Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,239 members, 7,836,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

12 Most Loved Cities In Nigeria - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 12 Most Loved Cities In Nigeria (45715 Views)

10 Most Expensive Cities In Africa 2015 [photos] / 5 Most Underrated Cities In Nigeria / 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Most Loved Cities In Nigeria by Following(m): 7:09am On May 09, 2015
elodie:
yes is in the south Eastern. Meaning u dont knw geography. What is South south ? There is no south south in any map in the world ! So go back to school. And Thank me later. Merci.
what is the minimum cardinal points u can have in a map professor
Re: 12 Most Loved Cities In Nigeria by Following(m): 7:19am On May 09, 2015
safarigirl:
oh Lord, you're really as d-umb as I thought.

Oga, according to GEOGRAPHY, a subject I'm now sure you have -12 knowledge about, what you d-umb Nigerians call South South is actually the EAST....all these factors you mention are inconsequential.

Jamaica is in North America, but they share more similarities with Africans, by your logic, I suppose North America should really be called Africa huh? Go school abeg
GET IT BACK IF YOU CAN, but I guess WE are happier where we are presently...you can always attack me and my post for all you care as if I am responsible for any of ur probz
when we were under the regional govt, how well were taken into consideration, policy planning and implementation, development as it concerns us or are you going to talk about a war the south easterners dragged us into just cuz they wanted independence? I believe the Biafra may have been a success if it were only the 5 south eastern state leaving,but taking a zone with huge oil deposits that were not ibos caused the probz( I see nothing good about Nigeria's management of this resources)
abacha cut out the zone due to recommendations from THE SAME south south elders you believe are in the south east
Re: 12 Most Loved Cities In Nigeria by safarigirl(f): 7:26am On May 09, 2015
Following:

GET IT BACK IF YOU CAN, but I guess WE are happier where we are presently...you can always attack me and my post for all you care as if I am responsible for any of ur probz
get what back? Ain't nobody tryna get shiiit back......well, except your missing brain.

You are responsible for your ignorance and as much as I wish it was your problem alone, we have to consider that a person like you is capable of pro-creating and breeding more ignorant people and that's the SOCIETY's problem.....

Your mental statys should really be questioned if you can't understand basic stuff.

Good morning
Re: 12 Most Loved Cities In Nigeria by Following(m): 7:32am On May 09, 2015
safarigirl:
get what back? Ain't nobody tryna get shiiit back......well, except your missing brain.

You are responsible for your ignorance and as much as I wish it was your problem alone, we have to consider that a person like you is capable of pro-creating and breeding more ignorant people and that's the SOCIETY's problem.....

Your mental statys should really be questioned if you can't understand basic stuff.

Good morning
then just forget about it and move on, u attack me as though we have had issues before, u can always point out where I am wrong and prove that too...thanks for excellent methods of attacking my person...good morning
Re: 12 Most Loved Cities In Nigeria by Following(m): 7:39am On May 09, 2015
ekiloui:

Let me clarify 4 u n tchidi, to the best of my knowledge, Calabar is geographically in Eastern Nigeria, but geopolitically it's in south south. Geographically, in Nigeria, we do not have south east, it's simply called Eastern Nigeria.
thank you
Re: 12 Most Loved Cities In Nigeria by Following(m): 7:39am On May 09, 2015
ekiloui:

Let me clarify 4 u n tchidi, to the best of my knowledge, Calabar is geographically in Eastern Nigeria, but geopolitically it's in south south. Geographically, in Nigeria, we do not have south east, it's simply called Eastern Nigeria.
thank you a million times
Re: 12 Most Loved Cities In Nigeria by adegunahmed(m): 8:16am On May 09, 2015
ekiloui:

They must have poor taste. I live in Abuja and visit lagos once in a while. Even ur lekki no reach Jabi talk more of wuse 2, asokoro or maitama. It can't even be compared to kado estate, I wonder why y'all over hype that place.
TAKE A VISIT TO BANANA ISLAND
Re: 12 Most Loved Cities In Nigeria by adegunahmed(m): 8:27am On May 09, 2015
dalyricist:

Did u read it?
Shake MA head for u
I apologise for not read all and welll
Re: 12 Most Loved Cities In Nigeria by alvins4ull(m): 8:47am On May 09, 2015
Very correct,a city where a comercial bus will stop when you get to your destination without pushing you.What you see is what you get.
Re: 12 Most Loved Cities In Nigeria by oneeaast: 9:16am On May 09, 2015
tchidi:

You can't even spell 'teachers' sef? undecided undecidedAnyway, I hope your day goes well now that you have had your morning dose of insulting someone! kiss kiss
typo..
my days re ok..and yours?wink
Re: 12 Most Loved Cities In Nigeria by oneeast: 9:21am On May 09, 2015
Emmysoftyou aka biafranking stop using my cloned monika. I will not warn you again.

oneeaast:
typo..
my days re ok..and yours?wink

Re: 12 Most Loved Cities In Nigeria by oneeaast: 9:31am On May 09, 2015
oneeast:
Emmysoftyou aka biafranking stop using my cloned monika. I will not warn again.

