Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,327 members, 7,829,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Suicide Bomber Attacks School In Yobe(Graphic Pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suicide Bomber Attacks School In Yobe(Graphic Pic) (4560 Views)

Suicide Bomber Attacks Borno By Chad Basin, Kills 2, Injures Others (Graphic) / Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) / Troops Kill Boko Haram Fighters During Battle In Babangida; Yobe (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide Bomber Attacks School In Yobe(Graphic Pic) by Johnbosco77(m): 5:07pm On May 08, 2015
I pity his soul!
Re: Suicide Bomber Attacks School In Yobe(Graphic Pic) by intergral(m): 5:07pm On May 08, 2015
Evil
Re: Suicide Bomber Attacks School In Yobe(Graphic Pic) by Handsomeemmy(m): 5:07pm On May 08, 2015
Forces of Darkness will never prevail over the FORCES OF LIGHT.
Re: Suicide Bomber Attacks School In Yobe(Graphic Pic) by deflover(m): 5:08pm On May 08, 2015
THIS PICTURE IS FAKE.....IT HAS BEEN CIRCULATING BEFORE......I HAVE SEEN THIS PICTURE WHEN WE HAD THE FIRST BOMBING ON THE FORCE HQ IN ABUJA NA angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Attacks School In Yobe(Graphic Pic) by rhazur(m): 5:08pm On May 08, 2015
This na still the same suicide bomber from Nyanya bomb blast.......him cum back lyf again?

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Attacks School In Yobe(Graphic Pic) by IYANGBALI: 5:08pm On May 08, 2015
OneNigeria44:
I have seen this before. Nyanya bomb blast suspected attacker. OP Maka y
op take note. If na me now,you go don ban me,i no know wetin i do you
Re: Suicide Bomber Attacks School In Yobe(Graphic Pic) by Fynline(m): 5:09pm On May 08, 2015
jchima14:
A suicide bomber armed with Improvised Explosive Devices (IED) and AK47 rifle on Friday attacked the College of Administrative and Business Studies (CABS) Potiskum in Yobe state north east Nigeria.

According to the information Department of the school, the bomber suspected to be member of dreaded Boko Haram sect stormed the school around 8:00am and started shooting sporadically at the gate before entering the school, shooting at students and teachers alike aimlessly. The bomber who suspected his ammunitions were running out and for fear of being caught triggered the IED he was carrying, killing himself in the process. The Police Public relations officer of the Yobe command, Mr. Toyin Gbadegesin who confirming the incident said the bomber killed himself and injured several others in the process.

Alleged Suicide Bomber

PS: This article is a summarized version of the original news

Source: http://thesummary.com.ng/index.php/component/k2/item/734-breaking-suicide-bomber-attacks-school-in-yobe

Lie Lie. The pic is from one of the bombings in Abuja last year. falsehood just to FP. SMH
Re: Suicide Bomber Attacks School In Yobe(Graphic Pic) by searay(m): 5:10pm On May 08, 2015
Nice Picture
Re: Suicide Bomber Attacks School In Yobe(Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 08, 2015
ellechrystal:
Lie, this is an old picture.
A pic of d suicide bomber who first blew nyanya pack in Abuja.
Please stop parading fake news.

Don't mind the ime.cile seeking attention
Re: Suicide Bomber Attacks School In Yobe(Graphic Pic) by 9jatatafo(m): 5:18pm On May 08, 2015
Feed his body to vultures
Re: Suicide Bomber Attacks School In Yobe(Graphic Pic) by Matthew4sure(m): 5:23pm On May 08, 2015
I pity those student may God gives them quick recovery RIP to the dead.
Re: Suicide Bomber Attacks School In Yobe(Graphic Pic) by Chipsy1(m): 5:32pm On May 08, 2015
Fake nd retarded pic dis is...OP get a job pls..
Re: Suicide Bomber Attacks School In Yobe(Graphic Pic) by lovely17(m): 5:38pm On May 08, 2015
This set of mentally deranged people again
Re: Suicide Bomber Attacks School In Yobe(Graphic Pic) by folabayo1(f): 5:39pm On May 08, 2015
ellechrystal:
Lie, this is an old picture.
A pic of d suicide bomber who first blew nyanya pack in Abuja.
Please stop parading fake news.
abeg help me tell them o
Re: Suicide Bomber Attacks School In Yobe(Graphic Pic) by gulfer: 6:25pm On May 08, 2015
This looks like an old pix from a news in the past, I suspect this blog.angryangryangry
Re: Suicide Bomber Attacks School In Yobe(Graphic Pic) by princefaculty(m): 7:04pm On May 08, 2015
Burn in hell u foolish idiot!
Re: Suicide Bomber Attacks School In Yobe(Graphic Pic) by free2ryhme: 7:11pm On May 08, 2015
jchima14:
A suicide bomber armed with Improvised Explosive Devices (IED) and AK47 rifle on Friday attacked the College of Administrative and Business Studies (CABS) Potiskum in Yobe state north east Nigeria.

According to the information Department of the school, the bomber suspected to be member of dreaded Boko Haram sect stormed the school around 8:00am and started shooting sporadically at the gate before entering the school, shooting at students and teachers alike aimlessly. The bomber who suspected his ammunitions were running out and for fear of being caught triggered the IED he was carrying, killing himself in the process. The Police Public relations officer of the Yobe command, Mr. Toyin Gbadegesin who confirming the incident said the bomber killed himself and injured several others in the process.

Alleged Suicide Bomber

PS: This article is a summarized version of the original news

Source: http://thesummary.com.ng/index.php/component/k2/item/734-breaking-suicide-bomber-attacks-school-in-yobe

All becos of virgins he will nvr get to sleep with. Dying and killing for an insane ideology. The biggest fool ever
Re: Suicide Bomber Attacks School In Yobe(Graphic Pic) by nonnyD: 7:46pm On May 08, 2015
Looks like dt pix from nyanya bombing my thinking

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enemies Of Nigeria Also Known As The CABAL (A Profile)- Sahara Reporters 2010 / Nigerian Service Chiefs In Obasanjo's Administration. / Tinubu Raises Walking Stick To Recite National Anthem: Oshiomole Corrects Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.