Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Chaii!!!ghanaian Man Dresses In A Suit To Sell Water Melon On The Streets. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chaii!!!ghanaian Man Dresses In A Suit To Sell Water Melon On The Streets. (1336 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Kcee Wearing A Suit / Man Dresses Like "Olajumoke, The Bread Seller' For Halloween / Denrele Dresses Like A Real Man, Wearing A Suit For The First Time (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chaii!!!ghanaian Man Dresses In A Suit To Sell Water Melon On The Streets. by Weedkhalifa(f): 5:06pm On May 08, 2015
Pictured above is Daniel Nartey, a Ghanaian man who dresses in a suit to hawk water melon around Madina in Ghana's capital, Accra to eke a living. When asked why he dresses this way, Daniel said;

"My pastor always says dress well no matter the job you do, so I decided to wear a suit. Some laugh at me, others encourage me and are willing to help me"

Daniel says his dressing gives him an edge which helps him make 100 % profit after sales

"I make 100% profit. I think it is because of how I dress, people notice me easily and want to buy from me," Mr Nartey said.

The 25-year-old is a primary school teacher and sells watermelon during weekends and when the school is on vacation. He is saving up to buy an oven and wants to one day own his own snack bar.

SOURCE: http://hottestdaniel..com/2015/05/ghanaian-man-dresses-in-suit-to-sell.html

Re: Chaii!!!ghanaian Man Dresses In A Suit To Sell Water Melon On The Streets. by Pinkiedearie(f): 5:10pm On May 08, 2015
Serzly..I don't know what to say ..
Re: Chaii!!!ghanaian Man Dresses In A Suit To Sell Water Melon On The Streets. by Twaci(f): 5:12pm On May 08, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
Serzly..I don't know what to say ..
Lemme help u. He is a markerter grin
Re: Chaii!!!ghanaian Man Dresses In A Suit To Sell Water Melon On The Streets. by shakazuldadon: 5:13pm On May 08, 2015
some in naija wear suit to beg...
Re: Chaii!!!ghanaian Man Dresses In A Suit To Sell Water Melon On The Streets. by Pinkiedearie(f): 5:15pm On May 08, 2015
Twaci:
Lemme help u. He is a markerter grin
..hehhehhehheh..an entreprenuer.. tongue

1 Like

Re: Chaii!!!ghanaian Man Dresses In A Suit To Sell Water Melon On The Streets. by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:16pm On May 08, 2015
[size=14pt]
Isn't the Miss Nairaland contest just 'awesome'?

*The trolls-cum-weedstars are divided against each other.cheesy

*E-friends have become sworn enemies.wink

*Two of the mods are seemingly at loggerheadscheesy.

*Backbiting and namecalling just reached an all-time high:O .

*The butt-lickers have taken their stock-in-trade to a whole new levelsad.

*The hypocritic 'good' guys and girls have revealed their true selves and their manners are at the very nadirsmiley.

*Narcissism just got redefined on Nairalandsad.

*The contestants are flooding every thread with HEAVILY PHOTOSHOPPED PICTURES. Darkskinned girls have become fairer overnight. cheesy

For the next few weeks NAIRALAND HAS BEEN SUSPENDED.smiley

WELCOME TO 'VANITYLAND', ladies and gentlemen.wink
[/size]
Re: Chaii!!!ghanaian Man Dresses In A Suit To Sell Water Melon On The Streets. by OKUCHI11(m): 5:28pm On May 08, 2015
he is an itenerant fruit vendor please..........u add education to anythinng you are doing.........packaging
Re: Chaii!!!ghanaian Man Dresses In A Suit To Sell Water Melon On The Streets. by daimsy(f): 5:30pm On May 08, 2015
I like what he is doing.
Re: Chaii!!!ghanaian Man Dresses In A Suit To Sell Water Melon On The Streets. by slap1(m): 5:32pm On May 08, 2015
Packaging. In Nigeria, someone would blame GEJ for not giving him a job.
Re: Chaii!!!ghanaian Man Dresses In A Suit To Sell Water Melon On The Streets. by menix(m): 5:45pm On May 08, 2015
Educated hawker...

God bless his hussle, na for 9ja u go see banker( Market associates) dey trek dis kind trek and at d end of d month he earns 35 to 40k...

Difference no dey nah..
Re: Chaii!!!ghanaian Man Dresses In A Suit To Sell Water Melon On The Streets. by axortedbabe(f): 6:35pm On May 08, 2015
He needs a gud job
Re: Chaii!!!ghanaian Man Dresses In A Suit To Sell Water Melon On The Streets. by Pavore9: 7:01pm On May 08, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chaii!!!ghanaian Man Dresses In A Suit To Sell Water Melon On The Streets. by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 08, 2015
If I have just one slot for a job and I see this guy passing by, I will give it to him.
Re: Chaii!!!ghanaian Man Dresses In A Suit To Sell Water Melon On The Streets. by expozey(f): 10:05pm On May 08, 2015
Branding to sure. But d guy dey try o wey im wear ds kain cloth inside sun. God bless his hustle sha

(1) (Reply)

Why Azubuike Orakwue’s Marriage Crashed / See Inside Steven Gerard's New $18million Mansion In LA In Newyork / Who Started The Headies Beef Between Don Jazzy And Olamide?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.