Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,759 members, 7,820,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Mothers Day 2015 Wishes Quotes Messages Wallpaper SMS - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Mothers Day 2015 Wishes Quotes Messages Wallpaper SMS (5025 Views)

Eid Mubarak Images 2015- Wishes Quotes Messages & SMS / Environment Day 2015 Wishes SMS Quotes Messages Images (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mothers Day 2015 Wishes Quotes Messages Wallpaper SMS by Republicday2015: 6:00pm On May 08, 2015
Get a awesome collection of happy mothers day wishes, mother day messages (SMS) and greetings to download and share on Facebook, WhatsApp and Twitter. We have also provided some best wishing quotes, wallpapers and images to share with your mother.

Get all new collection of mother’s day wishes, SMS, ecards, greetings and wishing quotes to say “Happy Moms Day 2015″. Alongside with all these stuff, download HD wallpapers, Images and greeting pictures to share on Facebook as your Facebook status. If you want to share messages and sms with us.

Most of all the other beautiful things in life come by twos and threes,
by dozens and hundreds.
Plenty of roses, stars, sunsets, rainbows,
brothers and sisters, aunts and cousins, comrades and friends,
but only one mother in the whole world.

To My Wonderful Mom, Happy Mother’s Day...
Who ran to help me when I fell,
And would some pretty story tell,
Or kiss the place to make it well?
My mother. my sweet lovely, mother!!!!

My mother is a poem
I’ll never be able to write,
though everything I write
is a poem to my mother.
Mom, I just wanted to let you know,
I LOVE YOU..
Happy Mothers Day

See More At:- http://4vnu.com/mothers-day-2015-wishes-quotes-messages-wallpaper-sms-421511/

(1) (Reply)

Invitation Invitation To Social And Dating Site 2go Chatting On The Web / Happy Birthday, Seun / What's On In Nigeria (June 2013)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.