Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,480 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

How Do I Get Video Of Akpabio Bribing INEC Officials On Saharareporters? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Do I Get Video Of Akpabio Bribing INEC Officials On Saharareporters? (1607 Views)

Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday / Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison / APC Youth Accuses TY Danjuma Of Bribing INEC With N2bn For Taraba Re-run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Video Of Akpabio Bribing INEC Officials On Saharareporters? by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 08, 2015
I've been trying to send this video to Saharareporters but seem to have no luck,is there anyone that know a way of reaching them or helping me get this video to Saharareporters,Premium Times or Channels TV.There is no Stature of limitations on this crime,Akpabio should be sentenced to jail for electoral offence and EFCC should look into how he spent State funds to bribe Inec Officials.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1gu0UTAH1E
Re: How Do I Get Video Of Akpabio Bribing INEC Officials On Saharareporters? by apeoyemojo: 4:33pm On May 08, 2015
And what about the scores of videos of APC governors in the north and south also bribing INEC officials that I have? And the videos of 6 and 7 year olds voting for Buhari? Guy,let me educate you-Videos are not sufficient to upturn election results. You have to prove that those votes recorded for your opponents are either invalid or was randomly thumprinted by a single person. In other words,if I bribed people and they cast their votes for me. My victory stands.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Video Of Akpabio Bribing INEC Officials On Saharareporters? by dustmalik: 4:34pm On May 08, 2015
SaharaReporters should have a contact listing on their website. Have you checked?
Re: How Do I Get Video Of Akpabio Bribing INEC Officials On Saharareporters? by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 08, 2015
dustmalik:
SaharaReporters should have a contact listing on their website. Have you checked?
I've tried to submit it several times,but i've yet to see them publish the story.
Re: How Do I Get Video Of Akpabio Bribing INEC Officials On Saharareporters? by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 08, 2015
apeoyemojo:
And what about the scores of videos of APC governors in the north and south also bribing INEC officials that I have? And the videos of 6 and 7 year olds voting for Buhari? Guy,let me educate you-Videos are not sufficient to upturn election results. You have to prove that those votes recorded for your opponents are either invalid or was randomly thumprinted by a single person. In other words,if I bribed people and they cast their votes for me. My victory stands.
Then post the video of the APC Governors I don't support rigging or bribery of INEC officials by APC or PDP Governors. The people should be allowed to choose who represents them.
Re: How Do I Get Video Of Akpabio Bribing INEC Officials On Saharareporters? by RichDad1(m): 4:53pm On May 08, 2015
apeoyemojo:
Why can't you post it if you have it?

Cc: Seun , lalasticlala, ishilove , push this to front page.
Exclusive report you've got there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get Video Of Akpabio Bribing INEC Officials On Saharareporters? by RichDad1(m): 4:58pm On May 08, 2015
***modified***
Re: How Do I Get Video Of Akpabio Bribing INEC Officials On Saharareporters? by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 08, 2015
RichDad1:
Op,
This video is almost 5years old? Abi na my eyes dey see double?
What does it matter that is why I said there is no statute of limitations. Just because you stole 5 years ago does'nt mean you should get away with the crime.We are still recovering money from Abacha till today,Akpabio used State funds to subvert the people mandate to gain control of one of the States with the highest revenue in the nation,can you tell me he did'nt loot the state dry after bribing INEC officials on video to gain control of the State treasury.
Justice must be served Buhari should use this as a lesson to others that you will pay for crimes committed regardless of when it occured,this is similar to to Ekiti audio rigging plan but even better that there is video evidence here.
Re: How Do I Get Video Of Akpabio Bribing INEC Officials On Saharareporters? by doctokwus: 5:13pm On May 08, 2015
This video which was recorded during d 2011 elections wouldn't affect anything much now.
But op this video would soon be relevant in Nigeria body polity when GMB takes over and leaders begin to get queried about their past actions.
Akpabio would soon lose the immunity he had both as a governor and the artificial one,he had with PDP in power.
Whenever he makes d mistake of recontesting for his senatorial seat or holding any political office,he would have to explain his actions in that video.
So op,don't lose hope,better days are ahead and many would soon face d public and police scrutiny of answering for their actions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get Video Of Akpabio Bribing INEC Officials On Saharareporters? by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 08, 2015
doctokwus:
This video which was recorded during d 2011 elections wouldn't affect anything much now.
But op this video would soon be relevant in Nigeria body polity when GMB takes over and leaders begin to get queried about their past actions.
Akpabio would soon lose the immunity he had both as a governor and the artificial one,he had with PDP in power.
Whenever he makes d mistake of recontesting for his senatorial seat or holding any political office,he would have to explain his actions in that video.
So op,don't lose hope,better days are ahead and many would soon face d public and police scrutiny of answering for their actions.
Buhari said those who committed electoral offences will be punished that is why i'm hoping to get this video to Saharareporters.It's is relevant because he bribed INEC officials to gain access to one of the States with the largest Revenue allocation,Akwa Ibom budget for 2015 was N492 billion which is more than what Liberia,Togo,Sierra Leone budget for a year. If he bribed INEC officials in order to win imagine hoe much he has looted over the years.
Re: How Do I Get Video Of Akpabio Bribing INEC Officials On Saharareporters? by RichDad1(m): 5:24pm On May 08, 2015
dutchjongen:

