's lecture.

1 Like

Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by abdulstech: 8:07am On May 21, 2015
Do download Week 1 and Week 2 PDF materials from the link below for those that find it hard to get the download via the IFP-Mooc portal.

Cheers

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bym1wWMZD2LmTERDQ09ESmJlSlU&authuser=0

3 Likes

Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by A14: 9:14am On May 21, 2015
abdulstech:
Do download Week 1 and Week 2 PDF materials from the link below for those that find it hard to get the download via the IFP-Mooc portal.

Cheers

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bym1wWMZD2LmTERDQ09ESmJlSlU&authuser=0

Keep up the good work. Thanks
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by masagoody(m): 9:48am On May 21, 2015
shaqhead:
Guy ds ur email addy funny sha...na Goodluck b "shanu"?
watin do am?
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by masagoody(m): 9:51am On May 21, 2015
the modules are so on point. short enough to keep your attention and illustrative enough to pass the message.
I wish our country will learn.
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by shaqhead: 9:57am On May 21, 2015
masagoody:

watin do am?
Do u kno what "Shanu" means in Hausa? COW!
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by madri4u: 11:28am On May 21, 2015
Pls pals, has anybody done d mini game week2 petroleum system chart?..pls reply which of d cell can i put source rock, reservoir, seal and exploration target..Dat part is givin me tough time as i hav only one attempt remaining to validate..Tanks..pls share ur answers...Onle luv
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by masagoody(m): 11:40am On May 21, 2015
shaqhead:
Do u kno what "Shanu" means in Hausa? COW!
and so?.... am I complaining?
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by shaqhead: 11:59am On May 21, 2015
masagoody:

and so?....
am I complaining?
Chairman nawa to u o..we dy quarrel?....u mean na my comment dy make u vex? No vex o

1 Like

Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by recasy(m): 9:12pm On May 22, 2015
madri4u:
Pls pals, has anybody done d mini game week2 petroleum system chart?..pls reply which of d cell can i put source rock, reservoir, seal and exploration target..Dat part is givin me tough time as i hav only one attempt remaining to validate..Tanks..pls share ur answers...Onle luv

My guy they find expo, seems you just want to pass the tests and get 100% so you can get the certificate. (Naija guys, na so e dey be everybody LOL!.)

Bros, read that material very well, you'll understand it. the petroleum system chart part is quite tricky and very easy as well. the clue is always given in the mini game.
Read every information you see in the mini game, especially the hints usually written at the base of the mini-game dialogue box.

I hope this tip is helpful.

2 Likes

Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by ademasta(m): 9:09am On May 23, 2015
Ojeilevbare:

I got 74.9% but no badge...wetin cause am? Mind you, the lowest score i had in the mini games so far(weeks 1and 2) was 50%

1 Like

Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by ademasta(m): 9:13am On May 23, 2015
iceberg54:

Thanks.
I also experienced it. It was due to ur network connection... You connection wasn't active, as you can't while offline. Ensure u are connected then resend
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by madri4u: 10:20am On May 23, 2015
WOw!. just completed week 1 and week2 assignment scenario and my average weight score is 78.4%..My lowest score so far is 50% at the geophysicist assignment . Yes! I'm really on board and waiting to get my certificate with the remaining two more game of week3 and week4.
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by icenastic(m): 11:00am On May 23, 2015
ikeveryoung1@gmail.com
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Switlife: 11:19am On May 23, 2015
How and when will the certificates be issued? I don't want my 100% to waste o. cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd / 250K For Househelp Job In Banana Island, Only Graduates Needed. Nigerians React / 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.