Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,413 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:29 AM

How My Lover Changed To Snake – Taribo West - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How My Lover Changed To Snake – Taribo West (2970 Views)

HORROR!! See How A Lady Turns To Snake During Sex With Lover In Akwa Ibom(photo) / Primary School Student Reportedly Turns To Snake On Assembly Ground / Taribo West Confesses: ‘I Used Juju To Play Football’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How My Lover Changed To Snake – Taribo West by TopCelebritiesM: 2:58pm On May 08, 2015
Ex-Super Eagles defender, Taribo West made a shocking confession recently. He revealed that while playing football in Italy he had a Yugoslavian live-in lover called Yasta Jasmine and they were really enjoying themselves always at home after his soccer games. He said one day, a woman of God he met in America, Sister Patience Ikemefuna came to visit him in Italy and said they should have a Bible class in the house. He revealed that while the Bible class was going on, the spirit of God struck his lover and she started... Click the link below for complete story
http://www.topcelebritiesng.com/how-my-lover-changed-to-snake-taribo-west/
Re: How My Lover Changed To Snake – Taribo West by MRBrownJ: 4:05pm On May 08, 2015
he should lay down smoking marijuana, as it obviously made him delusional!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Timaya Damages His Multi Million Naira Bentley / Juliet Ibrahim Belongs 2 My Past,My Wedding With Sonia Is Next Year- IK Ogbonna / Amber Rose And Blac Chyna Put Thier Amazing Butts On Display (see Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.