What does it matter that is why I said there is no statute of limitations. Just because you stole 5 years ago does'nt mean you should get away with the crime.We are still recovering money from Abacha till today,Akpabio used State funds to subvert the people mandate to gain control of one of the States with the highest revenue in the nation,can you tell me he did'nt loot the state dry after bribing INEC officials on video to gain control of the State treasury.
Justice must be served Buhari should use this as a lesson to others that you will pay for crimes committed regardless of when it occured,this is similar to to Ekiti audio rigging plan but even better that there is video evidence here.
I share your sentiments, but this is Nigeria where Justice is always non existent as far as political cases are concerned.
As for the Ekiti-gate, I can't help but wonder why Fayose et al are still walking free.
Naija I dey hail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get Video Of Akpabio Bribing INEC Officials On Saharareporters? by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 08, 2015
RichDad1:

I share your sentiments, but this is Nigeria where Justice is always non existent as far as political cases are concerned.
As for the Ekiti-gate, I can't help but wonder why Fayose et al are still walking free.
Naija I dey hail.
Unfortunately Buhari can't go after Fayose because of immunity but he can go after Obanikoro,Chris Uba,Brigadier General Momoh and Jelili Adesiyan.
Re: How Do I Get Video Of Akpabio Bribing INEC Officials On Saharareporters? by doctokwus: 6:27pm On May 08, 2015
dutchjongen:
Buhari said those who committed electoral offences will be punished that is why i'm hoping to get this video to Saharareporters.It's is relevant because he bribed INEC officials to gain access to one of the States with the largest Revenue allocation,Akwa Ibom budget for 2015 was N492 billion which is more than what Liberia,Togo,Sierra Leone budget for a year. If he bribed INEC officials in order to win imagine hoe much he has looted over the years.
I understand.But this video concerns 2011 elections which d supreme court recently affirmed him as d winner.So this video may only be relevant in terms of the corruption aspect of it,not in terms of its use in an election tribunal.
Anyway, you can still try sending it to any of big online news media,though I assume they may have it already.
Re: How Do I Get Video Of Akpabio Bribing INEC Officials On Saharareporters? by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 08, 2015
doctokwus:

I understand.But this video concerns 2011 elections which d supreme court recently affirmed him as d winner.So this video may only be relevant in terms of the corruption aspect of it,not in terms of its use in an election tribunal.
Anyway, you can still try sending it to any of big online news media,though I assume they may have it already.
I trust only Premium Times and Saharareporters to publish this with a budget of N492 billion and the loot he has obtained over the years he can easily bribe most media outlets.Now his immunity is about to expire he has to pay for the bribery and corruption he perpertrated can you imagine the wheeling and dealing he will be doing when he gets to the Senate. He will collecting bribes and harrasing Ministries for money,he must be stopped from making laws,he will reject and lobby aainst any anti-corruption law that Buhari will want to pass.
Re: How Do I Get Video Of Akpabio Bribing INEC Officials On Saharareporters? by doctokwus: 7:12pm On May 08, 2015
dutchjongen:
can you imagine the wheeling and dealing he will be doing when he gets to the Senate. He will collecting bribes and harrasing Ministries for money,he must be stopped from making laws,he will reject and lobby aainst any anti-corruption law that Buhari will want to pass.
That's y I said things are likely about to change for these basic reasons:
-With his anti corruption stance,GMB and d nation itself ain't likely to treat any corruption allegation,particularly with concrete evidence,with levity.I can assure you that any allegation with necessary evidence that comes to the public domain,would not b swept under d carpet.The worse that can happen is a court of law being left to determine guilt or innocence,but d era of govt giving d individual a slap in d wrist, as happened with d Stella Oduah case for eg,is over.
-Another good thing that would happen in this new dispensation will be an end to the era where somebody like Akpabio, for eg,can get police,sss to detain or remove from circulation, anyone that brings up concrete evidence of fraud,against a public official.For eg,if u are up to it or feel so strongly about this matter,u or anyone else can carry a placard on d day of inauguration of d senate,with the video evidence,against the swearing in of Akpabio as a senator,till he answers the allegations as evidenced in d video against him.I bet u,no police officer dare bungle u out or block u from airing your complaint against him.But,you must be 110% sure of your evidence o!
Am expecting there to be many allegations and protests against many public officials in d new dispensation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get Video Of Akpabio Bribing INEC Officials On Saharareporters? by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 08, 2015
doctokwus:

That's y I said things are likely about to change for these basic reasons:
-With his anti corruption stance,GMB and d nation itself ain't likely to treat any corruption allegation,particularly with concrete evidence,with levity.I can assure you that any allegation with necessary evidence that comes to the public domain,would not b swept under d carpet.The worse that can happen is a court of law being left to determine guilt or innocence,but d era of govt giving d individual a slap in d wrist, as happened with d Stella Oduah case for eg,is over.
-Another good thing that would happen in this new dispensation will be an end to the era where somebody like Akpabio, for eg,can get police,sss to detain or remove from circulation, anyone that brings up concrete evidence of fraud,against a public official.For eg,if u are up to it or feel so strongly about this matter,u or anyone else can carry a placard on d day of inauguration of d senate,with the video evidence,against the swearing in of Akpabio as a senator,till he answers the allegations as evidenced in d video against him.I bet u,no police officer dare bungle u out or block u from airing your complaint against him.But,you must be 110% sure of your evidence o!
Am expecting there to be many allegations and protests against many public officials in d new dispensation.
You raise some good points,I'm hoping I can get the video to influential people like Femi Falana,Dino Malaye,Festus Keyamo or media outlets like Saharareporters and Premium Times.So this case can be given National spotlight the way the Ekiti rigging audio tape reached the whole country.

(1) (Reply)

Akwaibom: Nigerians Will Have To Seek Medical Tourism In The State (pictures) / A Brief profile Of The Secretary To Federal Government- Dr. Ogonnaya Onu / Hotel Under Construction By Rochas Collapse In Imo State(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.