ur left yanch.i am not emmysoft Nor biafraking whatever.
Re: 12 Most Loved Cities In Nigeria by oneeast: 9:49am On May 09, 2015
Dona, don't worry you know how we roll. tongue

oneeaast:
ur left yanch.i am not emmysoft Nor biafraking whatever.
Re: 12 Most Loved Cities In Nigeria by dalyricist: 10:01am On May 09, 2015
adegunahmed:
I apologise for not read all and welll
Accepted

1 Like

Re: 12 Most Loved Cities In Nigeria by Emperoradrian(m): 10:57am On May 09, 2015
If ONITSHA is nt on dat list.....den d list is nonsense or incomplete

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Most Loved Cities In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:10am On May 09, 2015
Kingsasian:
abeg ooooooo u need am. I dey wish u success oo

thanks boss
Re: 12 Most Loved Cities In Nigeria by smsdigito: 11:59am On May 09, 2015
django1:

Most of what you wrote is stupid but that bolded takes the cake.

it was just my opinion, i may not be correct. But i think instead of name calling you can pay ur own mind here even though from your grammar one can easily tell you base in Ibadan. I wouldn't want to join you in dishing out insults easily and i guess that means you need to also respect yourself.
Re: 12 Most Loved Cities In Nigeria by OKNkanu(m): 12:25pm On May 09, 2015
tchidi:
undecided
Calabar is in south Eastern Nigeria?? undecided shocked Since when kwanu?
Geographically it is..... Geo-politically it's not.

1 Like

Re: 12 Most Loved Cities In Nigeria by Humblesam(m): 1:16pm On May 09, 2015
oluvick:
Calabar is in South-South and not in South-East.
Obudu is not within the Calabar metropolis. Is it far from the city, about 5 to 6 hours drive.

But in all, Calabar is a destination of choice.

C - come
A - and
L - live
A - and
B - be
A - at
R - rest.

Destination Cross River
Welcome Home!

You're correct....Canaan city na de bomb.
Re: 12 Most Loved Cities In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 09, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Ibadan is the best place to live in Nigeria, it mixes well the city life (hustle and bustle) and the reserved village life. It is also very peaceful and cost of living is low, which is at variance with other mega cities in Nigeria.

You are right my dear. I've lived/schooled/visited many cities in Nigeria: Ado-Ekiti, Lagos, Ilorin, Abuja, Akure, Jos, Benin, Lokoja, Ibadan. I must say Ibadan is still the best place to live in terms of cost of living. Whether you are rich or poor, there is something for you. You can live within your means and still enjoy life. The economy is so balanced. Imagine Alakia to Gate is still N50 in this age. The place is developing rapidly especially under Ajimobi yet inflation rate is still low. I love that city mehn.

1 Like

Re: 12 Most Loved Cities In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:07am On May 10, 2015
smsdigito:

it was just my opinion, i may not be correct. But i think instead of name calling you can pay ur own mind here even though from your grammar one can easily tell you base in Ibadan. I wouldn't want to join you in dishing out insults easily and i guess that means you need to also respect yourself.

grin Look at this nonentity. Hahaha. Ibadan is home to most of the most intelligent people in this country but you wouldn't know anything about that now, would you? Lol smellos.
Re: 12 Most Loved Cities In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 10, 2015
Following:

when we were under the regional govt, how well were taken into consideration, policy planning and implementation, development as it concerns us or are you going to talk about a war the south easterners dragged us into just cuz they wanted independence? I believe the Biafra may have been a success if it were only the 5 south eastern state leaving,but taking a zone with huge oil deposits that were not ibos caused the probz( I see nothing good about Nigeria's management of this resources)
abacha cut out the zone due to recommendations from THE SAME south south elders you believe are in the south east
I hate talking abt dz Biafra stuff, but if really most of u were saying Biafra was abt oil, and dat igbos wanted to claim d SS, minus delta and Edo state, I hope u know dat d ppl of old cross rivers state were in support if it, nit only dat, d ppl of old rivers state, igbos made up a majority if it, wat is now referred to as Rivers state, d only ppl dat were not in support was d ijaws... one if d reason being d role igbos, the eastern region, Nigeria, and Britain played when Ataka boro agitated for Niger delta republic... stop saying what u don't know... by d way Go On With One Nigeria.
Re: 12 Most Loved Cities In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 10, 2015
Amefrica:

I will let this slide, but watch your mouth next time. smiley

Thnx sugar kiss
Re: 12 Most Loved Cities In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 10, 2015
zaragal:

Thnx sugar kiss

You're welcome. smiley
Re: 12 Most Loved Cities In Nigeria by ekiloui(f): 8:51am On May 11, 2015
adegunahmed:

TAKE A VISIT TO BANANA ISLAND

How many of you have visited talk more live in Banana Island??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

List Of Nationalities In The Crashed Ethiopian Airlines Plane / Why You Should Not Invest Your Money In Keke Business: My Experience / The Head Of Goat That Caused Accident In Anambra Was Cut Off (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.