Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

See The Email I Received, Help Im Confused - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Email I Received, Help Im Confused (849 Views)

Who Knows This Confused Woman Roaming About In Maryland,Lagos?(Pics) / I Received Help On My MMM 2day / A Kind Nairalander Deposited 2000k To My Account For D Fake 1k I Received Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Email I Received, Help Im Confused by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 08, 2015
Received the mail from stefano.natali@uniroma1.it
Don't know what to do, I don't know if it's a mistake but its in my primary box and not in my spam, I've not reply them cos I don't want a situation where it's actually real and they tell me it was a mistake. I don't remember appling for anything similar. I need advise on what to do
The mail details:

Subject: CONFERENCE INVITATION U.S.A.2015 !!!
Body: Dear Sir/Madame,

You are invited to participate in the next International Conference on
(Women & Children Abuse and Human Trafficking) from the 26th - 30th of
MAY 2015 at the (BOSTON the United States of America at the Metro
Conference Center). The conference is been organized by the
International Society for Human Rights -ISHR.

For more details on registration contact the International Society for
Human Rights(ISHR) via Email: ( ishr.secretariat@zoho.com )

Registration is free and all accepted delegates are entitle to a free
United States Visa arrangements by our Organization which will include
your transportation, feeding, round trip air tickets... Delegates will
only be responsible for their own hotel accommodation in Boston the
United States were the conference will take place.

Do inform our Office that Lorraine Williaims a staff member of the
International Society for Human Rights recommended you and for any
assistance do not hesitate to contact me immediately at
(lorrainewillaims198@zoho.com).

Best Regards,

Lorraine Williaims
International Society for Human Rights -ISHR
+1.508-425-432
Re: See The Email I Received, Help Im Confused by phabuloz(m): 5:57pm On May 08, 2015
Are you convince that you worth that?
Re: See The Email I Received, Help Im Confused by Shortyy(f): 6:32pm On May 08, 2015
call Loraine Williams and ask him
Re: See The Email I Received, Help Im Confused by obongtunji: 6:34pm On May 08, 2015
It's all scam bro. Come to think of it, they are giving you visa, ticket, feeding e.t.c free then why won't they also pay for your accommodation ? Please use your head before it will be used against you. You might be thinking the accommodation fee is small, but think of how much they will make if they ask you to pay $500 for the accommodation. It's a cheap scam that you should not fall for.
Re: See The Email I Received, Help Im Confused by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 08, 2015
SCAM! Please Delete Such Emails. Thank You.
Re: See The Email I Received, Help Im Confused by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 08, 2015
phabuloz:
what's this statement suppose to mean?
Re: See The Email I Received, Help Im Confused by Nobody: 12:11am On May 09, 2015
phabuloz:
I don't know brah
Re: See The Email I Received, Help Im Confused by Nobody: 12:18am On May 09, 2015
obongtunji:
It's all scam bro. Come to think of it, they are giving you visa, ticket, feeding e.t.c free then why won't they also pay for your accommodation ? Please use your head before it will be used against you. You might be thinking the accommodation fee is small, but think of how much they will make if they ask you to pay $500 for the accommodation. It's a cheap scam that you should not fall for.
Thanks, I'm now convinced is a scam, but it looks so real
Re: See The Email I Received, Help Im Confused by phabuloz(m): 7:23pm On May 09, 2015
MizzLoba:
what's this statement suppose to mean?
to be selected for the conference

(1) (Reply)

How Did Mr Seun Come About The Name " Nairaland" / 20 Most Inspiring Women Who Changed The World / Shocking! The Life Of Sarah Baartman's - South African Woman Displayed In France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.