Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Nigerian Looters Who Deserve To Have Their Names In The Guinness Book Of Record - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Looters Who Deserve To Have Their Names In The Guinness Book Of Record (771 Views)

What Penalties Do Looters Of Public Funds Deserve? - EFCC Poll / SERAP Sues FG For Not Releasing Names Of Looters / NNPC:trial Of Treasury Looters To Begin Soon - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Looters Who Deserve To Have Their Names In The Guinness Book Of Record by islandmoon: 4:57pm On May 08, 2015
Nigerian looters who deserve to have their names in the Guinness Book of Record for looting for looting

STELLA ODUAH ----------- BMW scandal with the most ridiculous price tag ever.
and JAMES IBORI. Delta--- this one moved Delta State money...lol
ALAMESHIGHA-------------this moved Bayelsa State Fund..and was pardoned and exonerated

No Offense pls.
add yours
Re: Nigerian Looters Who Deserve To Have Their Names In The Guinness Book Of Record by islandmoon: 4:59pm On May 08, 2015
am i supposed to include Abacha cheesy cheesy or cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Looters Who Deserve To Have Their Names In The Guinness Book Of Record by Vicalloyd(m): 4:59pm On May 08, 2015
Would add mine when i trekk frm Ojota to Surulere for Sai Baba grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Looters Who Deserve To Have Their Names In The Guinness Book Of Record by Miner13: 5:08pm On May 08, 2015
What of alison angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Looters Who Deserve To Have Their Names In The Guinness Book Of Record by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 08, 2015
islandmoon:
Nigerian looters who deserve to have their names in the Guinness Book of Record for looting for looting

STELLA ODUAH ----------- BMW scandal with the most ridiculous price tag ever.
and JAMES IBORI. Delta--- this one moved Delta State money...lol
ALAMESHIGHA-------------this moved Bayelsa State Fund..and was pardoned and exonerated

No Offense pls.
add yours

Able APC representative.

Then where should Gbenga Daniel, Lucky Igbinedion and Dimeji Bankole be ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Looters Who Deserve To Have Their Names In The Guinness Book Of Record by islandmoon: 5:31pm On May 08, 2015
Naughtysite:

Able APC representative.

Then where should Gbenga Daniel, Lucky Igbinedion and Dimeji Bankole be ?

abeg no vex, infact, i deserve to be spanked!

Gbenga Daniel is their Baba, next to Ibori, i cant remember igbinedion case but Dimeji Bankole think he was roped or something!
Re: Nigerian Looters Who Deserve To Have Their Names In The Guinness Book Of Record by islandmoon: 5:36pm On May 08, 2015
Miner13:
What of alison angry angry

we are still on her tail but i can vouch for her, i no trust her kobo, she's cute anyway and i will be happy to hide her in my village near the border(name whithheld) wink to keep her say from Buhari, i inherited a room there even thou na mud crib cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

9 Dead In Shooting At Black Church In Charleston, S.C. / Confessoin Of A Suspect _ How We Kidnapped Kids From Churches / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.